Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica?

It was good! Please do more!
98%
It was interesting.
2%
Not as good as I thought.
0%
Boring. Not touching it again.
0%

Total votes: 651

Sabru25
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica

Post by Sabru25 »

I'd love to see Volume 2 and 3 still translated (yes, i know the anime covered it but its a bit of a silly reason), because Animes tend to pare down on things when adapting from LNs. That, and having a big gap removes most of my motivation to read on.

Kudos to those who have and are translating it.
TheRougeReader
Tsuruya Gigglenator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by TheRougeReader »

Though I can understand not translating vol 2 and 3 but I sincerely hope that volume 6 be translated. I have been an avid reader of this novel since last year and visit at least 2 times a week to check for any updates. I hope this novel can get another translator besides Jeogargery (who has been doing an excellent job) so that we can see vol 6 translated and get faster updates.
"I don't desire anything more from him. I won't even ask him to accept my feelings. In the end... I guess, love is the only word I could use to describe it." Shiba Miyuki
Shuiko
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Mahouka and High School DxD

Post by Shuiko »

The dream continues for Vol 6..
sakii
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by sakii »

I understand 2 and 3 but why is 6 not translated?? is there some OVA or something?
Kemm
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kemm »

There's no adfaptation. Volume 6 is mainly the princess adjusting to her new world and Joegargery considered that it was a waste of his time to translate it, as he doesn't really like it.
Dennis1998
Astral Realm

Post by Dennis1998 »

Hey guys awesome job, really loving it. Just wana show as much appreciation as possible, however I'm a bit anxious to know when you guys might finish translating 2-3 and don't forget 6. I mean an unfinished light novel, is well an unfinished light novel. To be honest if you guys ever make these light novels into tangible books I would definitely buy them. Keep up the good work super excited for you guys to finish the missing ones between so that I may understand the story and thanks again !!

Mod edit: adding this part of the second, mostly duplicated message.
I really hope you guys finish these novels, I'm so excited for them !!! you should set up a kickstarter! Keep the good work up
Cthaeh
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Cthaeh »

Dennis1998 wrote:Hey guys awesome job, really loving it. Just wana show as much appreciation as possible, however I'm a bit anxious to know when you guys might finish translating 2-3 and don't forget 6. I mean an unfinished light novel, is well an unfinished light novel. To be honest if you guys ever make these light novels into tangible books I would definitely buy them. Keep up the good work super excited for you guys to finish the missing ones between so that I may understand the story and thanks again !!

Mod edit: adding this part of the second, mostly duplicated message.
I really hope you guys finish these novels, I'm so excited for them !!! you should set up a kickstarter! Keep the good work up
Regarding 2-3 + 6, I think you can find the answer regarding those in the posts directly before yours.

Also note that it would be against BT rules (as well as generally illegal) to sell the books without having a license from the JP publisher. It's also against BT rules to offer donations here. The idea of a kickstarter is interesting if you used it to actually get a license from the JP publisher, but that's something that would be up to the translator, as BT is really just a place for translators to host their work.
Chipi_31
Astral Realm

Post by Chipi_31 »

This light novel is amazing, I love it.
I've been reading volumes 4 and 5 and I wish to continue, but the volume 6 isn't traduced :( , and it's impossible to find it in other webs, so could anyone revive this project?, I'm sure lots of people would appreciate it :D

Return to “English”