Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru ?

It was good! Please do more!
96%
It was interesting.
4%
Not as good as I thought.
0%
Boring. Not touching it again.
0%

Total votes: 539

Kouen no Ten
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru

Post by Kouen no Ten »

I can't get in contact with Cloudii by PM-ing. I want to start translating, but I am not sure where to start from. Cloudii and Timo have registered for chapter 1 and 2 of vol 6.5, and Cloud's wiki page shows that he is 60% done with Chapter 1. I really don't want to go translating in a non-chronological/nonlinear order, but I am afraid this is what I'll have to do if I can't get in contact with Cloudii or Timo. Can someone please check with those two, and inform me about the situation?

Thank you.
cautr
Tsuruya Gigglenator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by cautr »

https://twitter.com/cloudiirain

There's also a facebook page somewhere if memory serves me right. Contacting either of them's your job if you want sth from 'em. :>

While I don't think he'd rage if you just take over sth, the rules state that reservations stay for what? 6 months? 12? Some silly timespan regardless. Considering...
ALERT: Cloudii is on indefinite reverse-hikikomori status... with a small chance of returning February 2015
...you should just read those chapters by yourself and start after their reservations. I can say with confidence that readers won't care. Neither about where you start, nor what it reads like, or whatever. As long as it's content, it goes.
Translator at guhehe.TRANSLATIONS

"Life's a tale, told by an idiot." -Shakespeare
Kouen no Ten
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kouen no Ten »

I've already talked with him regarding joining in as a translator. He told me -
cloudii wrote:Hey! I'm glad to see that you're interested in picking up OreShura. :D

Feel free to take whatever you want, but be sure to check the registration page and keep it updated. Timo (the other translator on OreShura) and I usually only register chapters we've already started/currently working on, but if you prefer to register in blocks that's fine too.

Timo most reachable at his twitter account: https://twitter.com/timothyyong19

Also, I'm fine with you editing/changing around my translations if you read something and decide it's translated wrong or poorly. XDD I'm of the opinion that the series as a whole should be translated and presented as best as possible, so if you find something that you think can be improved, go ahead and do it.
Right now, I am just not sure which chapter to start from...

I think I'll just start translating vol 6.5, chapter 3 and so on, and post the translations after Cloudii and Timo post their respective chapters, or at least until after their reservation period is over.
cloudii
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by cloudii »

^Regarding above:

You can translate whatever you want in whatever order you want. No need to stress about getting the chapters in order if that's a hassle. There's no rule that says that has to be the case.

As for my chapter (we've talked already), Timo's chapter, and Levant's chapter, if you want to take one of those chapters, you have to try asking the translator. The rules say that if they look inactive and they don't respond in two weeks, the reservation expires.
Twitter: @cloudiirain | BT Userpage | OreShura Translator | Biblia Editor (@HereticLNT) | Clockwork Editor (@HereticLNT)
Kouen no Ten
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kouen no Ten »

Wow~ I didn't know we had a rule like that. :o

If you give the green to Levant then I am perfectly fine with him doing what he wants. As for Timo, I'll try reaching out to him on Twitter like you first suggested.

Meanwhile, I'll help Shiracchi (Okashira) TLC volume 5. ^^

PS: Helllo~ Peeps~! Especially the editors! You guys still active? OhHaiThar?

EDIT: Immense facepalm!
Timo's wiki page wrote:Timo is currently on a break as trials is ongoing and finals draws nigh. Translation resumes in December.
:oops: :oops:
cautr
Tsuruya Gigglenator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by cautr »

The last time I checked: all editors dead (they weren't doing real editing anyway, welcome to BT), no TLC happening. The TLC was more of a "is that a JoJo pun?"-check. Might've changed, I dunno.
Translator at guhehe.TRANSLATIONS

"Life's a tale, told by an idiot." -Shakespeare
Stonykun
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Stonykun »

Is there anyone who is going to make pdfs for this series?
kizrock94
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel: To Aru Majutsu no Index
Campione

Post by kizrock94 »

Can anyone update the OreShura page with volume 8?
Hello................Bye
npeace
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by npeace »

Repeating the above requests------------

Please,,,,Pretty Please can someone make some pdfs for this series and post the links up for us leeches.We shall be eternally grateful for our gift...
oninn
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by oninn »

npeace wrote:Please,,,,Pretty Please can someone make some pdfs for this series and post the links up for us leeches.We shall be eternally grateful for our gift...
That's... Well, some people don't want to make pdfs of un-proofread volumes... You just have to wait for it...

Inclined just for you.
I am normal.
Timo
Astral Realm

Post by Timo »

I would update the page with Volume 8 once I get my hands on it, but it won't make a difference since the updates are slow. I am going to sort it out with the other translators first.
tfate
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by tfate »

Uhmm. Do you have any website that i can look to? Btw thanks for all your translation i hope you won't drop this series, no. Please don't drop this series.
nhun22
Astral Realm

Post by nhun22 »

I'd just like to chime in and say I appreciate what the translators have done so far, and that I'm definitely looking forward to upcoming updates :)
elpsychris
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by elpsychris »

This LN is so great that I can't wait to your next update. Thanks Larethian, Cloudii, Timo and all of Oreshura PJ's staff for bringing such a great series to us. :D
p/s: i'm looking forward to seeing your new chapters
aquebus
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by aquebus »

Did something happen to the illustrations in Volume 03 and 04, or was there never any?

Return to “English”