Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru sou desu yo

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

FateXeroSaber
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru sou desu yo

Post by FateXeroSaber »

sooo much wonderful content to read.... this is amazing! :D amazing work translators and editors!
yoyoyo5678
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by yoyoyo5678 »

Translators, thank you! Please continue doing your hard work!
Spoiler! :
I just saw the Illustrations of 'Last Embryo V01', well... I have a lot of thing I want to say but, I'll say only this: :o mini-Kuro_Usagi ??!! what happened ? Does her new ribbon is similar to Leticia's ribbon ?
Link to my user on B-T
FateXeroSaber
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by FateXeroSaber »

looks like the registration page needs to be fixed up too. with the side story being reverted back to volume 9.... i'd do it, but i'll screw it up so i'll leave it for people that know what they're doing lol
Kse7en
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kse7en »

Oh my God... I just saw the illustrations of Vol1 Last Embryo and I got hyped up as hell.
Translator-san, please keep doing your hard work.
I believe many fans out there (me included) are waiting for your work day by day.
Many many thanks in advance :D
Ảo tưởng thành thần
Vindex101
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel: ToAru

Post by Vindex101 »

Just curious, in the short story about the Stymphalian birds in Volume 9, the illustration there shows Isayoi with his headphones(?). I mean, he lost those during the Underwood battle right? And this story supposedly takes place after that, so what gives? Mistake by the illustrator or did Izayoi actually get a new headphone then, but decided not to use it later on? Just asking for clarity, poor me is confused over such a trivial thing
FateXeroSaber
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by FateXeroSaber »

Vindex101 wrote:Just curious, in the short story about the Stymphalian birds in Volume 9, the illustration there shows Isayoi with his headphones(?). I mean, he lost those during the Underwood battle right? And this story supposedly takes place after that, so what gives? Mistake by the illustrator or did Izayoi actually get a new headphone then, but decided not to use it later on? Just asking for clarity, poor me is confused over such a trivial thing
You know... that bothered me too o.O Considering Calico stole them prior to them traveling to Underwood... and from what i remember, Izayoi never got a new set. So i think the illustration is definitely a bit of a mistake.
ssj1236
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ssj1236 »

Cant wait for the next chapter and does firebird have a blog?
BionicMeerkat
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BionicMeerkat »

FateXeroSaber wrote:
Vindex101 wrote:Just curious, in the short story about the Stymphalian birds in Volume 9, the illustration there shows Isayoi with his headphones(?). I mean, he lost those during the Underwood battle right? And this story supposedly takes place after that, so what gives? Mistake by the illustrator or did Izayoi actually get a new headphone then, but decided not to use it later on? Just asking for clarity, poor me is confused over such a trivial thing
You know... that bothered me too o.O Considering Calico stole them prior to them traveling to Underwood... and from what i remember, Izayoi never got a new set. So i think the illustration is definitely a bit of a mistake.
Well to start off, I want to thank everyone for their support for the series! Truly appreciate it and look forward to more to read! :3

In regards to the headphones, I have no clue. I would need to go back to read the volumes again but for some odd reason, I feel like Yō might have actually got a replacement, but never got the chance to give them to Izayoi? However, the question is still when did she have time to give them to Izayoi, if she even had the replacement headphones at all...?

Now, onto more official topic I guess? I was wondering if anyone has the illustrations for "The Story Between the Vampire Maid and the Storyteller"? I noticed while editing it that magref put that there was illustrations along with it, but we currently do not have said illustrations. If anyone can find them and notify me that would be very much appreciated. Thanks! Cheers! :3
BT Wiki is same as my username! Please check out a Production Crew I'm part of @ Eta Carinae Productions!

Editor for Strike the Blood, Maou na Ore, Black Bullet, Mondaiji, Rakudai

RIP in pieces Black Bullet, StB
TearWhenIPoop
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by TearWhenIPoop »

BionicMeerkat wrote: Well to start off, I want to thank everyone for their support for the series! Truly appreciate it and look forward to more to read! :3

In regards to the headphones, I have no clue. I would need to go back to read the volumes again but for some odd reason, I feel like Yō might have actually got a replacement, but never got the chance to give them to Izayoi? However, the question is still when did she have time to give them to Izayoi, if she even had the replacement headphones at all...?

