Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai: General

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai (Unbreakable Machine Doll)?

It was good! Please do more!
97%
It was interesting.
3%
Not as good as I thought.
0%
Boring. Not touching it again.
0%

Total votes: 503

Hiyono
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai: General

Post by Hiyono »

Kira0802 wrote:Tears. Tears of joy.
You speak too soon. Just watch your dream turn into a nightmare when it takes after Campione.
"There is always an easy solution to every problem - neat, plausible and wrong." H.L. Mencken (1971)
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

Hiyono wrote: You speak too soon. Just watch your dream turn into a nightmare when it takes after Campione.
DON'T BE SUCH A KILLJOY T_T
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
chancs
Project Editor

Post by chancs »

Hiyono wrote:
Kira0802 wrote:Tears. Tears of joy.
You speak too soon. Just watch your dream turn into a nightmare when it takes after Campione.
You saying as if it will surely follow Campione to the pit hole :mrgreen:
etianezh108
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel: Hakomari

Post by etianezh108 »

Leo wrote:Just wanted to say my thanks to the translators translating Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai. Also did you hear its getting animated? http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... t-tv-anime :D
I just hope they won't use the same seiyuus than in the drama cd, they didn't match at all with the image I got reading the manga and the novel... maybe loki and frey did.
mrmandinga
Astral Realm

Post by mrmandinga »

i know this is just me being an obnoxious dude but why cant we just host host the translation here in baka tsuki and locked the pages to prevent any alterations and of course we have to ask the translation respective group
Shadowys
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Zero No Tsukaima

Post by Shadowys »

It has been done. Hayashi_s is currently doing them on nanodesu, and they are hosted here.
Winter's the time of the year,
when the cold chill the skin,
from the very within,
but you grasped my hand,
your eyes shedding a frozen tear.
Our eyes met,
and warmth filled the air.
royaloyalz
Project Editor

Post by royaloyalz »

Quite liked this LN. The storyline is pretty interesting thus far, however it is hard to say with there only being roughly only 2 volumes that have been translated thus far.

This has certainly been an interesting read, thanks a lot for translating for us!

In any case, thanks for the translations! I enjoyed reading them! Hopefully more translators will pick up this series because it truly is pretty good! :D

I hope that more translators will join you in translating so that we may get to see what happens further in the story :D
Last edited by Darklor on Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merged double post
Don't you just love reading? I think it is one of the joys of life, where we can escape the cold reality of the world and exist in something so much more fun and exciting! ^_^
chancs
Project Editor

Post by chancs »

Same for me too. Just can't wait for this. Learnt about the series from the manga and since then it's fun reading.
royaloyalz
Project Editor

Post by royaloyalz »

Gosh how in the world did I end up double posting? A big thank you to darklor for helping me with that!

Anyways, seems like as usual the Chinese translations have already reached the latest volume, but I guess I will be patient and wait here to read it in English as my extremely poor Chinese skills will just cause me to puke blood if I try to actually read it. Incidentally, I did read the Manga as well, since I am a guy that likes to have the complete set, even in the case of it just being a manga and light novel set hahaha! :D

Unfortunately there's no anime yet, and since this series focuses quite a lot on action scenes, it would be so awesome if we could actually see it happen in an anime!
Don't you just love reading? I think it is one of the joys of life, where we can escape the cold reality of the world and exist in something so much more fun and exciting! ^_^
Shadowys
Project Translator

Post by Shadowys »

Hopefully people will help out filling the UMD wiki
http://kikoushoujowakizutsukanai.wikia. ... kanai_Wiki

There's a substantial lack of UMD material around the web...

p.s. There's an anime of KSwK coming up...
from the very within,
but you grasped my hand,
Our eyes met,
royaloyalz
Project Editor

Post by royaloyalz »

Hahaha I did notice that as well while trying to look up the character profiles of KSwK. However since I am pretty lacking in that sense, I think I will hold myself back from doing anything yet.

And yes!!!! That anime!!! I hope that they will do a good job with it!

And I have to say, but why is this still considered as a teaser project? Shouldn't it have its own thread in the Auxiliary Brigades section? Just curious as I thought that this could be considered as a full fledged project already.
Shadowys
Project Translator

Post by Shadowys »

I guess they forgot to move it back, and since Hayashi is still quite busy...
Though you read the chinese version too @royal?
from the very within,
but you grasped my hand,
Our eyes met,
royaloyalz
Project Editor

Post by royaloyalz »

Hahaha well I guess I will try dropping them a PM to see if we can get this moved over, since it does deserves the spot :D

How should I say this... Well my Chinese is not exactly awesome, so although I do have access to the Chinese translated version as well, I typically refrain from reading them because I will get too frustrated with all the unknown terms, therefore I will search for them, and therefore it will make reading it all the more troublesome so I try to avoid reading the Chinese translations whenever I can.

I mean I do read Manga in Chinese, but Light Novels are an altogether different beast LOL! :lol: I tried reading once, took me like a couple of hours just to go through a chapter. Basically I just gave up after that.

However, I have been working to try to improve my Chinese, mainly by helping out with translating really short stuff, like the afterword. Those are usually only 1-2 pages long and I can handle 1-2 pages haha.
chancs
Project Editor

Post by chancs »

royaloyalz wrote:Hahaha I did notice that as well while trying to look up the character profiles of KSwK. However since I am pretty lacking in that sense, I think I will hold myself back from doing anything yet.

And yes!!!! That anime!!! I hope that they will do a good job with it!

And I have to say, but why is this still considered as a teaser project? Shouldn't it have its own thread in the Auxiliary Brigades section? Just curious as I thought that this could be considered as a full fledged project already.
Something something happened and this had to be re-initiated again. Hayashi is doing it on a site.
Shadowys
Project Translator

Post by Shadowys »

Trying to fill in the wiki but there's some terminology I'm not so sure about though...
1. 赤羽红翼阵The secret technique of Akabane. (Red Wing Formation)?
2. 神性机巧 (Divine Machine Doll)/ Automata
3. Loki-Cherubim's 热风操作 (Sacred Blaze)?
4. Divine Automata's 完全制御振动 (Fragarach)?
5. Alice's automata's name. 真(Shin)?

there are more but these are the more basic ones...

Damn Raishin for getting a harem. :P
from the very within,
but you grasped my hand,
Our eyes met,

Return to “English”