Kino no Tabi

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

User753
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Kino no Tabi

Post by User753 »

@Ella: At least you still check the forum often. While I go A.W.O.L. and abandon all my responsibilities (and promises) altogether.

@handsfeet: I'm wondering about that too...
(E-even as a figure of speech, that's still quite...) *cough* I'm sorry, but I'd have to humbly decline your offer. Slightly seriously though, the credits go to Ella, Dammitt, Untuned-Strings, and a number of other translators and editors (anonymous or not, Teh_Ping included). I just compile their work a little (and by a very amateurish way to boot).

Regarding Kino, as you've read in volume 1 and volume 2 chapter 8 (and if I recall it correctly, volume 2 chapter 4 as well. Though I'm not so sure, as my memory is a bit hazy again), the first Kino is indeed a man. But I think that her tomboyish look is what make others assume that she's a boy at a first glance (well, there are quite a number of times that she showed her girlish/feminine side as well, but don't count on this subjective thought of mine). if I'm not this lazy, I'd be offering you a batch download link of volume 2 to 10 as I've promised Ella a millennia ago by now. And if the batch file have existed in the first place.
ellaservantes
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by ellaservantes »

@User753
Don't worry about that promise... I've been abandoning my editing tasks for the past three months as well... Image
And I check the forums to see if I have new messages... :wink:
User753
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by User753 »

Thank you. Although.... As I've broke quite a number of promises, it'll be nice to start fulfilling them again.(And, you've a valid reason to do that)

... Would you please go easy on me?
BloodyKitty
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BloodyKitty »

It's been long since I've been here so I've missed quite a lot of posts here.

Really love to see more people appreciate the series :D
Ippen, shinde miru?
Umini
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Umini »

Wow, I´d already assumed the 17th volume to be the last as it was released in 2013 (not to mention the somewhat misleading chapter names at the end of 17), but I hadn´t really noticed the one-year period between each volume's release. Anyway, the 18th made me happy since I love this series. Just to voice my preferences, my favorite characters are Ti and the guy travelling with Master! (this is why that guy at least needs a nickname already XD) Thanks to Ella for translating it, and I hope you have a nice day :D
ellaservantes
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by ellaservantes »

Umini wrote:Wow, I´d already assumed the 17th volume to be the last as it was released in 2013 (not to mention the somewhat misleading chapter names at the end of 17), but I hadn´t really noticed the one-year period between each volume's release. Anyway, the 18th made me happy since I love this series. Just to voice my preferences, my favorite characters are Ti and the guy travelling with Master! (this is why that guy at least needs a nickname already XD) Thanks to Ella for translating it, and I hope you have a nice day :D
Haven't been around for a long while... Sorry... :oops: Yes, the 18th volume was great news indeed! Hoping for more volumes in the future... :D
You're welcome Umini! Wow, I thought I was the only one who liked Master's partner (my favorite nickname for him is 'nimotsu-mochi' or luggage-carrier ^_^)

I know this was months ago, but thanks for dropping by, and I also wish you a great day!
Umini
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Umini »

Haha, yeah I loved it when Master introduced her partner to Kino as a luggage-carrier XD
Umini
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Umini »

I'm not sure how to send messages on the wiki or on the forum, but hopefully things will get better for you both online and offline, Ella. Thank you for making this one of my favorite series with your amazing translations. Best of luck in everything you do, have fun and have a nice day :D

Return to “English”