Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru sou desu yo

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

FateXeroSaber
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru sou desu yo

Post by FateXeroSaber »

yep... its a real dire situation...they're still trying to figure out what to do. All we can do is hope D;
nyuuu
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by nyuuu »

DeadEye364 wrote:Wait what about it getting taken down? What is this about?
see home page. kadokawa did something
FateXeroSaber wrote:yep... its a real dire situation...they're still trying to figure out what to do. All we can do is hope D;
true. well, the council is doing their best right now
Kaarme wrote:
StarlightAT wrote:He won't be able to now that mondaiji was asked to be taken off by Kadokawa...along with a few other series....
First Overlord got taken down, now Mondaiji. Suddenly I lost half of the few LNs I'm reading. Of course there exist a theoretical chance I could keep reading Overlord, but to be honest by the time the official publications reach the fan translated cap in the far future, I have probably already forgotten the whole thing ever existed. Mondaiji was simply taken down, so there's not even a remote theoretical possibility. Such a huge pity.

Nevertheless, my thanks to all the staff, past and present, who worked on this impressive project even if it was fated to end like this.
oh,well. this timing. when ch10 going to get the conclusion xD
Such a huge pity. Good work for all the respective staffs
kizrock94
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel: To Aru Majutsu no Index
Campione

Post by kizrock94 »

Please don't let it be the end
Hello................Bye
SickPlay
Astral Realm

Mondaiji Tachi

Post by SickPlay »

Where have the Mondaiji Tachi light novels from 1-5 gone? I read up to 2, took a break, and then they were all deleted on the 18th of december!
DevilRageMan
Astral Realm

Re: Mondaiji Tachi

Post by DevilRageMan »

SickPlay wrote:Where have the Mondaiji Tachi light novels from 1-5 gone? I read up to 2, took a break, and then they were all deleted on the 18th of december!
You can still download epubs with story from baka tsuki generator and if dont have any reader available just download sigil on computer and you can read it
StarlightAT
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Mondaiji!!!!!! HANDS DOWN!!

Post by StarlightAT »

SickPlay wrote:Where have the Mondaiji Tachi light novels from 1-5 gone? I read up to 2, took a break, and then they were all deleted on the 18th of december!
Of I could give you the PDF files I downloaded. XD Go to Mondaiji wikia and the blog for more information.
I have been told my Mondaiji fanfictions are good. I am going to boast about them. If curious please click link and check them out! Critisize them, praise them! Help me get better as a writer!!

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1434530/Starlight_AT

Captain of Mondaiji Wikia
Treyon
Haruhiist Sensei
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Treyon »

StarlightAT wrote:
Of I could give you the PDF files I downloaded. XD Go to Mondaiji wikia and the blog for more information.
Dude the link in the wikia dosnt work, it ask you to create an account only!!. /SOB can it be fixed?

DAMN DMCA... those bastards only count how much money they "LOST" but they dont count how much money they GOT because of the translations!... How the poke are they going to manage to sell to others countries their stuff if nobody translate it? and the official translations companies are joke...
StarlightAT
Kyonist

Post by StarlightAT »

Treyon wrote:Dude the link in the wikia dosnt work, it ask you to create an account only!!. /SOB can it be fixed?

DAMN DMCA... those bastards only count how much money they "LOST" but they dont count how much money they GOT because of the translations!... How the poke are they going to manage to sell to others countries their stuff if nobody translate it? and the official translations companies are joke...
Huh...well that is wierd....all you have to do is go to mondaiji wikia, go to blogs and there you go....or recent wiki activity you don't need an account....

I am wondering, since the Chinese Translation Sites were also hit, if this means that they plan on releasing their books everywhere on their BOOKWALKER app.....

Update: Okay I see what you mean! Homura decided to add the two links but now neither work. Well simply follow the guidelines in the comments of my blog!
I have been told my Mondaiji fanfictions are good. I am going to boast about them. If curious please click link and check them out! Critisize them, praise them! Help me get better as a writer!!

Rezel
Edit-Translator [101-AETB]
Favourite Light Novel: Mahouka, Mondaiji, Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

Post by Rezel »

Acording to DMCA request there`s no need for wipe out translations since in request was only illustrations pages... or council didn`t show all docs.
Ru translator/editor for Mahouka and Mondaiji
StarlightAT
Kyonist

Post by StarlightAT »

Rezel wrote:Acording to DMCA request there`s no need for wipe out translations since in request was only illustrations pages... or council didn`t show all docs.
I think though even if they did comply the first time they might end up targeting the translations.

Tallion
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Tallion »

Where does the anime leave off?
FateXeroSaber
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by FateXeroSaber »

Tallion wrote:Where does the anime leave off?
the anime covered Volumes 1 and 2
Rezel
Edit-Translator [101-AETB]
Favourite Light Novel: Mahouka, Mondaiji, Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

Post by Rezel »

StarlightAT wrote:
Rezel wrote:Acording to DMCA request there`s no need for wipe out translations since in request was only illustrations pages... or council didn`t show all docs.
I think though even if they did comply the first time they might end up targeting the translations.
Request to deletion e-book illustrations - common case, For that many translators purposely decrease quality of illustrations.
Ru translator/editor for Mahouka and Mondaiji
Asharin
Astral Realm

Post by Asharin »

Hai!
Could someone who managed to read Volume 11 and 12 sum up the main happenings/important things in english for me in a private message? I didn't have any other way to read the english version save BT (I'm from Hungary) and thanks to the recent events I'm out of options to read it now.
Thanks in advance!
rainbow_speedo
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, Mondaiji-tachi ga isekai kara kuru soudesu yo, Toaru Majutsu no Index, The Zashiki Warashi of Intellectual Village

Post by rainbow_speedo »

Wait, so volume 6 above didn't get deleted yet, but i hear magref already finished vol 10 epilogue but can't upload it on BT

So some volume didn't get deleted but the translator can't post another thing? sorry i can't quite get it :?

Return to “English”