Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Come o Zenryoku...

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Would you like to see this translated?

Yes
99%
Not Really (Please give a reason)
0%
No (Please give a reason)
0%

Total votes: 1071

denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: 俺の脳内選択肢が、学園ラブコメを全力で邪魔している (JP Title)

Post by denormative »

Rather common actually. (Date-A-Live and Strike The Blood, off the top of my head, both have lolis for teachers.)
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
Niflheim
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Niflheim »

Pani Poni as well.
Makes you wonder if small statured female teachers is a fetish...
Riso raknar, rann álfraudull, nordr at niflheim
nióla sótti; upp nam ár Giöll Úlfrúnar nidr,
hornþytvalldr Himinbiarga

-- Hrafnagaldr Óðins

Give me KanColle in english please Kadokawa Games!
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ore No Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

Post by Rohan123 »

Niflheim wrote:Pani Poni as well.
Makes you wonder if small statured female teachers is a fetish...
Hope it isn't, or this world is not proceeding in the right direction. :roll:
Niflheim
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Niflheim »

Lets hope the plot in Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan does not become a reality then ;)
Riso raknar, rann álfraudull, nordr at niflheim
nióla sótti; upp nam ár Giöll Úlfrúnar nidr,
hornþytvalldr Himinbiarga

-- Hrafnagaldr Óðins

Give me KanColle in english please Kadokawa Games!
Talinnilat
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Talinnilat »

Rohan123, I was thinking about this today. I understand machine translates can only be used in teaser projects not pending or regular ones. I could offer a machine translation right now if that would be of interest.

Otherwise I plan to start translating it at the end of the week as time permits if UltimateOTL doesn't come back. I'll be learning a lot as I go so no clue on a time frame.
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ore No Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

Post by Rohan123 »

Talinnilat wrote:Rohan123, I was thinking about this today. I understand machine translates can only be used in teaser projects not pending or regular ones. I could offer a machine translation right now if that would be of interest.

Otherwise I plan to start translating it at the end of the week as time permits if UltimateOTL doesn't come back. I'll be learning a lot as I go so no clue on a time frame.
If you provide a properly edited machine translation which makes sense and preserves the meaning of original text, then go ahead. Though that is only till you provide a manually translated version :P
And don't worry about your speed, there are no time restrictions or obligations to translate, on B-T. Good luck~ :wink:
Talinnilat
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Talinnilat »

Ah cool, I am working away on it now. However I just realised yesterday that the samples that UltimateOTL provided in the spoilers contain the whole 1st chapter already. So that version could go up immediately (I think his permission is implied above) and I could follow on with Chapter 2 when I reach it.

There's 4 parts to chapter 1 plus the intermission.
victorrama
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]
Favourite Light Novel: Too many to list, just ask

Post by victorrama »

Oh guys, here's the SS I got from a hermaphrodite.
Spoiler! :
Choose.
That is a word that commonly appears in Galgame.
According to your choice, the system will decide whether the girl’s affection will rise or drop. Of course, this is just for you to enjoy the game and fictional things more.
However, the me, who is walking to school at the moment, got choices appearing in my brain.
I named this occurrence [Absolute Choice], it could appear in my head at any moment notice, and I had to choose one of the available choice.
“Tch…...”
Were I to resist or hesitating, I’d get a headache, forcing me to choose. Therefore I could only quickly select one.
Choose.
①Look at the neck of the girl who is walking from up ahead as if you are trying to lick it.
②No, directly lick it.

(After choosing please look down below.)

