Kenshin no Keishousha

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ore No Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

Re: Kenshin no Keishousha

Post by Rohan123 »

lil rob wrote:i did and i even refreshed the app but still no dice
Are you using the latest version of the app?
TheCatWalk
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by TheCatWalk »

lil rob wrote:
i did and i even refreshed the app but still no dice
ah,Baka Reader amature did it again....btw.....someone call calvin or dra
BTW,dont open this if u dont want some harmless color illustrations...from volume 4,dmnit i 'dislike' rinne so much,
Spoiler! :
MAIN HEROINES FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
TJP1600
Project Translator

Post by TJP1600 »

I'm keeping Swordies, the manga can go to hell, I'm not going to adapt their terms whenever possible. The terms might bounce around at this early stage of translating.
TheCatWalk
Project Translator

Post by TheCatWalk »

TJP1600 wrote:I'm keeping Swordies, the manga can go to hell, I'm not going to adapt their terms whenever possible. The terms might bounce around at this early stage of translating.
i completely agree with you...
MOE IS JUSTICE!!!and specially for main heroines.
Swordians can go to hell...i bet they are from the tokugawa shogunate.MEIJI RESTORATION FTW
cramped
Project Translator

Post by cramped »

TheCatWalk wrote:
lil rob wrote:
i did and i even refreshed the app but still no dice
ah,Baka Reader amature did it again....btw.....someone call calvin or dra
BTW,dont open this if u dont want some harmless color illustrations...from volume 4,dmnit i 'dislike' rinne so much,
Spoiler! :
The illustration look bland in my eyes, I can't express it in words but the most fitting would be not compelling enough.
Patron God of NTRed
TheCatWalk
Project Translator

Post by TheCatWalk »

cramped wrote:
TheCatWalk wrote: ah,Baka Reader amature did it again....btw.....someone call calvin or dra
Spoiler! :
The illustration look bland in my eyes, I can't express it in words but the most fitting would be not compelling enough.
what do u know?ur a starfish...they dont get aroused with being that have a spinal cord
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by Rohan123 »

TheCatWalk wrote: ah,Baka Reader amature did it again....btw.....someone call calvin or dra
Spoiler! :
...Yes, harmless all right. :?
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

TheCatWalk wrote:ah,Baka Reader amature did it again....btw.....someone call calvin or dra
Spoiler! :
God, God... OH MY GOD... what is this? huuhuhuhu... :twisted: :twisted: fufufu... I...I... *Strong Nosebleed*....

Hospital note, Nurarihan's state is critical, we don't now how much time he'll continue alive, since he lost too much blood, he will need a transfusion, anyone who can apply for help Blood type O+...
Call me Nurin!

Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by Rohan123 »

Nura rihan wrote:
TheCatWalk wrote:ah,Baka Reader amature did it again....btw.....someone call calvin or dra
Spoiler! :
God, God... OH MY GOD... what is this? huuhuhuhu... :twisted: :twisted: fufufu... I...I... *Strong Nosebleed*....

Hospital note, Nurarihan's state is critical, we don't now how much time he'll continue alive, since he lost too much blood, he will need a transfusion, anyone who can apply for help Blood type O+...
I have already donated lot of my O+ blood for you, it must be arriving soon. Don't give up...
lyndover
Kyonist

Post by lyndover »

i was reading KENSHIN NO KEISHOUSHA in manga.. interesting plot. but just chapter 1 so i tried searching for raws and i saw THIS... i was really happy.. ill be expecting alot form this.. ganbare translators :D
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by Rohan123 »

lyndover wrote:i was reading KENSHIN NO KEISHOUSHA in manga.. interesting plot. but just chapter 1 so i tried searching for raws and i saw THIS... i was really happy.. ill be expecting alot form this.. ganbare translators :D
If you like it so much, you can always help the translators by editing for them, thus increasing the quality of the translation. It would probably help them to concentrate more on TLing too, thus a win-win situation for all. :wink:
lyndover
Kyonist

Post by lyndover »

Rohan123 wrote:
lyndover wrote:i was reading KENSHIN NO KEISHOUSHA in manga.. interesting plot. but just chapter 1 so i tried searching for raws and i saw THIS... i was really happy.. ill be expecting alot form this.. ganbare translators :D
If you like it so much, you can always help the translators by editing for them, thus increasing the quality of the translation. It would probably help them to concentrate more on TLing too, thus a win-win situation for all. :wink:

Can i? I'd love to.. im confident in my english (not bragging) but the problem is that i seldom go online.. :cry:
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by Rohan123 »

lyndover wrote:
Rohan123 wrote: If you like it so much, you can always help the translators by editing for them, thus increasing the quality of the translation. It would probably help them to concentrate more on TLing too, thus a win-win situation for all. :wink:

Can i? I'd love to.. im confident in my english (not bragging) but the problem is that i seldom go online.. :cry:
Well, you can edit if you get time. No matter how much, every bit of help is always appreciated. :)
And if you do decide to edit, just go here, add your name under the 'Editors' list and you're good to go. Just edit whichever chapter you want, whenever you want/get time. But make sure to familiarise yourself with the General Format/Style guidelines(the link is on the project page) so that you don't get on the bad side of any translator/other editors. :lol:
Also, try your best not to change the meanings of the text, unless it's absolutely necessary, in which case message someone in charge(Supervisor, translator, other editors) to discuss the situation before making the edit.

Good luck. :wink:
kwh89
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier

Post by kwh89 »

looks interesting enough lols.
lyndover
Kyonist

Post by lyndover »

Rohan123 wrote: Well, you can edit if you get time. No matter how much, every bit of help is always appreciated. :)
And if you do decide to edit, just go here, add your name under the 'Editors' list and you're good to go. Just edit whichever chapter you want, whenever you want/get time. But make sure to familiarise yourself with the General Format/Style guidelines(the link is on the project page) so that you don't get on the bad side of any translator/other editors. :lol:
Also, try your best not to change the meanings of the text, unless it's absolutely necessary, in which case message someone in charge(Supervisor, translator, other editors) to discuss the situation before making the edit.

Good luck. :wink:

id really like to help.. but im having trouble in creating my own account.. what's this open proxy all about.. i looked it up in the internet for fine solutions.. but nothing helps at all...!

wondering if u know what to do about this? id gladly appreciate it.. :)

Return to “English”