Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru sou desu yo

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

PsychoKitteh
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru sou desu yo

Post by PsychoKitteh »

Well it's getting an anime and I thought maybe possibly someone would have the Raws and maybe would be interested in translating it.
Synopsis from MAL:
Sakamaki Izayoi is a 17 year old boy who is bored with life in the ordinary world because he has a tremendous supernatural power. One day, he is invited to an external world called "Miniature Garden" by a girl known as Black Rabbit. She summons two more girls, who also have almighty psychic powers. She says the Deamon King deprived her community of the territory and asks the three 'mondaiji (problem children)' to help rebuild the community. Izayoi makes an unexpected reply: "Let's defeat the Deamon King!" Now the three montaiji participate in the "Gift Game" battles against devils, gods, and monsters in the fantasy world.
here is a cover image:

^^
Gif by hanicizkanio
Ways
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Mondaiji tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru sodesuyo?

Post by Ways »

PsychoKitteh wrote:Well it's getting an anime and I thought maybe possibly someone would have the Raws and maybe would be interested in translating it.
Synopsis from MAL:
Sakamaki Izayoi is a 17 year old boy who is bored with life in the ordinary world because he has a tremendous supernatural power. One day, he is invited to an external world called "Miniature Garden" by a girl known as Black Rabbit. She summons two more girls, who also have almighty psychic powers. She says the Deamon King deprived her community of the territory and asks the three 'mondaiji (problem children)' to help rebuild the community. Izayoi makes an unexpected reply: "Let's defeat the Deamon King!" Now the three montaiji participate in the "Gift Game" battles against devils, gods, and monsters in the fantasy world.
here is a cover image:

^^
MASTE-MASTERPIECE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
btw...dig the non-chan lolz~
arczyx
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by arczyx »

Ways wrote: MASTE-MASTERPIECE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What make this series a masterpiece?
Ways

Post by Ways »

arczyx wrote:
Ways wrote: MASTE-MASTERPIECE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What make this series a masterpiece?
The fact that there is a bunny girls and a boy who is strong and they defeat a demon lord and seems to be a comedy+romance
i know that this is just a typical fantasy setting
but you dont see these around now a days
even the fantasy RPGs moved up a level
so...yea...a masterpiece for me nyaa~
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Still that doesnt sound like a masterpiece, since there are so many stories like that around...
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

PsychoKitteh wrote:Well it's getting an anime and I thought maybe possibly someone would have the Raws and maybe would be interested in translating it.
Synopsis from MAL:
here is a cover image:

^^

Let's add on to this Synopsis. Mostly correct, but might be better with more information...

Sakamaki Izayoi, 17 year old boy who is bored in our modern age.

Ability (Currently known):
Spoiler! :
Might to smash the heavens + Power to negate "Gifts"

Upon arrival to the new world, he single-handedly smashed a being with "deity" status, thus getting a bountiful Water Seed, which he lent/gave to one of the girls.
One of the girls is from just after the wars, bored in life, arrogant as hell.
Spoiler! :
The ability to manipulate with commands. However, as she hopes to seek true friends, she intends to give up on this powerful "Gift", twisting it to be a "Gift to manipulate Gifts", instead of people.

Her arrogance and pride refuses her incapability to manipulate most Gifts(as she is not as talented in that field currently). In vol 2, she gets a golem, and a small little pixie friend with the ability "Voyage", to forge new paths/destinies?
The other girl, timezone unknown, has no friends(?) in her world, and thus would like to find friends in the new one. A quiet girl that is as troublesome and fussy as these other two, though she is much milder.
Spoiler! :
The ability to speak and make friends with animals etc. Upon success, she too can borrow abilities of these animals. Due to this ability, her friends in her world are all animals, and she would like to have some human friends. Befriended a Griffon, thus learnt to walk on air. Revealed that it should be an artistic sculpture her father made that granted her the ability.
Black Rabbit, you can consider her as Host/Referee in Miniature Garden. Despite her high status, as she chose to remain in the currently dying community, and due to a Demon King rampaging and destroying the community, they lost all their competent players/fighters. They even lost their most important flag and name, becoming a "Nameless" community with just young children. Black Rabbit thus have to earn a living for the community, working as referee despite her great name and might. Even so, they seek to regain their former glory, and thus had no choice but to summon new players/warriors, putting them to the test. The invitation? A letter saying,
Informing troubled guys and girls with special gifts:

If you so wish to test your gift,
may you give up your family, friends, fortune, and everything in the world,
and join us at "Miniature Garden"
What would you say to such an invitation?

Whether it is a masterpiece, its hard to tell as of now. Read two volumes. First volume was cool, second volume was not as well-done imo. Not bad, but second volume lacked some details, and the flow of the plot seems rather "forced". Not too sure, but need to wait for more volumes to be sure. If you guys want more information, do let me know, I'll try to answer.

P.S. this story ALSO revolves around fables and legends, where there are famous names and heroes appearing, though not all in a good sense. The world setting is not a parallel world theory, but a intertwined world theory. Yet to be explained in detail, but I think I know what it means.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
Ways

Post by Ways »

well...its still true that there are a lot like this...but not any new one's....is this a parody?or does it have a twisted story arc like Kagihime monogatari-alice rondo...or whatever it was called..u get it right?
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

Ways wrote:well...its still true that there are a lot like this...but not any new one's....is this a parody?or does it have a twisted story arc like Kagihime monogatari-alice rondo...or whatever it was called..u get it right?

Well, not really a parody... The story has potential, and is developing. The character of (especially) the male lead is really cool, tho its gone almost to being unnatural. But overall it is a rather good story. But a novel takes at least 2~3 volumes before u can tell its true goodness.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
Ways

Post by Ways »

ShadowZeroHeart wrote:
Ways wrote:well...its still true that there are a lot like this...but not any new one's....is this a parody?or does it have a twisted story arc like Kagihime monogatari-alice rondo...or whatever it was called..u get it right?

Well, not really a parody... The story has potential, and is developing. The character of (especially) the male lead is really cool, tho its gone almost to being unnatural. But overall it is a rather good story. But a novel takes at least 2~3 volumes before u can tell its true goodness.
i see~
Astral Realm

Post by 3993462 »

that sounds really interesting hope a translator pick this up if they have freetime and it already has 5 volume
DoomCalibur
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by DoomCalibur »

Its six now. The latest vol just published on 1st December.
blackwhite67
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by blackwhite67 »

Hey,a bunny girl, fantasy setting, a 1:3 guy girl ratio, strong, cool MC with his game on, I think that's a recipe for success.
Mura
Literature Club Member

Post by Mura »

Wow, the first episode of the anime really grabbed my attention. How many volumes are out right now?
Treyon
Haruhiist Sensei
Favourite Light Novel:

Mondaijitachi ga Isekai kara Kuru sou desu yo? Light Novel

Post by Treyon »

Izayoi Sakamaki, Asuka Kudou, and You Kasugabe have tremendous psychic powers and are bored with the regular world. An envelope arrives for each person, and when each opens their envelope, they are stunned to see the scenery around them change to a world they had never encountered before. They've been summoned by the Black Rabbit to help the community "No Name" to overthrow the Devil King.

(Source: Crunchyroll)

It has too an anime, and from the first chapter its rather interesting.
bemo1000
Astral Realm

Post by bemo1000 »

oh ghad the anime could replace k. i really wish that the light novel get tln even as a side project.

Return to “English”