The Zashiki Warashi of Intellectual Village

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading "The Zashiki Warashi of Intellectual Village" ?

It was good! Please do more!
94%
It was interesting.
5%
Not as good as I thought.
1%
Boring. Not touching it again.
No votes

Total votes: 472

emmaus
Astral Realm

Re: The Zashiki Warashi of Intellectual Village

Post by emmaus »

please need pdf of volume 4.
Aster_von_Einzbern
Astral Realm

Post by Aster_von_Einzbern »

I don't know if someone know about it, but js06 will translate this?
This is a side/short story: link
chaoscube
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by chaoscube »

Thank you Js06

Here is my PDF for volume 4
kizrock94
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel: To Aru Majutsu no Index
Campione

Post by kizrock94 »

Does anyone know if Js is going to translate vol 5? It's out already isn't it?
Hello................Bye
Umini
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Umini »

kizrock94 wrote:Does anyone know if Js is going to translate vol 5? It's out already isn't it?
Yes, I'm sure he will at some point, but as right now he's translationg Horizon and Chronicle, which are also great novels, I'm guessing he'll get to volume 5 after those.
If you want to check on his projects, go on his page in the wiki, you might even find some new novels to read. Have a nice day :D
Vergilx69
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Overlord, Psycome , DxD , Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance , Madan no Ou to Vanadis, Oregairu ,Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi, Oreshura , Accel World , SAO , No Game No Life , HakoMari, Outbreak Company , Cross X Regalia, Date A Live, Shinmai Maou No Keiyakusha, Black Bullet, Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari, The Zashiki Warashi of the Intellectual Village, Fate Apocrypha, Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai, Maou na Ore to Fushihime no Yubiwa, Mahouka Koukou, Problem Children, Seitokai no Ichizon, Oda Nobuna no Yabou, OreDorei, C3, Campione, Owaranai Neko, GJ-BU, Infinite Stratos,Oredorei, Absolute Duo.

Post by Vergilx69 »

First, Sorry if this is not permitted in the forums, just delete the post if necessary...

Btw have you guys checked out the new manga THE CIRCUMSTANCES LEADING TO A CERTAIN MAGICAL HEAVY ZASHIKI WARASHI’S SIMPLE KILLER PRINCESS'S MARRIAGE it's like a smash bro's version of all the characters from Kazuma sensei :D
"Might controls everything - and without strength, you cannot protect anything; let alone yourself."--Vergil
"Though a fight every now and then does make life a little more interesting, don't ya think?"--Dante
Umini
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Umini »

Vergilx69 wrote:First, Sorry if this is not permitted in the forums, just delete the post if necessary...

Btw have you guys checked out the new manga THE CIRCUMSTANCES LEADING TO A CERTAIN MAGICAL HEAVY ZASHIKI WARASHI’S SIMPLE KILLER PRINCESS'S MARRIAGE it's like a smash bro's version of all the characters from Kazuma sensei :D
Actually it's originally a novel, and js06 (the one who translates every Kazuma novel) is translating it in the Index page's side stories, though he's currently focusing on Vol 12 of NT. Like I said on top, check js06's projects by clicking on his name and I'm pretty sure you'll be pretty up to date with every Kazuma novel (and if you also like Kawakami's novels, you could check their translation as well) :D
sukebei-moe
Astral Realm

Post by sukebei-moe »

To the translators, thank you very much for translating this :) I looked at this a few years ago, and just came back and saw how much had been done!

I know it doesn't mean a lot from some random bloke over the internet, but I still just wanted to express my gratitude :)
Stonykun
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Stonykun »

Hey Guys,

I just read the Baka-Tsuki post, that volume 9 was the last one. Is that true?
Queenstons
Astral Realm

Post by Queenstons »

Same question as above.
imercenary
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by imercenary »

The end!

Thanks for all the translations!

In regards to the story itself, it was very wonky. I've read the afterwords, so I know it had a rocky beginning, but WOW. When you compare the first volume to the last volume (let alone compared to his other words), the writing style is completely different. You can really tell Kamachi Kazuma had no idea where he was going or what he wanted to do in the beginning.
EvilMegaDroid
Astral Realm

Post by EvilMegaDroid »

I just noticed that no one shared link for all volumes.
if anyone needs it you can find them here Volume 1-9 in ePub or PDF
ken_arata
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel: Kamachi Projects, Clockwork Planet, Campione, Fate Zero and many others

Post by ken_arata »

This novel was a good read. Possibly one of the best of kamachi's works. (I could've said this with more confidence if he didn't reuse the zombie apocalypse so many times.)

I wish detective had a few more stories though. Youkai + unsolved police cases is god tier.

Now if only we had some OVAs or movies, it'd be perfect. :P
I do... stuff.

Return to “English”