Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How do you find reading Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha?

It was good, please do more!
98%
It was interesting.
1%
Not as good as I thought.
0%
Boring. Not touching it again.
0%

Total votes: 890

J2270A
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha

Post by J2270A »

Hello.
I myself have taken interest towards this series. I have not seen the anime yet so I am not too sure of the events, but I did a translation of Volume 3 Prologue from the chinese translations I found. It would contain quite a few mistranslations because of my not very good command of the chinese language, but I think I will post it here to help keep interests while everyone is waiting for NH's translation. I myself would say that the quality of this quick translation that I did is not of high quality, so don't expect too much...

Spoiler! :
Prologue

-Tender feminine pants resounded in the room.

Moaning sounds were released from the shadows – with the accompaniment of a luscious smell spreading throughout the room.

The unique design of this spacious room results in a unique reverberation of sounds, allowing the females to hear their voices, hence achieving an aphrodisiac effect.

The indiscernible scream failed to register any meaning, but seemed to contain certain shades of colours. In the approximate mood of intoxication – putting all of one's flesh into experiencing the thrill and joy.

''...''

With small and light steps, someone entered this room. From the contours of the one emerging from the shadows, one could clearly make out the curves of a female body.With each slow step from the dark wall towards the center of the room, the made out silhouette of a female's body turned into a beautiful and stunning youthful female – a devil with the name Zest.

From Zest's look, it can be inferred that the place that she was headed to, had the only light that could illuminate her darkness. And that place was a giant bed covered with luxurious carvings, with a canopy cover. On the bed, there is a high class devil, together with many female devils scantily clad with lingerie by his side.

Amongst them, one of them sat on his lap facing him, indulgently taking the initiative to twist her hips about. Speaking of which, the sounds filling the room was mostly hers.

'' ! ...ah ah, ah, fu... ha, ah! Zolgear-sama... ''

Her expression being that of lust while intoxicated with pleasure, with her two eyes out of focus; another female devil was behind her back, continuously rubbing her two breasts, trying to achieve even more pleasure – and more importantly, to please their master, the high class devil.

This scene was all silently taken in clearly by Zest, who had stopped in front of giant bed.

- Not long after, the female devil who was twisting her hips about had a full body reaction, letting out an especially pleasured scream.

After a while, moaning in the trance at the ending of her climax, she was moved away from Zolgear by the other female devils, and taking her place was three more female devils moving their heads towards his lap – at the part where the two legs split, a wet sound was created. While having the female devil's selfless service, Zolgear suddenly asked:

'' - Is it Zest? ''

He had not moved his line of sight towards her, and only calling her name shows that her existence in the room was already known.

'' Yes, master. Your servant has just returned from the human world, and is ready to report to master about Wilbert's daughter – preliminary surveillance of Mio Naruse. Not sure if master is willing to allocate more space? ''

'' Of course I am... Isn't this the reason that I sent you on this? ''

Zest then focused her consciousness on the crystal ball on her right palm, in response to her master's consent. The crystal ball immediately emitted light. Before Zolgear's eyes, a projection was on the wall in front of the giant bed. It was taken by Zest in the human world, the only daughter of the former devil lord's current situation.

'' Ah... it has only been half a year, and yet this girl has became even more beautiful. ''

Zolgear scrutinised the image of Mio, and narrowed his eyes with satisfaction.

After that, the image then goes to that of the battlefield. The youth from the hero tribe's spirit lance let out a powerful attack - but just before it swallowed Mio and Maria, some sort of spherical gravity field surrounded them. It was this disruption barrier, that protected them from the spirit lance's attack.

'' Although it's not fully awakened, some signs of it already... ''

'' Was that the power left behind by Wilbert-sama? ''

The never seen before scene, caused a lingerie wearing female devil to have questions.

'' That is. Devil lord majesty and the moderates all want to gain this power... because once the power sleeping in that girl is gained, the redrawing the power map of the devil world is made possible. ''

Another female devil then lightly moved beside to press her body against him, smiled and said:

'' So – once you manage to get this girl, Zolgear-sama will be able to be at the apex of the devil world? ''

'' That is how it ... - hmm? ''

Zolgear, who was smiling, immediately raised his eyebrows at the next scene.

On the wall, is a close-up image of Mio's face in an intoxicated state. After zooming out a little, it can be seen that Mio was sitting on the lap of the youth living with her, with maple syrup on her big breasts being rubbed by the youth, causing a mess, with her hips moving about indecently. Mio then turned her body to face the youth, both her hands clasped around his head, and became even more frantic; this was with the youth putting the tip of the breast that could not possibly get bigger into his mouth. Not long after, Mio and the youth was bathed in light – the next moment, the collar-like markings on Mio's neck went through some changes, turning into a deeper shade of red.

'' Oh... This is the response from the master and servant contract. While I know that she had undertaken a master and servant contract, to think that she knew to use a succubus' aphrodisiac power to deepen the master-servant contract... If that's the case, things seem to be a little more interesting than I thought. Now, I must get her at all costs. ''

Even at the expense of going against the current devil lord. Following up, Zolgear asked:

'' But seeing my prey being played with to this extent, it really goes against my tastes... This brat was in your previous report, living together with Mio Naruse was the youth exiled from the hero tribe? ''

'' Yes... After looking into it, he is only son of Jin Tōjō. ''

When Zest said the name, Zolgear let out a snort filled with scorn and disdain.

