BlazBlue

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Do you wish to see this Novel (series) Translated?

Yes
98%
Not Really (Please give a reason)
No votes
No (Please give a reason)
2%

Total votes: 232

Cthaeh
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: BlazBlue

Post by Cthaeh »

Azyrion wrote:Never played the game but seems interesting just one question: Why is this project nowhere to be found in any list? Neither as teaser nor pending project can it be found only the link here in this thread ca lead to the wiki page.
With the way pages and categories work on the wiki, the teaser page takes a little while to update. The project is already labeled as a teaser on the wiki, it will just take a little while for the teaser list to update and this project to appear there (the teaser page is something that the wiki updates automatically and periodically, rather than being something that people edit directly). I'm not sure how often the updates happens, but I would expect it will appear within a few days.
hayashi_s
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by hayashi_s »

DoomCalibur wrote:Can anyone tell me the order of this series? Since there are some events where Ragna was dragged back to the past and he was called Bloodegde at that time. Btw I heard that his death is in the past right. Then Is it coincidence that he got reincarnated in the future again? If so then he sure has tragic fate: to born in the future and die in the past, a complete cycle of pain and hatred........
Anyhow Is this series ended? I heard the light novel is finished with 4 vols....
Chronologically, its phase shift 2 prologue->phase shift 1->phase 0-> phase shift 2->phase shift 3->phase shift 4.

To supplement reading the calamity trigger novel I suggest you listen to the wheel of fortune drama CD first.
Alice is my waifu

wiki page
DoomCalibur
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by DoomCalibur »

OK! Now I know what to say! Since I got some trouble trying to ask you guys but every time I do it, It turned out to be something different so here is what i am trying to ask: What is Ragna's final moment in his entire life(I mean his life in the true ending)? Is it the death in the past trying to save the world or remaining alive in the future where everything haven't been settled yet?(With the latter I believe there will be some new sequel...)
spesialo
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by spesialo »

DoomCalibur wrote:OK! Now I know what to say! Since I got some trouble trying to ask you guys but every time I do it, It turned out to be something different so here is what i am trying to ask: What is Ragna's final moment in his entire life(I mean his life in the true ending)? Is it the death in the past trying to save the world or remaining alive in the future where everything haven't been settled yet?(With the latter I believe there will be some new sequel...)
Spoiler! :
Well, the current Ragna managed to evade his fate to be send back to the past. He's still alive for now, although he lost both of his human arms.
But, Ragna as Bloodege died sacrificing himself to save Jubei.
DoomCalibur
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by DoomCalibur »

spesialo wrote:
DoomCalibur wrote:OK! Now I know what to say! Since I got some trouble trying to ask you guys but every time I do it, It turned out to be something different so here is what i am trying to ask: What is Ragna's final moment in his entire life(I mean his life in the true ending)? Is it the death in the past trying to save the world or remaining alive in the future where everything haven't been settled yet?(With the latter I believe there will be some new sequel...)
Spoiler! :
Well, the current Ragna managed to evade his fate to be send back to the past. He's still alive for now, although he lost both of his human arms.
But, Ragna as Bloodege died sacrificing himself to save Jubei.
Yes!!!!!! Thx a lot for your information, you rock men!! With this there will be possibly a new sequel where the endings will either be him settling everything while being alive or being dead.....(I like the former men!!).Anyway Is the LN of this series based on the true route?( Means that It will lead to the true endings in every series)
spesialo
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by spesialo »

The Phase 0 and Phase Shift novels only retell the Dark War (fight against Black Beast). Supposedly, the epilogue of Phase Shit 4 is directly related to the next game, Chronophantasma. If the localization somehow get announced before I finished them all, I might put the epilogue on first priority to translate.

The Calamity Trigger novel doesn't tell the true route, but rather the route where Ragna got sent back to the past.
DoomCalibur
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by DoomCalibur »

spesialo wrote:The Phase 0 and Phase Shift novels only retell the Dark War (fight against Black Beast). Supposedly, the epilogue of Phase Shit 4 is directly related to the next game, Chronophantasma. If the localization somehow get announced before I finished them all, I might put the epilogue on first priority to translate.

The Calamity Trigger novel doesn't tell the true route, but rather the route where Ragna got sent back to the past.
Yeah I can see the scene where Ragna was dragged into the Qualdron by Nu and Jin trying to rescue him but all in vain( Even though Jin states that he wanted to rescue him because he wished to kill Ragna by his own hands). So basically the order is Calamity Trigger >> Phase 0(Phase 1 being side story with its end being the scene where Cecilia meeting Ragna) >> Phase 2 >> Phase 3 >> Phase 4 >> Chronophantasma. Then where is Continuum Shift?
spesialo
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by spesialo »

Continuum Shift is directly after Calamity Trigger's true end where Noel saved Ragna.
spesialo
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by spesialo »

Aaaaaand ChronoPhantasma just got announced for PS3 in Oct 24th. Guess I'll do the Phase Shift 4 epilogue first after all.
DoomCalibur
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by DoomCalibur »

spesialo wrote:Aaaaaand ChronoPhantasma just got announced for PS3 in Oct 24th. Guess I'll do the Phase Shift 4 epilogue first after all.
That would be awesome men!!! But anyway that mean the Continuum Shift cant get adapted to LN after all? Since vol 1 Calamity Trigger showed that Ragna got dragged to the past.... Or maybe the author actually have something to turn the table after all.....
spesialo
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by spesialo »

Dunno about that. Maybe they'll go straight to CS after all, since Noel was shown on the epilogue.
pudding321
Haruhi Bunny Commando
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by pudding321 »

I didn't know there was a manga or LN for this. All I know was the game. It surely seems a useful thread.
LoveLive! and Book Girl Extras: http://schoolidoldiary.wordpress.com/
DoomCalibur
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by DoomCalibur »

Hmmm... After reading the epilogue of phase shift 4, I have realized something ... The universe in BlazBlue has a definition called time loop which mean there exists many distorsions of time in a same time record. The fact that Jin was able to meet Hakumen in his era despised the fact that Hakumen is Jin sent to the past in Calamity Trigger and Jin have met Hakumen many time up until now, which means Chronophanstama. Then the past Cecilia who raised Ragnar, Jin and Saya was a different person with the Cecilia who just got sent to the future and from that point of time created a two completely different past..... Indeed the universe in BlazBlue sure are complicated as long as the Boundary exists. Thanks to that logic, the impossible can appear at any point of time which created a lot of possible future. However at the some point in Chronophanstama, Saya has destroyed the Amaterasu Unit which means no more time loop appear and Kokonoe who has bring Cecilia from the past to the future called the current time in Chronophanstama " the futureless future". Then again there may exist some possibilities to prevent this from happen since only starting from Chronophanstama the time did the time loop stopped so some events in the past( Continuum Shift and Calamity Trigger) may prevent the future in Chronophanstama from happen. Also Ragna has the highest possibility to protect the future since he is called by Takamagahara ( the ones who guided fate and correct the time loop) who worked along with Saya the "The Impossible ". Men can't really wait to see what kind of progress will the game developer show to us !!!
Tsubaki
Astral Realm

Post by Tsubaki »

Thank you for this project, I can't wait to read beyond what Kokuujin translated. :D
Ourea
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Ourea »

Thanks for this project! It was hard for me understanding the story since I was trying to know it via GAMES. oh well! Thanks for the hard work!

Return to “English”