[①Look at the neck of the girl who is walking from up ahead as if you are trying to lick it.]
After confirming the details of the options, both are equally bad. Still what I can only do is to pick the at least a little bit better option out, that’s all.
At this moment, in front of me, a small girl with schoolbag on her back was walking forward. I also donned a nonchalant look as I walked, and then, just as I passed her, I quietly turned my head backwards.
Then I stared at her. Stared with all my might. Apologizing in my mind, I imagined myself licking her neck.
This is exactly like a pervert, still what’s fortunate was that it looks like the person in question was unaware of my sight, like this I walked away.
“Hu……”
After avoiding the worst scenario possible, I relaxingly heaved out a sigh.
“......What’s that person doing.”
A ear-piercing voice entered my ears from the side.
“Staring at a primary school kid. You are really disgusting.”
Two rarely seen girls with a black countenance was looking at me, muttering.
“What~should we do? Call the police? That should be enough to warrant an arrest.”
Apparently, I heard those highly dangerous words.
“Wrong. You girls are mistaken.”
I took a step towards them in hope of clearing up the misunderstanding.
“Hey, that dangerous looking guy is walking towards us.”
“Don’t come near us, you lolicon!”
After leaving some heart-wrenching lines, the girls ran away.
“Hurr…… What terrible luck in the morning.”
This Absolute Choice had earned much animosity from me, it’s so life-threatening every time. Although I couldn’t help but wanting to cry, truth be told, the choice this time is quite lenient.
After the time Absolute Choice first appeared, a little over a year had already passed.
I had said obscene words in front of female students, being half-naked in front of them, saying something that shouldn’t be said, in front of the girls…...I want to cry saying this, I had better stop.
I am not much of a romantic person originally, therefore I didn’t expect myself to be popular. But being bathed in contempt and frightened eyesights from the female students is a bit……
It’s already been about a month after I became a second year highschooler.
Although I had set an objective “being able to at least talk to a female student in this new class”, but this hope was utterly destroyed by the Absolute Choice.
Though I do converse with female students, however none of that is normal.
“Haha……”
I dragged my two heavy feet, and once again started to walk to school.

[②No, directly lick it.]

“Ladies and Gentlemen, I am currently pursuing a case that happened in XX city.”
The female reporter voice rose up from one of the corners loud and clear.
“In fact, our program received news of a female student being licked near this place.”
The female reporter looked at the camera as she said so with proficiency.
“I am currently interviewing a local. Ah, a highschool student seems to be on his way home after the school is over.”
The female reporter struck a conversation with the male highschool student with a smile.
Being filmed by a camera, the highschool student looked bewildered. However after the female reporter pleaded “Just for only five minutes.”, he accepted the interview.
“Actually, there’s report that a female student was licked at a certain part of her body sometime ago…...Right right, this can’t be wrong, it’s the neck. The rumors are spreading.”
The female reporter nodded her head “Um Um.”. Not knowing whether it’s due to occupational disease or an over exaggerated action.
“By the way, what’s your opinion on that kind of pervert? …...Huh? Perhaps the culprit have a reason of his own? Still, it’s hard to imagine the reason behind licking the neck.”
While the female reporter was saying the culprit must have a reason of his own, the male highschool student suddenly got a headache.
“Y-you alright? No problem? …...Do you want to take a seat and have a rest…...huh? You already made a choice so it’s fine now?”
The highschool student took a step forward at the baffled female reporter.
“Eh, huh? Wait, why are you grabbing my head?”
The highschool student, with his gaze fixated on her head, answered.
“Eh? Eh? So long as you choose one, regardless of anything it will happen? I-I don’t quite get what you are saying…...eh, why are you turning my back around? …...D-don’t tell me you.”
The female reporter was stunned with wide-eyes.
“C-cameraman, this boy is the culprit! Stop taking photos and quickly come help me! Is this scene that interesting? Y-you, what kind of nonsense are you spouting!”
Against the female reporter who was shouting frantically, the highschool student mumbling something.
“S-sorry? You are saying this is because the person dwelling inside your brain…...wait, ahh! I-I have been licked, I can’t be a bride anymore!——”
For the image, it had been permanently banned.
oh and PS : the trustworthiness of this is 30 percent according to the unknown hermaphrodite
Just a passing by translator, editor, typesetter, writer, meeper.

Translating : The Maso's TL project
and also other series.

“The mind, at times, takes masochistic delight in suffering.” ― Saurbh Katyal, Seduced by Murder
Talinnilat
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Talinnilat »

So, I've been slowly working away with a bunch of interuptions. I know there's no need to present status updates but it doesn't hurt to copy and paste some stuff. Here's my unedited Part 1 (UltimateOTL's is in the spoiler on the first page). There's a few glaring differences between that I don't get and will look at when I finish the first chapter and edit things. The second spoiler is various notes.
Spoiler! :
Chapter 1 - The bitter daily life of Amakusa Kanade
Part 1
What does a person do if an erotic book has fallen by the roadside?

