Magika No Kenshi To Basileus

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Do you want to see this translated?

I might want to translate this
7%
Yes
92%
Not Really (Please give a reason)
0%
No (Please Give a reason)
No votes

Total votes: 421

redzero36
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Magika No Kenshi To Basileus

Post by redzero36 »

Just finished reading and I like it so far. is there any one planning on translating this or is this forgotten?
zzhk
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by zzhk »

Why would you think it's forgotten when the latest update (Volume 2 Chapter 6) was posted 2 days ago?
Deadgye
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Deadgye »

zzhk wrote:Why would you think it's forgotten when the latest update (Volume 2 Chapter 6) was posted 2 days ago?
Probably because the Updates section hasn't been updated beyond "Project created" and most users don't think to go into a chapter and click on page view history to get dates. Even I forgot I could do so until I read your post, haha.

Glad that this is getting more translations, keep up the good work Bakapervert.
Shuiko
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Mahouka and High School DxD

Post by Shuiko »

BAKAPERVET BANZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII <bows>
dixiecatsc
Astral Realm

Post by dixiecatsc »

Hi
:) Just want to say thanks for translating this. I read it as fast as it is put up. Thanks again.
TheRougeReader
Tsuruya Gigglenator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by TheRougeReader »

Thanks BakaPervert for translating this. And can someone tell me is that teaser of vol7 ch2 really in the novel or is it just a joke? If it is part of the original.. man I can`t wait to read this. Loving this LN. It fits my preferences perfectly. :lol:
"I don't desire anything more from him. I won't even ask him to accept my feelings. In the end... I guess, love is the only word I could use to describe it." Shiba Miyuki
tfate
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by tfate »

Thanks for the update sir! I wish you the best of luck that this world can offer have a nice day translator-sama
MasterGeo0X
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by MasterGeo0X »

Thanks for translate this LN BakaPervert :D
I really enjoy the series so far, Thx Again!
crd2091
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by crd2091 »

whoever you are Bakapervert your a god sent
Thank you for trans this
Cthaeh
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Cthaeh »

Note, I moved some posts and created a new PDF/etc topic in the PDF subforum for this project, link below. Please use that topic for requesting and providing pdfs and the like.

https://www.baka-tsuki.org/forums/viewt ... 73&t=11120
Tallion
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Tallion »

Hey, thanks for the awesome translations!! :)
I was wondering how fast is this getting translated? 1 chapter per 2 weeks? 1 chapter per month?
lilygel
Astral Realm

Post by lilygel »

Not an epic title, but it's pretty fun to read. I would like to help work on translating this but I have no idea where I can get pure text of this novel. I looked around and the only things I found were pdf/images. There's OCR but it takes a looooooooong time to process. The reason I prefer .txt is because I am not that proficient in reading so I need a bit of help with some machine translator to read the kanji for me. Also, I get disoriented reading the vertical right-to-left format of the scans. lol
I got used to reading left-to-right horizontal format of web novels.

Anyway, thanks for working on this, Bakapervert. More power~
tfate
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by tfate »

Thanks for the up I just wish you have a website so its easier for the fans to thank you in all your efforts.
cyberdemon
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by cyberdemon »

Tallion wrote:Hey, thanks for the awesome translations!! :)
I was wondering how fast is this getting translated? 1 chapter per 2 weeks? 1 chapter per month?
Bakapervert translates about 5 pages per day. Though i find he usually has a complete volume done between a month to a month and a half so it is probably a little more than that but just assume that much.
manlyflower
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Hyouka :3

Post by manlyflower »

lilygel wrote:Not an epic title, but it's pretty fun to read. I would like to help work on translating this but I have no idea where I can get pure text of this novel. I looked around and the only things I found were pdf/images. There's OCR but it takes a looooooooong time to process. The reason I prefer .txt is because I am not that proficient in reading so I need a bit of help with some machine translator to read the kanji for me. Also, I get disoriented reading the vertical right-to-left format of the scans. lol
I got used to reading left-to-right horizontal format of web novels.

Anyway, thanks for working on this, Bakapervert. More power~
Yeah, you're not going to find a txt file, that much is pretty certain. The most I can recommend is that you just do your best with the source and you'll get used to the vertical format eventually. I was like you at the start too, but reading it now feels as natural as reading horizontal text.

Return to “English”