WHITE ALBUM2 (visual novel)

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Would you like to see an english version of WHITE ALBUM2?

Yes
100%
Not Really (Please give a reason)
No votes
No (Please give a reason)
No votes

Total votes: 174

Tsukasa
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: WHITE ALBUM2 (visual novel)

Post by Tsukasa »

The daily stats are technically not updated. I've just completed file 2026 is planning on finishing 2027 by tomorrow, but I haven't posted any of the previous file up on the website yet. I will post them once our editor proofread it :)
sverremunthe
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel: White Album 2

Post by sverremunthe »

If you look at the daily stats you will notice that 2018 and 2020 - 2026 hasn't been updated to 100%. Also wondering if it's still only around 1/3 of the translation that's done. Playing the game it looks like a lot more has been translated.
Sverre
NaokiP
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel: VN project White Album 2

Post by NaokiP »

Tsukasa wrote:I will post them once our editor proofread it :)
This guy...
Tsukasa
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Tsukasa »

NaokiP wrote:
Tsukasa wrote:I will post them once our editor proofread it :)
This guy...
Ey, I haven't mention which editor we're waiting for~ =~=
sverremunthe wrote:If you look at the daily stats you will notice that 2018 and 2020 - 2026 hasn't been updated to 100%. Also wondering if it's still only around 1/3 of the translation that's done. Playing the game it looks like a lot more has been translated.

Script 2020~ 2026 are finished, we just haven't uploaded onto BakaTsuki yet. It's around 1/3 complete on daily update because we've finished all the common route and each translator are working on the different heroine route simultaneously. If you're looking to playing through specific route, the story is slightly more than 1/2 complete :)
Josette
Astral Realm

Post by Josette »

Nice to see this project making notable progress after looking like it would be dead a year or two ago. To all those involved: thank you, and I look forward to future updates.
Tsukasa
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Tsukasa »

Banzaiiiiii~~~~~ cheer~~~~~ weeeeeee~~~~~~
I've posted Setsuna route's translation onto baka-tsuki just now, daily stats should update later though :) BUT! it's pre-edit version, so everything is not grammatically correct nor is it even close to the final product, in most case, it's just a direct translation by me T-T editor kun (cough naoki cough kun cough) I'm passing the baton to you now :3~

Anyway, we are glad to have two new translators Rainey and Nicetomeet so our progress will start speeding up~ but then again, real life always takes priority so just try your best and help whenever possible guys, glad to have you guys on board! Final exams are creeping up on me so I won't be doing much for the next few weeks but I will resume translation once I'm done :)
Josette
Astral Realm

Post by Josette »

Thanks for signing up, Rainey and Nicetomeet.

I am going through IC right now and I'm enjoying it as much as the anime. Props to the translators and editors for making it such a pleasant read. I hear that completing IC unlocks additional scenes on a replay, so I'll definitely go through it again once the credits roll. I don't know if fixing the odd line breaks are a priority, but I can screencap any that I encounter if you guys haven't pinpointed them yet.
ce1545
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ce1545 »

Refreshing the Daily Stats page always feels me with joy. I love seeing when I'm able to playtest more of the game.
rainheart092
Astral Realm

Post by rainheart092 »

Thank you very much for all your work. Wohooo. You guys are the best!
bluethunder91
Astral Realm

Post by bluethunder91 »

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who's been working on this project. White Album 2 might be my second favorite series of all time.

However, I don't know if it's just me, but while I was playing yesterday I reached the branching point in Closing Chapter but all the choices brought to the first scene of Mari's route. I tried re-doing the common route but it didn't solve the problem.
Do you know what could be the cause?
NaokiP
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel: VN project White Album 2

Post by NaokiP »

bluethunder91 wrote: However, I don't know if it's just me, but while I was playing yesterday I reached the branching point in Closing Chapter but all the choices brought to the first scene of Mari's route. I tried re-doing the common route but it didn't solve the problem.
Chiaki choice works fine for me, but yeah, this happens and it won't be fixed in another month or two, sadly. It's more or less the same issue that occurs in file 2009.
For now the only remedy is: Remove the patch, load a save before the choices, make a choice, go a few lines in, save, and reapply patch. Keep going a bit into the route to make sure you don't experience some weird situations like one route abruptly ending and the game throwing you into another one. I've had it happen. Time-space-bending Haruki, woosh.

To whom it may concern, a little birdie told me editing of Common is complete and it should look nice and polished now. If it doesn't, direct all complaints at... me, I guess. On to individual routes. And sit tight for those fixes, Jon is busy with life.
bluethunder91
Astral Realm

Post by bluethunder91 »

NaokiP wrote: Chiaki choice works fine for me, but yeah, this happens and it won't be fixed in another month or two, sadly. It's more or less the same issue that occurs in file 2009.
For now the only remedy is: Remove the patch, load a save before the choices, make a choice, go a few lines in, save, and reapply patch. Keep going a bit into the route to make sure you don't experience some weird situations like one route abruptly ending and the game throwing you into another one. I've had it happen. Time-space-bending Haruki, woosh.
Ah yes, I couldn't check Chiaki's due to my choices in the common route. Anyway, I'm going to try out your suggestion. Thanks for the help.
dhonxean
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by dhonxean »

bluethunder91 wrote:First of all, I would like to thank everyone who's been working on this project. White Album 2 might be my second favorite series of all time.

However, I don't know if it's just me, but while I was playing yesterday I reached the branching point in Closing Chapter but all the choices brought to the first scene of Mari's route. I tried re-doing the common route but it didn't solve the problem.
Spoiler! :
Just played this game and the first route gave me to Mari's route. After playing it today, I finished the game (returning to title screen) in all english using the updated patch. I think it's not the true end of Setsuna but a normal route for her I think?

Thank you and hope for more translations. The game crashed two times - first was at the scene where Setsuna was found after being missing and after Haruki was left alone after her encounter with setsuna in the hotel.
gbehl
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by gbehl »

Great to see such progress from you guys! The huge jump in translated lines was a most welcome surprise. :)

Ganbare!
dhonxean
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by dhonxean »

Almost there for Setsuna! Keep it up~ :).

Return to “English”