Maou na Ore to Fushihime no Yubiwa

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How do you find reading Maou na Ore to Fushihime no Yubiwa?

It was good, please do more!
97%
It was interesting.
3%
Not as good as I thought.
No votes
Boring. Not touching it again.
0%

Total votes: 445

Kurai
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Maou na Ore to Fushihime no Yubiwa

Post by Kurai »

In vol 5 chapter 2, for the translation note #19 a zero is missing there, converting 10 million yen to usd would get you somewhere around the 95k mark, not 9.5k.

Also thx for the hard work you guys and its really saddening that this LN is gonna have a premature ending, just like with Silver Cross and Dracula. Theres just so much left to happen yet its all getting wrapped up in a few more chapters.
Kemm
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kemm »

I missed a zero in the yen amount when checking the exchange rate with google. Yeah, it's currently $92,050. I also thought that it was a bit low.
Mordant
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mordant »

That chapter 4 was so.... bad. It's like a author had only few pages left to finish of volume and just remembered, that he had to *whole* fight with boss to write. Oh, and that was Final boss. Oh, right, and he had to also wrap up whole plot, too.

I really hope epilogue will somehow salvage ending of this series, otherwise it will be really disappointing.
Clad In Armour
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!
Location: Somewhere cold, where people ride polar bears and live in Igloos

Post by Clad In Armour »

Well a bit more to go and were done, just wanted to say thanks to all the people that helped out with the project, especially Kemm who tled it, and BionicMeerkat who help me edited the project.
Not sure what to put here mhmm.......oh well back to my manga. A.K.A Dual Blades
BionicMeerkat
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BionicMeerkat »

Crazy to think the project is nearing it's end. I remember asking if I could participate as a editor in January of this year haha :lol: Crazy to think all these months would pass by. It was a lot of fun working on the project. Thank you to Kemm for the hard work TLing the project. Thank you to Dual Blades for editing the project, especially during that period of time where I was MIA. Hopefully we cross paths again on another project or something! :mrgreen: Cheers!
BT Wiki is same as my username! Please check out a Production Crew I'm part of @ Eta Carinae Productions!

Editor for Strike the Blood, Maou na Ore, Black Bullet, Mondaiji, Rakudai

RIP in pieces Black Bullet, StB
Kemm
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kemm »

Just three more batches until the end. I find that the ending is too abrupt, but being a novice, I think that the author did well. I hope he starts a new project soon, since his other work seems to be a one-shot thing and he has potential (he only needs a bit of experience, mostly with the wrapping ups).
Thanks to BionicMerkaat, the first who kindly offered to edit this, to DualBlades, who has worked so hard, and to Par74583, who started this project. I'd also like to thank the efforts of obsidian pegasus for his one time contribution with volume 2's prologue.
Clad In Armour
Vice Commander Itsuki
Location: Somewhere cold, where people ride polar bears and live in Igloos

Post by Clad In Armour »

BionicMeerkat wrote:Crazy to think the project is nearing it's end. I remember asking if I could participate as a editor in January of this year haha :lol: Crazy to think all these months would pass by. It was a lot of fun working on the project. Thank you to Kemm for the hard work TLing the project. Thank you to Dual Blades for editing the project, especially during that period of time where I was MIA. Hopefully we cross paths again on another project or something! :mrgreen: Cheers!
We do Rakudashi together remember lol....I edit a lot of projects so it won't be that hard to cross paths...
Not sure what to put here mhmm.......oh well back to my manga. A.K.A Dual Blades
BionicMeerkat
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BionicMeerkat »

Clad In Armour wrote: We do Rakudashi together remember lol....I edit a lot of projects so it won't be that hard to cross paths...
Ah I didn't forget about that lol I meant along the lines of a project where it is Kemm, you, and I on a project again haha
BT Wiki is same as my username! Please check out a Production Crew I'm part of @ Eta Carinae Productions!

Editor for Strike the Blood, Maou na Ore, Black Bullet, Mondaiji, Rakudai

RIP in pieces Black Bullet, StB
Oblivion 0117
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Oblivion 0117 »

Wow that ending... It reminds me of Fujimura-kun Mates except in this it was the MC who made the law... But yeah this definitely had a lot more potential and as usual it's a shame to see it all go to waste :cry: but at least it had closure and all the girls ended up happy! Unlike a lot of other works. Anyways thanks to all the people for bringing us this series, it was fun while it lasted!
earlbelaphor93
Kyonist

Post by earlbelaphor93 »

A BIG THANKS TO THE TRANSLATORS FOR STICKING WITH THIS NOVEL UNTIL THE END!!!!
Love the ending where the mc says he wants all of them as his wife(or was it girlfriend nvm)
and then POPS out his sister wanting to join the HAREM
can't stop laughing when I read the ending
thou it's the end it still left me smiling :D :D :D
Really thank you for translating this novel and sharing it with us
God bless and have a nice day to you all
kaleabhip
Astral Realm

Post by kaleabhip »

Hi guys,
This is my first epub ever. Can anyone test it and tell me how it is?
Sorry that I couldn't get you volume 5 which is done now. Its actually volume 3.
https://www.mediafire.com/?c55qc96qb92zvcb
TheRougeReader
Tsuruya Gigglenator

Post by TheRougeReader »

Thank you all the guys who brought this to us.. It was a really good LN though it left an impression that the ending was a bit rushed.. :|
"I don't desire anything more from him. I won't even ask him to accept my feelings. In the end... I guess, love is the only word I could use to describe it." Shiba Miyuki
NeoPlayer
Astral Realm

Post by NeoPlayer »

Here is my version on pdf of the volume 5
https://www.dropbox.com/s/u6iageh83fr8d ... 5.pdf?dl=0

My first trying making a pdf so sorry for the mistakes :D
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Vol 3 Chapter 1 wrote:"To tell the truth, even when we were kids, we had no other way to prove the existence of our mother, expect the monthly transfer of our living expenses."
That "expect" is a Typo or? It should have been an "except" right?
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
Bielphegor
Astral Realm

Post by Bielphegor »

NeoPlayer wrote:Here is my version on pdf of the volume 5
https://www.dropbox.com/s/u6iageh83fr8d ... 5.pdf?dl=0

My first trying making a pdf so sorry for the mistakes :D

Thank you very much! :D

Return to “English”