Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica?

It was good! Please do more!
98%
It was interesting.
2%
Not as good as I thought.
0%
Boring. Not touching it again.
0%

Total votes: 651

LieOfLiving
Astral Realm

Re: Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica

Post by LieOfLiving »

I'm enjoying the series, great translations. Please keep it up!
Shuiko
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Mahouka and High School DxD

Post by Shuiko »

LieOfLiving wrote:I'm enjoying the series, great translations. Please keep it up!

This project was dead for a while its active again and i see Joegargery upload a bunch of stuff for Vol 5. Now I'm confused again cause it says hes inactive, nor when he upload these chapters. SO CONFUSED. ARE MY DREAMS COMING TRUE?!?!

EDIT: yea Joe finished Vol5! (now to pray for someone to do Vol 6...) :?
Kemm
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kemm »

Joegargery seems to be the only one interested in translating this, but he's on hiatus from this for the foreseeable future. And he won't ever translate volumes 2,3 and 6 (the first two were adapted to anime, though somewhat loosely, while he says that the last is a "cooldown").

The series is not very difficult to translate (although it's not the easiest one, it has its quirks), but it's full of the author's trademark hot scenes that have thrown back many an interested translator (the guys didn't know this author's fame and expected, at most, HSDxD levels of eros).
Shuiko

Post by Shuiko »

Well we can only hope for another TLER for this series to pick up vol 6+ the wait begins. :cry:
Evolve
Astral Realm

Post by Evolve »

I bought myself the blu-ray for christmas and though I should check up on the novel. And oh damn, thanks for translating volume 5 <3
Shuiko

Post by Shuiko »

I come here once a week to check and pray for a new tler... :cry:
Shuiko

Post by Shuiko »

Yea Joey is back! He's doing VOl 8 =)

now to see if someone does vol 6....
Blodwedd
Astral Realm

Post by Blodwedd »

can someone at least give a summary of what happend in vol. 6?
i like this series so much i just got to keep reading!
was it some kind of short-stories vol or something?
Malchior
Astral Realm

Post by Malchior »

Enjoyable series, however i am unable to continue it due to the fact that volume 6 hasn't been translated yet and I don't have the faintest idea what it is about to skip it. I find that volumes after 6 being already done just annoy me since I despise the idea of just jumping through the story. I respect that so many volumes have been translated, however I must ask for how much longer must we wait for volume 6, as long as I know something it will be fine, however no information of the current situation of volume 6's translation or if it is planned to be translated. also I must say that currently to what I have read the translator's have done an excellent job, although I can't understand why they have skipped volume 6 since it seems to be the volume where Risty is introduced to Akatsuki's world. Although hoping for an answer to my questions, will ever be patient till I am able to continue the story linearly, my regards to the translators.
Cthaeh
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Cthaeh »

Hmm.. for volume 6, no one is registered for it, so I suggest expecting something like 3 years. That way if it happens sooner you can be pleasantly surprised. And if it never gets translated you probably won't care by then.
Kemm
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kemm »

The reason the translator who temporarily picked it up gave for skipping volume 6 was something on the line that the plot and style of said volume didn't appeal to him. Since chances of this series seeing a second anime adaptation are slim, unless someone translate it, we'll probably never see its contents.
Elsie
Astral Realm

Post by Elsie »

Thanks for translating this light novel! Please translate volume 2 and volume 3 too! For some reason volume 2 and 3 are missing even though the volumes after those two volumes are translated already.
Kemm
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kemm »

Elsie wrote:Thanks for translating this light novel! Please translate volume 2 and volume 3 too! For some reason volume 2 and 3 are missing even though the volumes after those two volumes are translated already.
The reason is that the plot was covered by the anime version, aired some years ago.
Lexae
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Campione!

Post by Lexae »

Hi, thanks for translating this series, i saw the anime but it ended middle story... so what i want to say is please keep translating it is a great series and lots of people will be disappointed if you just stop translating it
TyphoonCane
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by TyphoonCane »

Hi, I just wanted to stop by to thank all the people translating this series, your work is appreciated very much so.

Return to “English”