Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru sou desu yo

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Rage_Ender
Sailor Tsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Mondaiji; Campione; Mushoku Tensei; Black Bullet

Re: Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru sou desu yo

Post by Rage_Ender »

Uh 10 epilogue is gone
dun dun dun..>!!!!!!<
BionicMeerkat
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BionicMeerkat »

Rage_Ender wrote:Uh 10 epilogue is gone
Gone? I mean, I know it has been completed for a while but due to the DMCA fiasco I have not tried to transfer it over. If someone has tried to transfer it over then I had no idea because I didn't receive a notification from the Mondaiji page. I figured that just transfering it over and making the update would not be the best of ideas since that might just incur more DMCA requests or a clear cut termination request.

If there is somehow a loophole where we just have to remove any and all images then maybe we can get past the requests but it is bound to catch up to us anyway. Just gotta tip toe and analyze the situation sadly :(

Edit - Just realized that you meant by it being gone. Whoops lol
BT Wiki is same as my username! Please check out a Production Crew I'm part of @ Eta Carinae Productions!

Editor for Strike the Blood, Maou na Ore, Black Bullet, Mondaiji, Rakudai

RIP in pieces Black Bullet, StB
FateXeroSaber
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by FateXeroSaber »

well 10 Epilogue seems to have made a return again. HOPEFULLY that means something can be done with it D;
BionicMeerkat
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BionicMeerkat »

FateXeroSaber wrote:well 10 Epilogue seems to have made a return again. HOPEFULLY that means something can be done with it D;
Yeah just checked after seeing your post and see it has made its return. That does bring up a good point, why were only the first couple volumes removed but everything else seems to be untouched? Wonder if a breakthrough has been made regarding the situation as a whole...

Or someone just forgot to remove everything xD Either way I am hoping for the best, but I think I'll go the safe route and just copy + edit text, but not post it until the situation is clear. Sadness...

Also, Happy New Years everyone! :mrgreen:
BT Wiki is same as my username! Please check out a Production Crew I'm part of @ Eta Carinae Productions!

FateXeroSaber
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by FateXeroSaber »

BionicMeerkat wrote:
FateXeroSaber wrote:well 10 Epilogue seems to have made a return again. HOPEFULLY that means something can be done with it D;
Yeah just checked after seeing your post and see it has made its return. That does bring up a good point, why were only the first couple volumes removed but everything else seems to be untouched? Wonder if a breakthrough has been made regarding the situation as a whole...

Or someone just forgot to remove everything xD Either way I am hoping for the best, but I think I'll go the safe route and just copy + edit text, but not post it until the situation is clear. Sadness...

Also, Happy New Years everyone! :mrgreen:
Yeah, for now the safe option is the best one at this stage. Until such a time that it would seem "safe" enough for it to be posted. the whole situation is still unknown.
DeadEye364
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: High School DxD

Post by DeadEye364 »

What is the current status on the series (on the website) is it abandoned? thats where this thread seems to reside now. I really hope not I want the translation to continue.
FateXeroSaber
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by FateXeroSaber »

DeadEye364 wrote:What is the current status on the series (on the website) is it abandoned? thats where this thread seems to reside now. I really hope not I want the translation to continue.
Well as of right now, Magref seems to be continuing. however he'll only be updating his blog once a month, with whatever progress he has done.

Edit~

Also, Magref says that whoever wants to, can put up the Volume 10 Epilogue here on B-T now.
BionicMeerkat
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BionicMeerkat »

FateXeroSaber wrote:
DeadEye364 wrote:What is the current status on the series (on the website) is it abandoned? thats where this thread seems to reside now. I really hope not I want the translation to continue.
Well as of right now, Magref seems to be continuing. however he'll only be updating his blog once a month, with whatever progress he has done.

Edit~

Also, Magref says that whoever wants to, can put up the Volume 10 Epilogue here on B-T now.
Hmmm seems as if the DMCA was only for the first couple volumes and not for the rest... UGH I'm at a dilemma, to upload the epilogue or not to upload it :( :( :(

StarlightAT
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Mondaiji!!!!!! HANDS DOWN!!

Post by StarlightAT »

BionicMeerkat wrote: Hmmm seems as if the DMCA was only for the first couple volumes and not for the rest... UGH I'm at a dilemma, to upload the epilogue or not to upload it :( :( :(
What I find fuckin funny is how its the volumes that are a anime season and then the volumes that are NOT but could be a season 2. And yet only the italian, French, and Indonesian translators were asked to take down volume 1....also only the illustrations.....maybe this meant that we could keep on translating? Because really they could have done what they did to Date A Live and said take down volumes 1-13. But they didn't they went after specific pages......Okay we sure this wasn't the work of a Yuki like on the chinese websites? Because I don't get this DMCA AT ALL!

Personally I would do it...but my wikia skills are not on par on here....And woord kinda messed up mah format!
I have been told my Mondaiji fanfictions are good. I am going to boast about them. If curious please click link and check them out! Critisize them, praise them! Help me get better as a writer!!

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1434530/Starlight_AT

Captain of Mondaiji Wikia
DeadEye364
Kyonist

Post by DeadEye364 »

I just want the translation to stay alive, This is one of my favorite LN series and I'm hoping to finally finish the current arc after 2 side story releases... on a somewhat related note were the side stories good I got into a main story only mood and skipped them.
BionicMeerkat
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BionicMeerkat »

StarlightAT wrote:
What I find fuckin funny is how its the volumes that are a anime season and then the volumes that are NOT but could be a season 2. And yet only the italian, French, and Indonesian translators were asked to take down volume 1....also only the illustrations.....maybe this meant that we could keep on translating? Because really they could have done what they did to Date A Live and said take down volumes 1-13. But they didn't they went after specific pages......Okay we sure this wasn't the work of a Yuki like on the chinese websites? Because I don't get this DMCA AT ALL!

Personally I would do it...but my wikia skills are not on par on here....And woord kinda messed up mah format!
Well I can't find anywhere that the DMCA is applicable to the later volumes... so I'm just going to bite the bullet and proceed. So, uh, be on the lookout for later on tonight I guess? ;)

Cheers~

Rage_Ender
Sailor Tsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Mondaiji; Campione; Mushoku Tensei; Black Bullet

Post by Rage_Ender »

Yeay~!
dun dun dun..>!!!!!!<
DeadEye364
Kyonist

Post by DeadEye364 »

BionicMeerkat wrote:
StarlightAT wrote:

Well I can't find anywhere that the DMCA is applicable to the later volumes... so I'm just going to bite the bullet and proceed. So, uh, be on the lookout for later on tonight I guess? ;)

Cheers~

God bless your soul, you did good and everyone thanks you
DeadEye364
Kyonist

Post by DeadEye364 »

So has there been any more insight into the whole thing surrounding the status of the translation (is it still alright to be translating it and can we expect more updates in the future ?).
ZeeGee
Astral Realm

Post by ZeeGee »

Heya eclipse9! Like you asked I did an account here.

Can't PM you though since I'm new.

Return to “English”