Now, onto more official topic I guess? I was wondering if anyone has the illustrations for "The Story Between the Vampire Maid and the Storyteller"? I noticed while editing it that magref put that there was illustrations along with it, but we currently do not have said illustrations. If anyone can find them and notify me that would be very much appreciated. Thanks! Cheers! :3
Nyahaha, it's finally time to use my consumer power to answer your question. Well she DID get a replacement and she DID get a chance to return it to him. If my memory serves me right, it has to be during their Tea Party when they talk about their past and Izayoi talks about his travels with Canaria. Before the Party starts, Asuka goes to bring tea/sweet leaving Yö and Izayoi alone. She asks him about the headphones and why are they so important to him. He answers by saying it's just to keep his hair straight and he got it from Homura. So Yö just assumes it'd be disrespectful to give him her father's headphones because it has no meaning in it unlike the destroyed one. Aaaaaand she ends up not even showing it to him, she probably kept it as an item from her father.
Rezel
Edit-Translator [101-AETB]
Favourite Light Novel: Mahouka, Mondaiji, Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

Post by Rezel »

From what i know there`s no illustrations on Vampmait and storytaller SS
Ru translator/editor for Mahouka and Mondaiji
Rezel
Edit-Translator [101-AETB]
Favourite Light Novel: Mahouka, Mondaiji, Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

Post by Rezel »

Erm... I`m start TL vol.10, check Contents and don`t found chapter "Short story". Anyone knew anything about it? Just curious.

PS Changed names of oficers in Stymphalians to proper... probably.
Ru translator/editor for Mahouka and Mondaiji
StarlightAT
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Mondaiji!!!!!! HANDS DOWN!!

Post by StarlightAT »

Rezel wrote:Erm... I`m start TL vol.10, check Contents and don`t found chapter "Short story". Anyone knew anything about it? Just curious.

PS Changed names of oficers in Stymphalians to proper... probably.
Its another short about The No Names being divided into two teams to compete in a culinary competition. Team B was Percher, Shirayuki and Asuka i think while Team B was Izayoi, You and Leticia (Do you SEE how UNFAIR that is? Even those three remarked about it). But yeah [No Name]s won. Spoiler Alert. Even though it should be obvious by now.
I have been told my Mondaiji fanfictions are good. I am going to boast about them. If curious please click link and check them out! Critisize them, praise them! Help me get better as a writer!!

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1434530/Starlight_AT

Captain of Mondaiji Wikia
Syltom
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Syltom »

I would like to ask if "Last Embryo" is the sequel of "Mondaiji", and "Mondaiji" will end? If yes, will "Mondaiji" end at volumn 12? I tried to search in wiki and this thread, but not found the answer to clear my doubt.
StarlightAT
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Mondaiji!!!!!! HANDS DOWN!!

Post by StarlightAT »

Syltom wrote:I would like to ask if "Last Embryo" is the sequel of "Mondaiji", and "Mondaiji" will end? If yes, will "Mondaiji" end at volumn 12? I tried to search in wiki and this thread, but not found the answer to clear my doubt.
Mondaiji is the sequel/part 2 of the series.

Part 1 ended with volume 12 of mondaiji.

Last Embryo is part 2 of the series while also being a sequel that focuses on Homura, Suzuka and Ayato.

Thin of it like Toaru Majutsu no Index.

Toaru Majutsu no Index is part 1.

Toaru Majutsu no Index: New Testament is part 2.

Same series, but different name for second part.
I have been told my Mondaiji fanfictions are good. I am going to boast about them. If curious please click link and check them out! Critisize them, praise them! Help me get better as a writer!!

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1434530/Starlight_AT

Captain of Mondaiji Wikia
Syltom
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Syltom »

StarlightAT wrote:
Syltom wrote:I would like to ask if "Last Embryo" is the sequel of "Mondaiji", and "Mondaiji" will end? If yes, will "Mondaiji" end at volumn 12? I tried to search in wiki and this thread, but not found the answer to clear my doubt.
Mondaiji is the sequel/part 2 of the series.

Part 1 ended with volume 12 of mondaiji.

Last Embryo is part 2 of the series while also being a sequel that focuses on Homura, Suzuka and Ayato.

Thin of it like Toaru Majutsu no Index.

Toaru Majutsu no Index is part 1.

Toaru Majutsu no Index: New Testament is part 2.

Same series, but different name for second part.
I understand now. Thank you very much.

Return to “English”