Hyouketsu Kyoukai no Eden

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Do you wish to see this novel translated?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:15 am

Yes
91%
Not really (please give reason)
6%
No (Please give reason)
3%

Total votes: 32

Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Hyouketsu Kyoukai no Eden

Post by Mystes »

Ways wrote:CE is doing it but they put it on hiatus nyaa.damnit i am looking forward to vol 3 but they are stuck with mushi-uta.that series is already and antic >.< they stop SPS and onii-aii too :|
CE's translator is on what? Mushi to Medama?
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
chancs
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by chancs »

Kira0802 wrote:
Ways wrote:CE is doing it but they put it on hiatus nyaa.damnit i am looking forward to vol 3 but they are stuck with mushi-uta.that series is already and antic >.< they stop SPS and onii-aii too :|
CE's translator is on what? Mushi to Medama?
They are currently on Mushi Uta v2 ch01 and just introduced Oreimo v10 ch1 summary :( no pathway for Eden
Ways
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier

Post by Ways »

i know.i asked in chattango there but damn....why the heck do they like mushi-uta?its so boring
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

Ways wrote:i know.i asked in chattango there but damn....why the heck do they like mushi-uta?its so boring
I never read it, so I don't know.
Kira0802

rock96
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by rock96 »

I like Mushi Uta~ More than HyouKyo.
Kadi - hero we don't deserve.
Honorable mention for moderating and translating Campione, editing Gekkou and Hakomari.
O White Knight standing sadly amidst hordes of filthy plebs, return to us, please.
chancs
Project Editor

Post by chancs »

Actually, in the poll Eden had won by a considerable margin. But the concerned said that the comments which he got for Uta and Piano were much more better. :x The hell? what was the point in doing a poll when you had already reached a decision beforehand? :twisted: :evil:
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

chancs wrote:Actually, in the poll Eden had won by a considerable margin. But the concerned said that the comments which he got for Uta and Piano were much more better. :x The hell? what was the point in doing a poll when you had already reached a decision beforehand? :twisted: :evil:
Well, I think that he probably has more editors who wish for Piano. Though I thought that the margin wasn't great?
Kira0802

Ways

Post by Ways »

since CE always gives priority to viewer comments,i guess this was somewhat expected nyaa~
Wing
Astral Realm

Post by Wing »

Ways wrote:i know.i asked in chattango there but damn....why the heck do they like mushi-uta?its so boring
Well, sorry that the series was boring to you?
Maybe you don't like it, but others might.

And note that Zgmfx had said that he prefer working alone already; which mean, the translators that are working on the Mushi Uta are a completely different team. He had also said that he was going through his finals, that was why he put those projects on Hiatus for now. Probably near the beginning of May, he will resume TLing.

As for the poll itself, for those of you that didn't read the result, the reason why he chose piano over Eden was already written very clearly. In my opinion, the votes that Eden got wasn't even that great compare to Piano. And note that Mushi Uta wasn't included in the poll, since it was TLed by another team (well, it would definitely get beaten by the other two series since it wasn't even that popular). But i still love it =).

Well, hope that cleared some of your question. ^^ Peace~ -Wing-
DoomCalibur
Astral Realm

Post by DoomCalibur »

Oh. This is a pretty good series.
This series has caught my eyes along with TsukiTsuki, Seireitsukainokenbu, High School Dxd, Date A Live and lastly Madan no O to Vanadis.
Ways

Post by Ways »

Wing wrote:
Well, sorry that the series was boring to you?
Maybe you don't like it, but others might.

And note that Zgmfx had said that he prefer working alone already; which mean, the translators that are working on the Mushi Uta are a completely different team. He had also said that he was going through his finals, that was why he put those projects on Hiatus for now. Probably near the beginning of May, he will resume TLing.

As for the poll itself, for those of you that didn't read the result, the reason why he chose piano over Eden was already written very clearly. In my opinion, the votes that Eden got wasn't even that great compare to Piano. And note that Mushi Uta wasn't included in the poll, since it was TLed by another team (well, it would definitely get beaten by the other two series since it wasn't even that popular). But i still love it =).

Well, hope that cleared some of your question. ^^ Peace~ -Wing-
well...........as for SPS,its by the same author as Kami sama no memochou so i am expecting quite a lot out of it....but hyoketsu seems so chrome shelled regios like...well still has a story line..........and Mushi uta is like the seikai trilogy series.Even though they are so old,still popular.and dont misunderstand,i am not saying that i hate the mushi uta storyline,i just hate the short haired green girl being the type i hate......but still,the story is good enough
chancs
Project Editor

Post by chancs »

yuppiiieee we got an update to prologue and chapter 1 from vol 3. Looks like they r continuing. The candle' still burning. :)
Ways

Post by Ways »

chancs wrote:yuppiiieee we got an update to prologue and chapter 1 from vol 3. Looks like they r continuing. The candle' still burning. :)
WHAT?WHEN?HOW?WHERE?WHO?.................oh..i over reacted..
chancs
Project Editor

Post by chancs »

Ways wrote:
chancs wrote:yuppiiieee we got an update to prologue and chapter 1 from vol 3. Looks like they r continuing. The candle' still burning. :)
WHAT?WHEN?HOW?WHERE?WHO?.................oh..i over reacted..
@CE translations

EDIT:
Hyouketsu Kyoukai will be getting a manga. Too bad it is not done by Kasukabe Akira.
as by zgmfx09a
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

I read it a long time ago (so I'll have to re-read it), and I liked the story (as usual for fantasy LN). The translation is also really good, that's a good one for sure. So, thanks for it.

Then, I'll put in in my list of my possible translations in French. It won't be started before the end of the year, or if I don't have the right to do it, though.
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.

Return to “English”