Tsukumodo Antique Shop

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading Tsukumodo Antique Shop?

It was good! Please do more!
98%
It was interesting.
2%
Not as good as I thought.
No votes
Boring. Not touching it again.
No votes

Total votes: 122

EusthEnoptEron
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Tsukumodo Antique Shop

Post by EusthEnoptEron »

Glad you guys like it.

We're slowly approaching the grande finale... and in fact, there aren't even raws out for the remaining 3 volumes, as far as I know. Gotta dig out my physical copies. :D
My pace will drop again, though, because I have to recharge my motivation and I don't have as much free time on my hands. And Kamisu Reina is still waiting for an update, too.
winsom86
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by winsom86 »

Can't wait for the next releases, take your time though, appreciate all the work you're doing. Will be looking forward to the last 3 volumes patiently. Just curious though are you the only one that's currently working on this project? Also I haven't really checked out Kamisu Reina, but Hakomari has also caught my interest and I'm on volume 5 with that one. I may decide to check out Kamisu Reina somewhere down the line.
EusthEnoptEron
Project Translator

Post by EusthEnoptEron »

winsom86 wrote:Can't wait for the next releases, take your time though, appreciate all the work you're doing. Will be looking forward to the last 3 volumes patiently. Just curious though are you the only one that's currently working on this project? Also I haven't really checked out Kamisu Reina, but Hakomari has also caught my interest and I'm on volume 5 with that one. I may decide to check out Kamisu Reina somewhere down the line.
Thanks for the kind words. Yes, I'm the only one currently working on Tsukumodo (and my other projects) although I do get occasional help from good-hearted editors.
If you liked Hakomari, Kamisu Reina might be worth a try -- just don't expect any comedy. I daresay that It aims to be more thought-provoking than entertaining; although I very much enjoyed the ride myself.
Sunart
Astral Realm

Post by Sunart »

EusthEnoptEron wrote:
winsom86 wrote:Can't wait for the next releases, take your time though, appreciate all the work you're doing. Will be looking forward to the last 3 volumes patiently. Just curious though are you the only one that's currently working on this project? Also I haven't really checked out Kamisu Reina, but Hakomari has also caught my interest and I'm on volume 5 with that one. I may decide to check out Kamisu Reina somewhere down the line.
Thanks for the kind words. Yes, I'm the only one currently working on Tsukumodo (and my other projects) although I do get occasional help from good-hearted editors.
If you liked Hakomari, Kamisu Reina might be worth a try -- just don't expect any comedy. I daresay that It aims to be more thought-provoking than entertaining; although I very much enjoyed the ride myself.
I wanted to say thank you, EusthEnopt Eron, for translating this light novel. I do enjoy reading it, and your translation is as perfect as it can be for a person, whose mother's tongue isn't English. Although, if I may, I would like to point out one mistake which I spotted while I was reading it.
“Only one?” I would like both, but I guess their limited in number.

All in all, you have my deepest respect for translating it, and I do envy you for the ability to read other three volumes.
EusthEnoptEron
Project Translator

Post by EusthEnoptEron »

The Tsukumodo Antique Shop eBooks just went on sale on Book Walker. (-> http://bookwalker.jp/series/20412/%E4%B ... %E5%BA%97/ )
Just in time, actually, because there are currently no raws for v5 onward, but I honestly don't feel like purchasing the entire series a 2nd time. So if any kind soul wants to support the author by buying one of those eBooks and would be willing to share the raws with me, I could provide a home-made tool that will *cough*remove the DRM*cough* and leave behind a nice, sleek .epub.
Simon
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Simon »

EusthEnoptEron wrote:Just in time, actually, because there are currently no raws for v5 onward, but I honestly don't feel like purchasing the entire series a 2nd time. So if any kind soul wants to support the author by buying one of those eBooks and would be willing to share the raws with me, I could provide a home-made tool that will *cough*remove the DRM*cough* and leave behind a nice, sleek .epub.

*sigh* An account is needed... not to talk about the language.

So, tell me. What payment methods do they have ?
ePUB Generator <<Productive>> : BTE-GEN | Yay, I'm free. Let's see how long it takes for this place to go down.
dgif
Astral Realm

Post by dgif »

I have physical copies of vol5 onwards that I don't mind sharing with you for the sake of translating it. The only foreseeable problem for me would be finding an efficient and clean way of scanning it that doesn't result in me standing at the printer for hours scanning it one page at a time. Neither do I want the scans to be done badly, scanning pieces of paper are much different from a book considering... I was hoping one of you may have a solution to that.
EusthEnoptEron
Project Translator

Post by EusthEnoptEron »

dgif wrote:I have physical copies of vol5 onwards that I don't mind sharing with you for the sake of translating it. The only foreseeable problem for me would be finding an efficient and clean way of scanning it that doesn't result in me standing at the printer for hours scanning it one page at a time. Neither do I want the scans to be done badly, scanning pieces of paper are much different from a book considering... I was hoping one of you may have a solution to that.
Thanks for the offer but I also have physical copies that I can base my translations on. That said, I'll probably buy the e-books as I proceed because it's pretty awesome to have both the Japanese and the English text in the same file.
*sigh* An account is needed... not to talk about the language.

So, tell me. What payment methods do they have ?
They're actually one of the few shops that accept PayPal. Now if only they weren't so expensive...
Simon
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Simon »

PM me here or on FB, I should have the same first name as you. If I remember correctly.
ePUB Generator <<Productive>> : BTE-GEN | Yay, I'm free. Let's see how long it takes for this place to go down.
winsom86
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by winsom86 »

Hey Eusth, its been a while since I lasted posted on here. First congratulations on finishing HakoMari it was a great read. I was wondering if you ever managed to get your hands on the raws for Tsukumodo and how progression with it has been.

Return to “English”