Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru sou desu yo

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

WakuKun
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Bokurano Alternative, Mondaiji-Tachi <3

Re: Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru sou desu yo

Post by WakuKun »

eclipse9 wrote:I would like to help with the trabslating of mondaiji tachi. It would be fine for me to be an editor too. Is it possible for me to get a sample to try out first? Thanks.
Thank you for your request to join the Mondaiji-tachi translation team!

To get started you first need to create a wiki-account.

I suggest you to contact the Project Manager FireBird first via the talk page on the wiki:
https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/inde ... k:Firebird

After that, you need to register which volume/chapter you wish to work on, just by writing your name behind the chapter you chose:
https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/inde ... ation_Page

Also write your name in the project staff list of the main project wiki page.

If you're finished with translating, just upload it on the empty chapter wiki page.

As a translator, you need to procure the sources by yourself, which means preferably by buying them I guess.
Also there's no sample to try first, so if you're ready, just start your translation!

As for your request to join the team as an editor.. I'm not sure, but I guess the Mondaiji-tachi team has enough active editors.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. We're always happy to help!

Thanks for your hard work and good luck with your translation!
Just watch, I'll do it!
Currently working on a translation for 「ぼくらの ~alternative~」
StarlightAT
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Mondaiji!!!!!! HANDS DOWN!!

Post by StarlightAT »

eclipse9 wrote:I would like to help with the trabslating of mondaiji tachi. It would be fine for me to be an editor too. Is it possible for me to get a sample to try out first? Thanks.
Out of curiosity would you translate from japanese or chinese? Because if chinese I can link a site to you in a private message that is where the light novels are being translated in chinese!
I have been told my Mondaiji fanfictions are good. I am going to boast about them. If curious please click link and check them out! Critisize them, praise them! Help me get better as a writer!!

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1434530/Starlight_AT

Captain of Mondaiji Wikia
eclipse9
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by eclipse9 »

I would like to translate from Chinese. However, I am not able to obtain a copy of book 11 of Mondaiji. Sorry about this.
Last edited by eclipse9 on Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
StarlightAT
Kyonist

Post by StarlightAT »

eclipse9 wrote:I would like to translate from Chinese. However, I am not able to obtain a copy of book 11 of Mondaiji. ****************** Sorry about this.
I sent you a PM to a site that translates the novels in chinese, I hope they are able to help out! All the short stories also were translated!
Last edited by WakuKun on Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please don't ask for raws since it is against the rules.
I have been told my Mondaiji fanfictions are good. I am going to boast about them. If curious please click link and check them out! Critisize them, praise them! Help me get better as a writer!!

eclipse9
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by eclipse9 »

StarlightAT wrote:
eclipse9 wrote:I would like to translate from Chinese. However, I am not able to obtain a copy of book 11 of Mondaiji. Sorry about this.
I sent you a PM to a site that translates the novels in chinese, I hope they are able to help out! All the short stories also were translated!
Thanks a lot. :)
Last edited by WakuKun on Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please don't ask for raws since it is against the rules.
Gaki
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Gaki »

Hey, thanks for translating and i wanna know if you are working on the translation of the epilogue of the volume 10?

Thanks for all the work and good luck
eclipse9
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by eclipse9 »

Gaki wrote:Hey, thanks for translating and i wanna know if you are working on the translation of the epilogue of the volume 10?

Yeah. i started translating the epilogue of Volume 10, i'm hoping to be able to translate it in the shortest time possible before letting a editor to look through it and posting it on the Mondaiji baka tsuki page.
FateXeroSaber
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by FateXeroSaber »

eclipse9 wrote:
Gaki wrote:Hey, thanks for translating and i wanna know if you are working on the translation of the epilogue of the volume 10?

Yeah. i started translating the epilogue of Volume 10, i'm hoping to be able to translate it in the shortest time possible before letting a editor to look through it and posting it on the Mondaiji baka tsuki page.
Just curious. Do you have a blog at all? Or some place that you could possibly use to post your translations? For those that can't/don't want to wait before the entire chapter is completed, and you could also get feedback?
Gaki
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Gaki »

eclipse9 wrote:

Thanks but to not waste time translating the epilogue for volume 10, i see on the bakamagref's blog that he start the epilogue, i think it's better to start translate the volume 11.

I'm really happy that you start to help to translate this great novel
eclipse9
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by eclipse9 »

Gaki wrote:
Thanks but to not waste time translating the epilogue for volume 10, i see on the bakamagref's blog that he start the epilogue, i think it's better to start translate the volume 11.

I'm really happy that you start to help to translate this great novel
Thanks for the heads-up. I assumed that nobody was working on the epilogue as it was not stated on the wiki register page, i will work on volume 11 then.
nyuuu
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by nyuuu »

I'm wondering if magref gonna put the epilogue on baka-tsuki soon
StarlightAT
Kyonist

Post by StarlightAT »

nyuuu wrote:I'm wondering if magref gonna put the epilogue on baka-tsuki soon
He won't be able to now that mondaiji was asked to be taken off by Kadokawa...along with a few other series....

Kaarme
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kaarme »

StarlightAT wrote:He won't be able to now that mondaiji was asked to be taken off by Kadokawa...along with a few other series....
First Overlord got taken down, now Mondaiji. Suddenly I lost half of the few LNs I'm reading. Of course there exist a theoretical chance I could keep reading Overlord, but to be honest by the time the official publications reach the fan translated cap in the far future, I have probably already forgotten the whole thing ever existed. Mondaiji was simply taken down, so there's not even a remote theoretical possibility. Such a huge pity.

Nevertheless, my thanks to all the staff, past and present, who worked on this impressive project even if it was fated to end like this.
DeadEye364
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: High School DxD

Post by DeadEye364 »

Wait what about it getting taken down? What is this about?
Rage_Ender
Sailor Tsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Mondaiji; Campione; Mushoku Tensei; Black Bullet

Post by Rage_Ender »

We got axed, read the baka-tsuki home page news
dun dun dun..>!!!!!!<

Return to “English”