Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica?

It was good! Please do more!
98%
It was interesting.
2%
Not as good as I thought.
0%
Boring. Not touching it again.
0%

Total votes: 651

Drago1274
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: I like anything that has harem and action with a MC that is at least reasonably more likeable than the MC in Infinite Stratos .........................."Ichika"

Re: Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica

Post by Drago1274 »

I was wondering if this LN has concluded or not, because I looked at the Series Overview and the latest volume; Volume 11 was released over a year ago. So, can anyone tell me if this light novel is finished or if the author is taking a break, or whatever the case may be?
tuyenle360
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by tuyenle360 »

The Author is actually working on a new series for a different label(basically a different publisher) so im not too sure if thats the reason cause theres a lot of other authors that have more than one work serialized but the series hasn't concluded yet, so im not too sure what the story is cause he never mentions the hagure yuusha series in the afterword for his new series.
jn19930
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by jn19930 »

I don't exactly remember where I read it, but I believe it was suppose to come out around August last year, only that it got delayed and no further announcement was mentioned about when it will come out. And Tuyenle is correct, the author isn't concluded and he started writing a new series for a different publisher, so that he may have wanted to focus on that story instead.
Spoiler! :
Location of my translated works:
http://pastebin.com/u/jn19930
joegargery
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by joegargery »

Update: On unannounced vol.

Chapter 1 - 40% - 120 pages of pure fan-service.
Chapter 2 - 100%
Chapter 3 - 20%
Chapter 4 - 0%
Epilogue - 100%

"That night was not completely meaningless." haha referring to chapter 1.

If you can guess the vol please don't post.
Bananamonkey29
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Bananamonkey29 »

this Light Novel would be a good read if there where a download PDF file Here. No Download links? and When is it going to be updated?
Maurice
joegargery
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by joegargery »

Who knows. I first have to edit them. I am trying to use more of an active tense, since it is a "light novel". However, it is harder and more time consuming, but it is way more engaging for the reader. Another problem is on some days I don't feel like using it, so my tense is all over the place sometimes in the middle of a paragraph from where I stop tl'ing.

Also, I hate repetition of the same words over and over, so i look for synonyms. But that is another problem since sometimes that word is better/ fits more to the meaning of the original character, thus there are words all over the place that need to be synchronized. Also, sometimes that word gets stuck in my head and I start using that one day and the next day start using the prior word. They are similar yet not the same, only leading to confusion.

Plus, I stopped for awhile because there was too much fan service. Eventually I skipped that chapter and did the epilogue to build up motivation to continue on with the project.

As of right now, I truly don't feel like editing and don't want to post something mediocre.

Only time will tell.
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

FYI, the last chapter(s) in v4 are missing their illustrations; 13-15 aren't linked anywhere as far as I can tell.
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
Knightzelkova
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Knightzelkova »

Yo, I'm brand new here and madly in love with this series, which is why i decided to help out.
I'm very fluent in english and if i can get in touch with whoever the translator is then we can get some really quality shizz together.
Which brings me to my next thing. There's no one translating for this series. I've noticed two guys working on it and one of them is working on another series now, more power to him, and the other has completed his side of the project, the prologues. So basically any way to get more translators on this? Or is everyone on here already have their hands full? <The translators I mean.
Drago1274
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: I like anything that has harem and action with a MC that is at least reasonably more likeable than the MC in Infinite Stratos .........................."Ichika"

Post by Drago1274 »

The author for this series is currently busy writing two different LNs and one of them is Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica, both of his LNs has me captivated, but unfortunately no one is currently translating this LN and the translator for this author's other LN plans to drop the project as soon as its respective anime airs. I can only wish that the translations for the two LNs continue, it would be a shame to see that it didn't
deepsalh
Astral Realm

Post by deepsalh »

A special thanks to joegargery for picking and translating volume 7. I can't express how happy i am that somebody picked another volume after volume 1 and 4.
Also big thanks to jn19930 and anyone else who has helped. I sincerely hope you guys can keep it up, and appreciate all that you do.
Knightzelkova
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Knightzelkova »

True, special thanks to everyone trying to keep this going. I understand some of the gripes against this series but ultimately, at least for me, it would be all the more satisfying to get as close to the ending as possible. Lol, sadly this is a dilemma i'm finding myself in more and more cause it's the same feeling i get from Berserk.

Either way, I'll go and find somewhere else to help that needs it, and keep a close eye on any updates here.
Drago1274
Reader

Post by Drago1274 »

Yes, a great many thanks to the current translator(s), but if possible, I would like to contribute as much as I can, of course, I can't translate, however, my grammar and English is good, therefore, I can contribute as an editor. I really like this series and I would hate for it to be abandoned because of a lack of staff members, but if I can help then I will help to the best of my ability to see this project translated until the end.
joegargery
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by joegargery »

Chapter 3 《それでも前だけを向いて》
Chapter 4 《知らされた現実の落下点》

Not really happy with the Chinese name for the chapters. Any help appreciated.

PS: My pastebin link is in my user profile. If you want to read the rough drafts earlier. Also Chapter 1 is mostly just ecchi, so reading the other chapters first won't really hurt anything.
obsidian pegasus
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by obsidian pegasus »

joegargery wrote:Chapter 3 《それでも前だけを向いて》
Chapter 4 《知らされた現実の落下点》

Not really happy with the Chinese name for the chapters. Any help appreciated.

PS: My pastebin link is in my user profile. If you want to read the rough drafts earlier. Also Chapter 1 is mostly just ecchi, so reading the other chapters first won't really hurt anything.
Still just facing forward. ch.3 is my beginners take.
Notice of reality at the edge......or... Realizing the point of the fall...ch 4 That's kinda the idea behind it (again from my beginners take on it... Its easier to think in 日本語 than to translate it. :roll:
黒曜石ペガサス
私の悪い文法のため申し訳ありません
joegargery
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by joegargery »

obsidian pegasus wrote:
Still just facing forward. ch.3 is my beginners take.
Notice of reality at the edge......or... Realizing the point of the fall...ch 4 That's kinda the idea behind it (again from my beginners take on it... Its easier to think in 日本語 than to translate it. :roll:
Thnx - still sounds a little awkward in English, but I think its better then the ones i have now.

Return to “English”