The natural thing is to always take a glancing look.
If they are a high school student, there is a problem of appearances, they can not instantly pick it up, however they can go all out in taking peeks.
And, if the exposed pages are a little manic then there will be an increase in the tension.
However, such a small happiness, is often crushed.

[CHOOSE: ① Press it up against your face and smell it ② Eat it]

As of now, such choices appear in my head.
And, this choice, I must choose one or the other. It decides so.
Erotic books are commonly read to be get excited. If your excited to smell or eat it then you are the type who would already be excited that way.
However I........ smelt it.
I wasn't excited at all. That's natural. Because you can only see skin color, no details, so close to it.
"Wowww, that guy."
"Smelling the erotic book, pervert!"
Grade school kids passing by yelled out and pointed.
"EroSmeller is looking this way."
"HAHA, that guy is absolutely a virgin. Virgin."
They ran off laughing.
"…… What am I doing so early in the morning."

When it was satisfied I quietly placed the erotic book back down on the roadside.
[Absolute Choice]
The name I gave the phenomenon is, as the name suggests, one where I absolutely have to choose one or the other. It creates a choice with neither spoken nor written letters in my head.
Information is emitted from somewhere directly into my brain which instantly comprehends it.
It ignores the five senses, and even if I closed my eyes or block my ears, it never disappeared until a choice was made.
"Oh, Kanade-chan."
Abruptly, a deep voice comes from in front of me.
"Ge......"
When I looked up, there she stood, Gondou Daigo (49), a housewife who lives nearby whose weight exceeds three digits (note: KG?). Seeing her body was like being punched.
"Kanade-chan, are you on your way to school now?"
"Y-yes, that's right."
Daiko-san, who appeared to be returning from the convience store, glued her eyes to him when I stepped into her view.
"Nufufu, you are as cute as ever."
"....!"
Chills ran down my spine.
This person, each time I see her, is weirdly happy to see me.
It seems I look exactly like her late husband when he was young. What kind of useless miracle is that.
With a reason like that, every day my virtue seems in danger.With school as an excuse I left quickly.
"Th-thank you, I am running late."

[CHOOSE: ① "Please hold me" ② "Please hold me and go with your instincts"]

......Are you serious?
The choices sometimes force words not just actions.
Even if it will be unreasonable the choices appear and have to be followed absolutely.
Even if it say ① and ② how are they different?
"......Please hold me."
In a low voice that tried to disappear I whispered the words. At the same time a light shone in Daiko-san's eyes as though a beast was locking onto its prey.
"Kanade-chan......finally."
Dangerous, things like this are dangerous!
"Wa-wait a moment, just now, nooooo!"
"I accept thanks!"
What is happening!?
Lumps of meat dashed madly at me and I was hugged with all her might.
"Gyaaa!"
She's too strong! Even my bones! I have to say something before its too late!
"Give......I give!"
My scream was totally ignored.
"Gyaaaaaa!"

"Fuu, thank you for the feast."
After several tens of seconds she was satisfied(?) Daiko-san seems to have become satisfied, let me go, and laughed as she walked away with heavy lumbering footsteps.
"Gu......"
I braced my wobbing knees and barely prevented myself from sinking down.
The time between absolute choices is completely random. It's not unusual to have them conseculatively but the combo of the erotic book and Daiko was too severe.
Feeling tired I began to walk. As I approarched the crossroads...

