Maou na Ore to Fushihime no Yubiwa

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How do you find reading Maou na Ore to Fushihime no Yubiwa?

It was good, please do more!
97%
It was interesting.
3%
Not as good as I thought.
No votes
Boring. Not touching it again.
0%

Total votes: 445

obsidian pegasus
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Maou na Ore to Fushihime no Yubiwa

Post by obsidian pegasus »

Ok, as feedback, it looks like the TLer does what I do and thinks in japanese as they write in english, so a good english editor should run through and correct the phraseology and grammar behind the text to it makes sense in english. Also....sad only some parts are done, I LOVE the premise behind this, it sounds like a TON of fun, so THANK you very much TLer's and please keep up the good work! (I would totally help you if I didn't already have 4 projects on the burner... it seems that good).
黒曜石ペガサス
私の悪い文法のため申し訳ありません
obsidian pegasus
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by obsidian pegasus »

You guys are doing great! I re-read the story tl-ed so far twice already and am checking for your updates every day. Thanks, this story rocks and you guys are doing a great job of it.
黒曜石ペガサス
私の悪い文法のため申し訳ありません
Irina Akashira
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Irina Akashira »

Hello

I just want to say thanks for this fantastic novel
wolfkin_1
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by wolfkin_1 »

Hiya guys, just wanted to let you know that i've read through the prologue and 1st chapter, and editted a few things to make more sense in english. I think this'll be a great addition to the line up here at BT, and hope to see more translated soon as well as it getting voted in as a regular project.
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ore No Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

Post by Rohan123 »

wolfkin_1 wrote:Hiya guys, just wanted to let you know that i've read through the prologue and 1st chapter, and editted a few things to make more sense in english. I think this'll be a great addition to the line up here at BT, and hope to see more translated soon as well as it getting voted in as a regular project.
It doesn't have to be "voted in" to become a full project(be added to the wiki sidebar), it just has to be approved by a wiki sysop(mostly Oni).
Baekrusk
Astral Realm

Post by Baekrusk »

Just to note for the TL. As I was reading v1ch1, I noticed this.

Zonmi is a ghoul, not a zombie. Seems to despise being compared to it. But further through, she even refers to here race as Zombie race. Is this a TL error?
cramped
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by cramped »

Baekrusk wrote:Just to note for the TL. As I was reading v1ch1, I noticed this.

Zonmi is a ghoul, not a zombie. Seems to despise being compared to it. But further through, she even refers to here race as Zombie race. Is this a TL error?
I did a shitty job on this one so a lot of errors I concur. And which part is this so I can go check it?
Patron God of NTRed
Baelrusk
Astral Realm

Post by Baelrusk »

“Tamer’s selection——when I heard that Chiharu chose a zombie, we leapt in joy. Some seemed to have even ascended to heaven.”

Around there and a bit after. It's while she's introducing the situation to him just a bit before she turns the TV on to show the Octopus rampaging to be brought down by a Minotaur.

Not sure how much it continues that way though, haven't had the time yet to read through it much more.
cramped
Project Translator

Post by cramped »

Baelrusk wrote:“Tamer’s selection——when I heard that Chiharu chose a zombie, we leapt in joy. Some seemed to have even ascended to heaven.”

Around there and a bit after. It's while she's introducing the situation to him just a bit before she turns the TV on to show the Octopus rampaging to be brought down by a Minotaur.

Not sure how much it continues that way though, haven't had the time yet to read through it much more.
I think I used ghoul for that one. Maybe somebody changed it?
Patron God of NTRed
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

cramped wrote:I think I used ghoul for that one. Maybe somebody changed it?
Just glorious. They really should pay attention to the story then.
Well, at least now I know why it seemed off.
Reaper_Phoenix
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan, Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, Campione!

Post by Reaper_Phoenix »

Monster Harem! (repeat 1000 times)
Seriously. Great work on the translation. I enjoyed what I read so far. I hope this gets updated as a full project.

BTW I think the little sister is more monstrous than the real monsters. She has serious BROCON issues. :lol:
Disciple: When our brains often make up what we see, hear and feel, does that mean this world is an illusion?
Master: (Takes out a wicked looking staff) If I hit you with this, will it be an illusion?
MyGawd
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by MyGawd »

hmmm just a question in chapter 1 zonmi doesn't want to be called a zombie cuz she's a ghoul but later she refered herself and her kind as zombies. is it the same as the book?
Spoiler! :
“Tamer’s selection——when I heard that Chiharu chose a zombie, we leapt in joy. Some seemed to have even ascended to heaven.”
“It is as you hear Chiharu, this is not life threatening at all. If you don’t accept it, a war will break out between the zombie and human race. Please consider it.”
Empire's Strongest
cramped
Project Translator

Post by cramped »

MyGawd wrote:hmmm just a question in chapter 1 zonmi doesn't want to be called a zombie cuz she's a ghoul but later she refered herself and her kind as zombies. is it the same as the book?
Spoiler! :
“It is as you hear Chiharu, this is not life threatening at all. If you don’t accept it, a war will break out between the zombie and human race. Please consider it.”
Pls refer to the post above, but to be exact in the CH TL they use undead. Still there's one part that stated that pls don't compare me to those kind of lowly zombies (sth. like that).
Patron God of NTRed
GetInDaZone222
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by GetInDaZone222 »

Great job finishing up Vol. 1! Ive held off on reading it until it was done so Im pretty excited, cant wait to get started. Official project status time?! :D
I hope there is more to come! Maybe you'll get some more translator help when its made official.
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Uhm, why is this thread in the teaser feedback section?
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.

Return to “English”