WHITE ALBUM2 (visual novel)

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Would you like to see an english version of WHITE ALBUM2?

Yes
100%
Not Really (Please give a reason)
No votes
No (Please give a reason)
No votes

Total votes: 174

ce1545
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: WHITE ALBUM2 (visual novel)

Post by ce1545 »

kingdomcome wrote:Actually I have a question. Are you guys using the assistance of machine translation for the closing chapter :?:
If we would have used machine translation, everything would be done by now. Plus many things wouldn't make since. :)
kingdomcome
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by kingdomcome »

ce1545 wrote:
kingdomcome wrote:Actually I have a question. Are you guys using the assistance of machine translation for the closing chapter :?:
If we would have used machine translation, everything would be done by now. Plus many things wouldn't make since. :)
Thank you for the response. I am really happy to hear this. I only asked because I heard a rumor it was being machine translated. I will go share the happy news! :D
sverremunthe wrote:Not to my knoweledge, and I don't think that's a thing they want either. Start learning Japanese as I do. ;)
Yes, I really want to!
Bleeery
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Bleeery »

So i know there's the IC, CC, and Coda. What is the Coda? what is in it?

keep up the good work ^^
AZxSunny1
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by AZxSunny1 »

Just saw a change in the "Daily Stats", and was really happy to see it's progressing EVEN more :D
I know you guys have been editing, but I got happy after seeing the slight change in the daily stats :')

Keep up the good work!
Alligator
Astral Realm

Post by Alligator »

Thank you so much for trying to translate this game. I am a huge fan of WA2, and I can't wait for the coda translation to be done. I am waiting patiently for your next update. Keep up the good work!
sellfish
Astral Realm

Post by sellfish »

Still checking this forum from time to time and it's great to see that the translation has progressed. To be able to read a visual novel like this and not be dependent on translations was one of the reasons why I started learning Japanese 4 months ago. I might be able to help you with the translation in like 2 years! :D
Bleeery
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Bleeery »

So what does this little thing here at the bottom left that I see from time to time?
ce1545
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ce1545 »

Bleeery wrote:So what does this little thing here at the bottom left that I see from time to time?
If I remember correctly, it's telling you that you have read that dialogue already.
kingdomcome
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by kingdomcome »

sellfish wrote: I might be able to help you with the translation in like 2 years! :D
No! Don't say that.. I hope it's done by then :? :)
R3I
Astral Realm

Post by R3I »

Given the progress these past years and the current speed, I think we're lucky if it finishes on this decade.

Have there been people doing any translating these past months? Feels like it has been pretty quiet. We need the guy back who single handedly did more in what feels like overnight than the rest have progressed in the past year.
AZxSunny1
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by AZxSunny1 »

Bleeery wrote:So i know there's the IC, CC, and Coda. What is the Coda? what is in it?

keep up the good work ^^
CODA is the event that happens 2 years after CC.
LameBlame
Astral Realm

Post by LameBlame »

Even though I'm a newcomer, I'm already translating Coda and did 80 lines already in these past few days.
I hope this will help :)
Lucas781
Astral Realm

Post by Lucas781 »

Have been checking the progress of the translation for a while now, just wanted to say I really appreciate your efforts guys. Hope one day the translation will be completed. I don't mind waiting. Pls don't drop it.
voidpointer
Astral Realm

Post by voidpointer »

Is there a translated WA2.exe? Also my version of the closing chapter is just a WAV file. I don't get it.
ce1545
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ce1545 »

voidpointer wrote:Is there a translated WA2.exe? Also my version of the closing chapter is just a WAV file. I don't get it.
There is only a patch file that you have to put in with the game files for it to be translated. I don't know what to say about your closing chapter though.

On a side note, what does everyone think of a discord channel for everyone to keep in touch?

Return to “English”