[CHOOSE: ① A beautiful girl falls from the sky ② Daiko-san falls from the sky ]

......No no no.
Daiko-san just walked towards her house moments ago......how is that possible? I have experienced until I'm sick of it that this absolute choice doesn't accept the laws of physics.
Once a choice states it, no matter how unscientific it is, it will happen without fail if you choose it.
That is to say if you choose ② the probability of Daiko-san falling from the sky is 100%. If I was to be hit by her...... I'd die. Body and soul.
By eliminating that, it left me wondering at the wording of ①.
"However, what happens in that case?"
Surely, a person will appear in the air? I looked up at the sky fearfully. Nothing is happening.
"?"
While I wondered and looked down in front of me for a moment.
"Dowaaaa!"
Something was falling at blistering speeds before my eyes and slammed into the ground.
"Na......na"
I was at a loss for words. Even though I had been somewhat mentally prepared......something seriously fell.
But in the next moment, besides the idea of something falling, an intense question appeared in my brain.
"What...... is this?"
Because the person(?) was doing a human bridge position.
Disagreeable as it is, the truth is there's no other way to describe it...... than the person(?) who fell......was doing a human bridge position.
Not facing downwards, or facing up, instead they did a splendid bridge.
......Why?
It was too surreal a spectacle, I was frozen in place.
I froze for a dozen seconds. The living bridge suddenly collapsed.
Because of that I returned to my senses. It pushed the mental impact of seeing a human bridge land and reminded me that a person fell from the sky.
"Ar-are you okay?"
I am nearly panicing and shaking the body.
"N......fumiyu?"
As though she was waking up, a weird sound escaped from her.
"Go-good......"
She was alive, my chest heaved a sigh of relief as she looked up.
"Ah? Here......where am I?"
She restlessly scanned the vicinity until settling on me.
"Um......"
She was breathtaking. Skin so white it was almost like a ghost, soft, fluffy blonde hair and clear, round blue eyes. She wore chocolate colored fairy-tale like clothing.
And above all, a figure too buxom for a non-white. Her whole appearance was too surreal, I couldn't help but be stunned.
Unlike me who couldn't find any words, her face suddenly brightened.
"Amakusa Kanade-san right?"
"Eh?"
I was bewildered by her suddenly saying my full name.
"Ah......ah that's right."
I searched my memories, but I can't find any memory of this beautiful girl in my brain.
"Err......you are?"
"Yes, my name is......Ah? My name is......ah......what was it?"
"No......I don't know."
The girl looked like she was thinking a moment then clapped her hands suddenly.
"I understand, I have lost some memories, like amnesia."
No, you shouldn't really say that so spunkily.
"When I fell I likely received a strong shock to the head."
No, you did that beautiful bridge and your head didn't touch the ground.
"Oh well, I'll remember before too long. I'm the Heizamon of calmness."
Heizamon of calm......no one uses that expression these days. Especially an openly foreign girl saying that was extremely incongruitous.
"Ah......for now it would be good to call me Heizaemon."
I'll pass.
"Now, putting aside the name issue. Lets have an important talk Kanade-san."
"Important?......umm."
She stepped close to his side with a defenseless smile and he suddenly felt strange.
What is it? The sense of deja-vu was strong.
"Please? Kanade-san?"
I got it, it reminded me of a dog.
It arbitrarily comes to your hand with unconditional trust and goodwill. This girl and a dog give off the same impression.
By reflex I petted her head.
Was it bad? Although I thought that, instead her face gave out a joyful expression that was far from hating it.
"Hehehe."
"Hmm?"
Part of her forelock stiffened and raised up unnaturally. When I stopped stroking her head it returned to its original shape.
"Ah, when I'm happy it stands freely."
A tail......she is a dog afterall.
Unexpectedly, a desire appeared, somehow, really somehow, I stretched out my hand to her.
"Hand."
"Yes!"
She held hers out.
"Sit."
"Yes!"
She did it. She's perfectly like a dog.
"Gugyuuuuuuu."
Then suddenly, a terrible sound echoed. For a moment it sounded the cry of a voice actor but apparently it was this girl's stomach rumbling.
"Ah, I'm hungry."
It was a grotesque image.
"You are really that hungry......ah, I might have something."
Suddenly I reached and groped in my bag.
I picked it up, a one bite chocholate. The moment I pulled it out her face lit up.
