Heavy Object

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading HEAVY OBJECT ?

It was good! Please do more!
93%
It was interesting.
5%
Not as good as I thought.
1%
Boring. Not touching it again.
No votes

Total votes: 550

acolyte
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Heavy Object: General

Post by acolyte »

SXIII wrote:In this aspect volume 5 (that's basically a side story) is way better. With a prologue and a bit more than 1 chapter there is almost more charachter development and interaction than the previous 4 volumes combined. :lol:
Really? I'll get on reading it. I was pretty confused because I Ctrl+F-ed Quenser and I can't find his name..
Catchfraze
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Catchfraze »

SXIII wrote:In this aspect volume 5 (that's basically a side story) is way better. With a prologue and a bit more than 1 chapter there is almost more charachter development and interaction than the previous 4 volumes combined. :lol:
Finally started reading volume 5 (was waiting for my tablet so I could read it on the go and not be forced to sit at my comp). I'd say that because it IS a side story there is a lot more development of the character. Whereas we've had 2-3 volumes to see different sides of a lot of the characters show so far, this is the first time we're meeting Maryidi.

Also, I hope the bodyguard gets named. He's pretty awesome.
Bilagaana
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Bilagaana »

Thanks for Vol 5, enjoyed reading it.
RoastedPeanuts
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by RoastedPeanuts »

Thank you for translating Volume 5 :D , I hope a PDF comes out soon so I can start reading it.
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

RoastedPeanuts wrote:Thank you for translating Volume 5 :D , I hope a PDF comes out soon so I can start reading it.
v5 PDF is in my HEAVY OBJECT folder here as usual: http://www.mediafire.com/?6a6tgxa6o18vk
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
acolyte
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by acolyte »

Thanks for the translation and PDF :D
Hmm on vol 5 - I kinda like it but I think I still prefer the normal volumes - maybe I'm in the minority.
There's more development but less 'fun' in v5 - I think there's the 'chaos' element but not enough of the 'exciting' element.

And on v6.. It's just 1 part but I pretty much got excited when I read the word 'peace' - because we know it's gonna be the farthest from peace XD
PizsaHuut
Astral Realm

Post by PizsaHuut »

oh ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho well to be honest i didnt want to read HO at first because the mc reminds me of a certain villain but turns out itreally is one cool novel. those who are unsure give the first chapter a try and if you like it then youll love the rest. qwenser is one of those mc that will fight nuke equivalent object and it has the thrilling "OMG i want to read more" feeling. however i wish have him kiss a girl once in a while.
SXIII
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by SXIII »

PizsaHuut wrote:oh ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho well to be honest i didnt want to read HO at first because the mc reminds me of a certain villain but turns out itreally is one cool novel. those who are unsure give the first chapter a try and if you like it then youll love the rest. qwenser is one of those mc that will fight nuke equivalent object and it has the thrilling "OMG i want to read more" feeling. however i wish have him kiss a girl once in a while.
For your wish: continue reading :wink:
Hiro Hayase
Senior Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Hiro Hayase »

Do people like having murmurs/whispers in a different color tone? I saw it done for volumes 1-4...? They seem really unnecessary for something hosted on a wiki... so I'm thinking of getting rid of them. If no one has any complaints then I will proceed with the action.

Edit: and also undo some of Zero's italicizing changes after looking through the history. Some of those lines should not be italicized... scratch that, I might have to undo every one of his edits. The 3rd person narratives that use parentheses are no longer there... thought and narration are too jumbled together in italics.
arczyx
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by arczyx »

Probably you should confirm with Js06 on his talk page. Since he rarely come to the forum.
Hiro Hayase
Senior Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Hiro Hayase »

arczyx wrote:Probably you should confirm with Js06 on his talk page. Since he rarely come to the forum.
Alright I'll do that, otherwise I'll contact him through mangahelpers.
mataneloro
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by mataneloro »

is there any possibilities about anime of this series?
Last edited by mataneloro on Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

finally the HO is completed. i want to express my thanks for the translators and every contributed members. Thanks for the hard work

and on related not i want to know about how many volume the HO is in Japan, when i checked in mangaupdate the status in origin country is until volume 6 is it true or just because the page haven't updated yet
1+1=1
Astral Realm

Post by 1+1=1 »

what i really want to see in volume 8 is the h.o. world map which organization control which area.
theangel_adam
Astral Realm

Post by theangel_adam »

Any news on volume 7?

Return to “English”