Rakuin no Monshou

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading "Rakuin no Monshou" ?

It was good! Please do more!
99%
It was interesting.
1%
Not as good as I thought.
No votes
Boring. Not touching it again.
No votes

Total votes: 652

winev52
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Rakuin no Monshou

Post by winev52 »

Thank you so much for this translation. I just found this light novel last week, and now I have finished volume 5. I can say that this will be one of my most loved LNs. Seriously, why it is not popular!!! Again, all I want to say is that I'm very gratefull to the translators. So please keep going with the translation. I really really want to see the end of this story.
MeesterLeon
Astral Realm

Post by MeesterLeon »

Only just saw the Christmas update! Thanks for hard work translating this beauty :D
R~S
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Index!

Post by R~S »

Looking at the talk page for the special chapter; it came at the same time as volume 7? so it's to be read afterwards?
Baka-Tsuki discord server
renuac
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by renuac »

R~S wrote:Looking at the talk page for the special chapter; it came at the same time as volume 7? so it's to be read afterwards?
It was published around the same time as volume 7 but it's set between volumes 2 and 3. I guess they didn't want a short that would spoil potential new readers for the entire series up until then.
R~S
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Index!

Post by R~S »

renuac wrote:It was published around the same time as volume 7 but it's set between volumes 2 and 3. I guess they didn't want a short that would spoil potential new readers for the entire series up until then.
Really? Awesome, thanks!
Baka-Tsuki discord server
Westhebest2
Astral Realm

Post by Westhebest2 »

Hey guys!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you soooooooo much for the translations! I absolutely love this LN and it is so intriguing and a absolute thrill to read. Please for the love of god keep translating because there are many avid fans of the series here dying to read the rest! Please keep at it guys, you are the absolute best!!!
God Ginrai
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by God Ginrai »

Hey guys, I appreciate all the work you guys have done on this series.

I had a couple of questions/comments:
  • The Registration Page shows a number of chapters listed as "translated" that aren't linked on the wiki page. What else needs to be done for those?
  • I noticed the wiki page says still active, (has a release in the past 3 months) but the last update was at the end of December, which was about 5 months ago. This status needs to be changed, or a release needs to happen for the status to be correct.
  • Detalz seems to have been registered on those chapters at the beginning of volume 7 for months now, and we haven't seen any changes to the registration page. Is he/she still around? If not, is there any way that renuac could pick up those chapters, (as well as chapter 3 from volume 7) since he/she appears to be fairly active?
-God Ginrai
Cthaeh
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Cthaeh »

Page activity needs to be updated manually, so yes, someone can update it.

Last time renuac posted 3 volumes at once, I think, so I expect something like that will happen again is why the registration page shows things as completed or translated (I expect review/editing is the difference between translated and completed). I'm pretty sure Detalz and renuac talk to each other, or at least they did, so I expect they'll work out whatever distribution of labor is best for them by themselves.
renuac
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by renuac »

Sorry for taking so long to reply to the questions.

Cthaeh is quite right and "completed" means that a chapter is edited and ready to be posted, "translated" means it's still gobbledygook masquerading as English. Sithkazar has graciously taken over editing - and is spending hours working on this - and it really is worth waiting for her edits.

Last I heard, Detalz was really busy. I've started work on translating the first part of volume 7 and, unless I hear back from him asking me to do otherwise, Sithkazar and I should have the volume up by the end of July. After that, we'll try to post a full volume a month basically until we run out of translation (and if we don't manage a full volume, I do promise you'll at least have multiple-chapter releases at a time).

So yes, we're on track for regular releases of Rakuin, coming soon(?)
God Ginrai
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by God Ginrai »

Thanks for the response. That's certainly reassuring to hear. :) I appreciate the translations you've done so far, and am looking forward to those yet to come.

-God Ginrai
renuac
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by renuac »

Alright, volume 7 is up and 8 should be uploaded around the same time next month. I'll add the illustrations tomorrow, too tired to do it now.

Sithkazar has also recently taken over the Rakuin no Monshou wikia and is working on getting it up to date, so if you've forgotten who anyone is, or what the heck is going on, you can always check that out :)
God Ginrai wrote:Thanks for the response. That's certainly reassuring to hear. :) I appreciate the translations you've done so far, and am looking forward to those yet to come.

-God Ginrai
Cthaeh
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Cthaeh »

Thanks for the translation. Now I just need to find time to read the whole volume; I tend to not be able to stop once I start.
renuac
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by renuac »

Cthaeh wrote:Thanks for the translation. Now I just need to find time to read the whole volume; I tend to not be able to stop once I start.
It's fine, it's a short one :lol:
triker
Astral Realm

Post by triker »

Thank you very much renuac. I really appreciated your translation.
winev52
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by winev52 »

Thank you so much. I 'm very glad that you continue this wonderful series. So will you release one vol each month? It seems I must reread it again. :D :D :D

Return to “English”