"Ah, its chocolate!"
"Do you like this?"
"I love it!"
[image from page 15]
Her smile covered all of her face. It's forbidden to give chocolate to a real dog, this girl was only dog like, she was still human......she was human right?
"Yes."
I undid the wrapping and threw it lightly in the air. She hopped to where it was falling and jumping up caught it with her mouth.
"Delish!"
Seemingly blessed her face smiled happily. Like earlier her forelock rose like a tail, it stood......it was interesting.
"Ah, lets go with that."
She finished the chocolate and clapped her hands.
"What was that?"
"It's Chocolate."
"Ah, what?"
"That's my name."
"No......I don't understand what you mean."
"Kanade-san, do you like chocolate?"
"Hmm, I guess so. To the extent of putting some in my bag and I do like sweet things in general."
"Then, my name is Chocolate."
What a simplistic way of thinking.
"No, Chocolate isn't chocolate."
"Ah, I'm not? Then......what about a french sounding Chocola."
I don't know which side of being intelligent she's on but when I think of Chocola I think of a dog. The provisional name stuck though.
"Yes, it is decided!"
Ah, if she is convinced its likely good to go with it.
It's only a part of her memory that's lost. If she hears many things maybe she will remember her name.
Chocola(?), first of all, in order to determine how much memory she had I asked her purpose.
"It is to take care of Kanade-san."
With no hesitation she declared that.
"Ah? Carrying...... for me?"
"Yes, though my other memories aren't clear that is completely certain."
Somehow......the situation has become weirder.
"I-Is that so?......Then, your home, where are you from?
"There!"
She pointed above her head.
"Um? From the north?"
Judging by appearance she wasn't Asian, does she mean Russia or even Northern Europe?
"No, above the sky."
"Above......the sky?"
"That's right!"
No......though she did fall from the sky.
"In short, in order to take care of me you came from a world in the sky?"
"Just like that."
Chocola took a guts pose with a huge smile on her face. In contrast, I felt chills in my heart.
"Goodbye!"
"Wh-why are you leaving? Please wait!"
I don't like doing it but......it is all very dubious.
"I'll absolutely benefit you if you let me try staying with you."
Why did Chocola run after him while rubbing her hands together.
"No, things suit me fine now."
"Right now I come with detergent."
"No. You are not a newspaper."
"I also come with watermelon and tempura."
"That seems like it will give a stomach ache!"
"With an apple and a gorilla!"
"I don't need them or a Trumpet and panties!"
"Marriage and a letter of divorce come with me!"
"That absolutely shouldn't go together."
"'I also have Land and the deed."
"I don't want that!"
"Sorry, that's a lie."
"『Guri and Gura』 also come with me."
"I have them. I have it because its a masterpiece!"
"Baka and Test also come with me."
"Things like that aren't sufficient! If that's the case its a failure right?!"
"Then, buy this suspicious jar. Sign here."
"Trying to make a sale in a moment of confusion!"
.....Ku, who on earth is this person.
It's better not to get involved with her, I decided that and turned to walk away.
"Aaa!"
Back, a horrible fake voice spoke out. But I ignored it and continued.
"Aaaa!"
It was likely to keep going if I didn't react. Reluctantly I turned. Chocola was coquettish lying on the ground while looking up at me.
From somewhere a hankerchief is stuffed in her mouth as a prop......such an irritating person came.
"Later."
"Wait a moment, a weak girl has fallen down, you should be solitiously asking 『Are you okay Baby?』"
Such lines are only permitted to Hanawa-kun.
"You see, I have to be at school so I don't have spare time to bother with you."
I've become more rude and less friendly with her. My brain must have judged that I don't need to respect this creature.
"It's okay, without saying so, I'll listen to anything, so more please!"
"Then, don't pay attention to me."
"Oh, I'm sorry. You have asked for a wish my power is not sufficient to fulfill."
Are you Shenron?
Weak......to shake off this strange creature, what should I do?
While I'm thinking about that, a certain thing caught my eye......
"Chocola-san, Chocola-san."
"Yes, what is it?"
I took the remainder out of the bag.
"Ah, its Chocolate!"
"Can I have it?"
"Yes."
I dangled the chocolate from my hand overhead of her.
"Please give it to me!"
Even though Chocola is hopping up and down, since she's small she can't reach it. While holding it high I measure the timing.
Its good, the timing is just right. I'm sad to be wasting food but......
