Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru ?

It was good! Please do more!
96%
It was interesting.
4%
Not as good as I thought.
0%
Boring. Not touching it again.
0%

Total votes: 539

Himel
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru

Post by Himel »

Finally vol 5. Been waiting for this. Thanks cloudii
YANDERE AND PETTAN ARE THE BEST

stalker,BT fb updater
cloudii
Project Translator

Post by cloudii »

Okay, you can shoot cloud now:
On other news, we have a new translator who goes by Timo! Please be nice to him and don't bite. <3
Twitter: @cloudiirain | BT Userpage | OreShura Translator | Biblia Editor (@HereticLNT) | Clockwork Editor (@HereticLNT)
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

cloud wrote:On other news, we have a new translator who goes by Timo! Please be nice to him and don't bite. <3
We don't bite! Really!
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
seitsuki
Temporal Time Variant Entity

Post by seitsuki »

Omg! A fellow M--I mean, I'm not the only one who feels this way! /Hug!!
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

cloud wrote:Okay, you can shoot cloud now:
On other news, we have a new translator who goes by Timo! Please be nice to him and don't bite. <3
You just made me remember of some horrible things that I should have forgot a long time ago...
Call me Nurin!

Rage_Ender
Sailor Tsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Mondaiji; Campione; Mushoku Tensei; Black Bullet

Post by Rage_Ender »

I just remembered that I really like the Opening song and ending song of Oreshura, that I usually didn't skip the song when I watch online
dun dun dun..>!!!!!!<
cloudii
Project Translator

Post by cloudii »

Just some brief words about my upcoming plans.

Short term:

Since Timo's still working on V6, and I don't want to bump him off the volume (I hope he'll stay longer and continue to translate!), I'll be doing some more curious maneuverings since (on average), I translate faster than him, I think. In short, I'll be withholding my V6 translations until Timo posts his so that Volume 6 is released in chronological order.

*shrugs* XD I just like to do things in chronological order. Skipping around chapters is a pet-peeve of mine. :3

I think I might use this as editor-recruiting potential. So... If you'd like to get early access to things that I finish translating, you gotta apply to be an OreShura editor. ;DDDDDDD

Long Term:

I made a post on my blog about my long term plans. I still want to finish V6 by the end of May at the latest. As for the summer, it looks like there's a lot of OreShura fans so... at the very least I'll finish 6.5 and maybe even 7 before I go to Sakurasou. Sound fair?
Twitter: @cloudiirain | BT Userpage | OreShura Translator | Biblia Editor (@HereticLNT) | Clockwork Editor (@HereticLNT)
Himel
Literature Club Member

Post by Himel »

Sakurasou ^_^

stalker,BT fb updater
Rage_Ender
Sailor Tsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Mondaiji; Campione; Mushoku Tensei; Black Bullet

Post by Rage_Ender »

S-s-sa-sakurasou!?
dun dun dun..>!!!!!!<
Nameless angel
Edit-Translator [101-AETB]
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Nameless angel »

Are you really planing to translate Sakurasou after you translate this series? Thank you very much, we will look forward your translation. Also this series is very good too. I hope you can translate it until last volume in BT
I suppose I shouldn't expect reader to understand translator and editor hard work to translate this light novel. So I hope you can appreciate our hard work
cloudii
Project Translator

Post by cloudii »

Good news. I finished finals. :3

So, first goal is to finish OreShura 6 by the end of May, so keep tuned. Hopefully, I don't get bogged down too much with BT administrative stuff.
Himel
Literature Club Member

Post by Himel »

cloudii wrote:Good news. I finished finals. :3

So, first goal is to finish OreShura 6 by the end of May, so keep tuned. Hopefully, I don't get bogged down too much with BT administrative stuff.
i thought you were going to give Timo a bit more time. But fair enough :-D

stalker,BT fb updater
haseo0408
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by haseo0408 »

Hello Cloudii-san, first I want to thank you for translating this series, second I have a little question: I just finish the Oreshura anime adaptation so I was thinking about reading your translation of the novel so I wanted to know, does get good after the part where the anime ends?. The anime was great so I wanted to read the original material but I wanted to know if things get even better from that point on.
cloudii
Project Translator

Post by cloudii »

haseo0408 wrote:

Hello Cloudii-san, first I want to thank you for translating this series, second I have a little question: I just finish the Oreshura anime adaptation so I was thinking about reading your translation of the novel so I wanted to know, does get good after the part where the anime ends?. The anime was great so I wanted to read the original material but I wanted to know if things get even better from that point on.
It gets more dramatic <333

-----------

Quick rundown of my summer, there's been a few changes which will probably make an impact on the schedule I'd like to take for this summer.

1). I'm working full time in a lab this summer doing cancer research. Odd hours, because that's how medical research works.

2). I decided I'm going to take the MCATs (medical school exams) this September. This means I'll be studying a lot this summer.

3). I've been busy lately, so as you've probably guessed, OreShura 6 definitely won't be done by this weekend. xD I've wanted to go on administrative hiatus here on Baka-Tsuki so I could focus on translations only....... but apparently Oni wants to work me to death. Q_____Q;;;;; Thankfully, Himel is doing the facebook updates, which is probably the one good thing that's happened this past month. I'll try to translate, and hopefully I'll get somewhere?

I'm rambling, but the fastest way to reach me is to PM me on the forums if you need anything. It's linked to my email, and I'll try to respond ASAP.

--------------

Update again: Still hoping to get OreShura 6 done by mid-June. ;D I'm planning on OreShura 7 immediately after that, and then onto Sakurasou.

At the time being, I'm not planning on doing OreShura 6.5. I'll leave that untranslated so I can recommend it to newer translators, since OreShura altogether is a relatively easy project.
cloudii
Project Translator

Post by cloudii »

Brief update:

Volume 6 is done on Cloudii's part, but Timo just recently started chapter 12 so that might take a while. In either case, cloud is onto volume 7. As I mentioned earlier, I will not be translating volume 6.5.

Return to “English”