WHITE ALBUM2 (visual novel)

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Would you like to see an english version of WHITE ALBUM2?

Yes
100%
Not Really (Please give a reason)
No votes
No (Please give a reason)
No votes

Total votes: 174

sverremunthe
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel: White Album 2

Re: WHITE ALBUM2 (visual novel)

Post by sverremunthe »

It seems the patch file hasn't been updated for a few weeks, at least the size has remained the same? On the other hand it seems that a lot more has been translated if you look at the stats, even translation of the Coda seems to have started. Any chance of an update of the patch file?
Sverre
jonathanasdf
Kyon's Imouto-Chan
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by jonathanasdf »

Sorry for taking so long, but hopefully all of the crashes that have been reported so far has been fixed. I've found the root issue, so stuff like choices going to the wrong place and similar problems should all be fixed now.

Please let me know if you find any more issues.

Happy holidays!
Bleeery
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Bleeery »

So glad that the progress is slowly progressing. This is one of my favorite VN's and Anime of all time. Going to update since I haven't in a month or so. Keep it up guys :3
deslyn
Astral Realm

Post by deslyn »

Made an account because I wanted to say thanks for all your hard work! I've been wanting to play this for a while now. I'm glad I found you guys. <3
sellfish
Astral Realm

Post by sellfish »

Dear translators of WA2, thank you for all your effort and hard work. I've read the prologue and I have to say you did a great job. Keep it up!
kingdomcome
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by kingdomcome »

I am so glad to find this forum and that WA2 closing chapter translation is nearly completed!
I was so disappointed at the end of the introduction chapter to find that the next part wasn't completed..
Thank you so much for your hard work to everyone working on the project. Please keep it up!
sverremunthe
Vice Commander Itsuki

Post by sverremunthe »

Has the project paused again? Can't see any updates in daily stats or in the patch for a while now.
Sverre
ce1545
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ce1545 »

sverremunthe wrote:Has the project paused again? Can't see any updates in daily stats or in the patch for a while now.
The only thing being worked on at the moment that it noticeable is editing of sections which doesn't affect the daily stats page.
sverremunthe
Vice Commander Itsuki

Post by sverremunthe »

ce1545 wrote:
sverremunthe wrote:Has the project paused again? Can't see any updates in daily stats or in the patch for a while now.
The only thing being worked on at the moment that it noticeable is editing of sections which doesn't affect the daily stats page.
So, basically, no ones doing anything and there are no plans to do anything for the foreseeable future?

Well, I've learned Hiragana good enough now and also a bit of grammar, so I guess it's time to learn verbs and nouns. :)
Sverre
AZxSunny1
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by AZxSunny1 »

sverremunthe wrote:
ce1545 wrote: The only thing being worked on at the moment that it noticeable is editing of sections which doesn't affect the daily stats page.
So, basically, no ones doing anything and there are no plans to do anything for the foreseeable future?

Well, I've learned Hiragana good enough now and also a bit of grammar, so I guess it's time to learn verbs and nouns. :)
We just have to be patient. They're doing the editing of the sections, so we will have to wait until then.
I'm pretty sure everybody who's working on the project have their own life, than working on this 24/7.

Though, my wish is for them to finish White Album 2 even if it takes another year or two. :D
NaokiP
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel: VN project White Album 2

Post by NaokiP »

WA2 is still stuck in exam hell together with me. I don't have the time to even do any proper editing, let alone check up on translators. Give it a couple weeks now, then expect a spike in activity until exams start again wwwww
dhonxean
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by dhonxean »

NaokiP wrote:WA2 is still stuck in exam hell together with me. I don't have the time to even do any proper editing, let alone check up on translators. Give it a couple weeks now, then expect a spike in activity until exams start again wwwww
Good luck with your exams. Pass it with flying colors then translate! You can do it!!!
sverremunthe
Vice Commander Itsuki

Post by sverremunthe »

NaokiP wrote:WA2 is still stuck in exam hell together with me. I don't have the time to even do any proper editing, let alone check up on translators. Give it a couple weeks now, then expect a spike in activity until exams start again wwwww
Exams are for wimps, just ask Kazusa! ;)
Sverre
ce1545
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ce1545 »

Getting stuck really does suck when you can't do anything about it. I'll be able to do more once I get into my new apartment next month and unpack everything.
sverremunthe
Vice Commander Itsuki

Post by sverremunthe »

Is there any translations of the talk on the radio which isn't translated in the VN?
Sverre

Return to “English”