"Here!"
As it passed I threw the chocolate into the back of a pickup.
"Ah, wait please chocolate!"
Chocola ran with light steps after the pickup.
I watched the gap between them increase until they went around the corner, disappearing from my sight without her giving up.
"Seriously......"
Even with a long wait, there was no sign of her returning. Even though I thought she was an idiot I didn't think she'd be tricked that perfectly.
Golden week was starting, its when the calendar just reaches the summer, it comfortably warms your body, while a spring like atmosphere still strongly remains.
"Oh well......I'll be careful about that strange person."
I faced towards the school and began to walk to it.
Notes:
Spoiler! :
1) Bitter - said unsweet not bitter but distasteful didn't seem quite right
2) exceeds three digits - means kg's
3) Nufufu - creepy laugh
4) I accept thanks! - いただきます literally means to receive but implies your accepting and are thankful. You usually see it before meals where it implies 'I accept'+'thanks'+'starting to eat' even if they made the food for themselves.
5) Even my bones! - Yabe is used which is a slang of Yabai which means beyond risky/amazing/terrible.
6) Fumiyu - ふみゅ seems to be a non word expression like 'hmmmm'
7) non-white - You see this occasionally where they comment a girls breasts are too big for her to be Japanese, this was just a bit more generic than that
8) reference to The Peony Latern a Edo-era story about a man who survived a poisoned by his second wife and her lover. He often flew into mad rages where he didn't recognize his daughter.
9) I'm hungry - おなかと背中が、うらがえりそうです literally means my stomach and back are reversed hence his followup comment.
10) "Delish!" - おいひーです I took to mean a mumbled delicous as she ate it
11) Chocola - her name switched from a 'Cho' spelling to 'Sho'. Normally they use 'Cho' for regular chocolate and 'Sho' when taking it from the french term for 'hot chocolate'. チョコレート (Chokoraato) vs ショコラ (Shokote). Left as 'Cho' though since its more understandable for english speakers.
12) "No, the sky is my home." - here she uses お空 which might be a very respectful way of saying the sky without meaning Heaven exactly.
13) took a guts pose - Signature winning pose by Guts Ishimatsu where they pump their both fists straight in the air
14) 『Guri and Gura』 - children's book
15) Baka and Test - LN, Anime
16) Hanawa-kun - perhaps a reference to Kazuhiko Hanawa in Chibi Maruko-chan? Never looked at it so not sure.
17) I've become more rude and less friendly with her - Actual saying is he changed from calling her Kimi to Omae, basically choosing a ruder version of 'you' for her.
18) Shenron - used 神龍 and is likely a Dragonball reference it means Holy or God dragon, which is the Kanji used for Shenron
Most frustrating point? Figuring out why Chocola was 'french', that created well over an hour of confusion.
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

Actually, you write it "Chocolat" in French, it's just that you don't pronounce the "t", while you do in English.
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
Talinnilat
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Talinnilat »

I understand, I learned some french as a kid here in Ontario. The part that confused me was that Japanese seems to use two different loan words for chocolate. One for regular chocolate from english and one for hot chocolate from french.

I'm dreading a bit the puns and wordplays that will be in the next section when he talks to Yukihira.
Wingzx
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Wingzx »

Whenever this gets put up on the site what will it be under? Will you use the whole Romaji title?
Talinnilat
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Talinnilat »

Not sure if your asking me or Rohan123 but I've no idea on naming policy except I thought I saw somewhere they don't like really long names on the wiki files. 'Ore no Nounai Sentakushi' might be enough, it basically translates as My Mental Choices. Off to work for a few hours now though sorry.
cautr
Tsuruya Gigglenator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by cautr »

If you guys need help on making a site for this, PM me. I'll help you out. And I personally'd prefer the whole title, even if it breaks one's eyes. :D
Translator at guhehe.TRANSLATIONS

"Life's a tale, told by an idiot." -Shakespeare
Talinnilat
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Talinnilat »

Thanks, but it will be a while before I reach the required 1 chapter.

Return to “English”