WHITE ALBUM2 (visual novel)

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Would you like to see an english version of WHITE ALBUM2?

Yes
100%
Not Really (Please give a reason)
No votes
No (Please give a reason)
No votes

Total votes: 174

AZxSunny1
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: WHITE ALBUM2 (visual novel)

Post by AZxSunny1 »

voidpointer wrote:Is there a translated WA2.exe? Also my version of the closing chapter is just a WAV file. I don't get it.
I think I know what you're talking about, that file is just the opening of the -Closing Chapter-. The whole visual novel should be in 2 parts if you downloaded the one with all of the 3 settingss; -introduction-, -closing chapter-, and -coda-. If you need help with loading the visual novel, you can ask me.
About the WA2.exe, apparently the translators are doing their best to get it translated. I'm also one of the people patiently waiting until the day comes where it's all translated. :D
ce1545 wrote:On a side note, what does everyone think of a discord channel for everyone to keep in touch?
This would be a great way for everyone to communicate and keep in touch with related work, and as well as providing support for those who need it.
Terongor
Astral Realm

Post by Terongor »

Can I ask you do you guys have any plan on when the next patch is coming :D Love what you guys have been doing.
awshumate
Astral Realm

Post by awshumate »

I just came here to thank you guys for your hard work. I wish there was a way I could support or motivate you myself! After having used ATLAS and Translation Aggregator in my previous attempt to enjoy closing chapter, I'm so happy I can finally get some satisfying conclusions to this wonderful story through real life English. I just finished the introductory chapter again after not having seen the anime in a couple year, and it was wonderful. Thank you guys again. I'll check back here often :)

Return to “English”