'' So its that guy... but he isn't by his son's side now right? Then it would not be too much of a hinderance. Even if he is his son, his power isn't that much threat as it is of his father. ''

'' ...But, Zolgear-sama, this youth – although his strength is nowhere near his father Jin Tōjō, sometimes he is able to release incredible power. ''

After speaking, Zest changed the image to another scene. It was the youth wielding the cursed blade, and with a slash cancelled out the gale magic released by his old acquaintance, a youth girl.

'' Did he just... cancel out magic with that slash? ''

'' That is the case, I fear. No traces of the activation of magic were left, which can be said that it is the complete annihilation of magic. ''

Zolgear went silent for while after listening to Zest, and then under gaze of Zest and the other female devils said:

'' ...Not long ago, Mio Naruse had lost control of Wilbert's power once already right? ''

'' Affirmative. In the previous report, I believe Lars has already clarified this event. ''

'' The report said, the power had subsided before it was totally released... But what if, that and your record of the accidental release was different, and that it was simply out of control? The yet to be awakened Mio Naruse, it doesn't really seem that she could be able to stop that state, if so - ''

'' - Yes. It is seems likely that it was the power of the youth that saved Mio Naruse. ''

'' Hmm... Let's say if that's the case, Wouldn't it be more interesting? One with enough power to conquer the devil world is the former devil lord's daughter, is living together with one who can erase that kind of power. So that is how it is, An eagle does not hatch a dove – who else knows of his ability? ''

'' Lars would know of it too. I watched the whole battle with him. But in the periodic report, he gave no mention on the youth's ability, like in the last report. ''

In the report given by Lars, he only mentioned to Zest that he was observing Mio Naruse for other reasons, and because of the previous reports sent by Valgar, and by the spirit lance from the hero tribe he was killed, and finally is Mio who successfully survived the the hero tribe's attack.

From the start to the end, Lars didn't mention about the youth's ability to annihilate, and for this, there might be ulterior motives. In the war, Lars and the current young devil lord fought in the same unit, and hence rising to today's position with the trust won back then, and hence accepted the big responsibility of observing Mio Naruse – but in the darkness, he made some suspicious movements. Just then, with a light smile, Zolgear said:

'' No matter what he wants to do, the trick of being on both sides cannot last long. In the end... with the direction where this is heading, it is still advantageous to us. ''

'' So - ''

'' Ah. Those who will be a hinderance in us getting Mio Naruse will not survive, but having such a rare ability is another totally different matter. No matter whether it's Mio Naruse or that brat, they better not think of snatching. I want the both of them in my hands – Zest, how are the preparations of <That> coming along? ''

Hearing about the enquiry about the main reason of Zest going to the human world, she immediately answered with a nod:

'' No problems at all. Everything is going as master planned. ''

'' Very well – it is time to take action, bring in the thing that I want – Zest, tell me the brat's name one more time. ''

Zest then responded to her master's request, reporting the name of the youth with the special ability once more.

'' Basara Tōjō . ''

'' Ah - Basara Tōjō is it? Yet even more fun. ''

Done with talking, Zolgear looked towards the image of Basata and Mio projected on the wall.

With a cold smile, towards the prey that he has decided to never let go, he uttered the words:

'' I will definitely let you taste – irresistible joy and despair. ''
blaster_bullet
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by blaster_bullet »

Will somebody pick up this project?
lifeman120
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Highschool DxD
Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan

Post by lifeman120 »

J2270A wrote:Hello.
I myself have taken interest towards this series. I have not seen the anime yet so I am not too sure of the events, but I did a translation of Volume 3 Prologue from the chinese translations I found. It would contain quite a few mistranslations because of my not very good command of the chinese language, but I think I will post it here to help keep interests while everyone is waiting for NH's translation. I myself would say that the quality of this quick translation that I did is not of high quality, so don't expect too much...

Spoiler! :
Prologue

-Tender feminine pants resounded in the room.

Moaning sounds were released from the shadows – with the accompaniment of a luscious smell spreading throughout the room.

The unique design of this spacious room results in a unique reverberation of sounds, allowing the females to hear their voices, hence achieving an aphrodisiac effect.

The indiscernible scream failed to register any meaning, but seemed to contain certain shades of colours. In the approximate mood of intoxication – putting all of one's flesh into experiencing the thrill and joy.

''...''

With small and light steps, someone entered this room. From the contours of the one emerging from the shadows, one could clearly make out the curves of a female body.With each slow step from the dark wall towards the center of the room, the made out silhouette of a female's body turned into a beautiful and stunning youthful female – a devil with the name Zest.

From Zest's look, it can be inferred that the place that she was headed to, had the only light that could illuminate her darkness. And that place was a giant bed covered with luxurious carvings, with a canopy cover. On the bed, there is a high class devil, together with many female devils scantily clad with lingerie by his side.

Amongst them, one of them sat on his lap facing him, indulgently taking the initiative to twist her hips about. Speaking of which, the sounds filling the room was mostly hers.

'' ! ...ah ah, ah, fu... ha, ah! Zolgear-sama... ''

Her expression being that of lust while intoxicated with pleasure, with her two eyes out of focus; another female devil was behind her back, continuously rubbing her two breasts, trying to achieve even more pleasure – and more importantly, to please their master, the high class devil.

This scene was all silently taken in clearly by Zest, who had stopped in front of giant bed.

- Not long after, the female devil who was twisting her hips about had a full body reaction, letting out an especially pleasured scream.

After a while, moaning in the trance at the ending of her climax, she was moved away from Zolgear by the other female devils, and taking her place was three more female devils moving their heads towards his lap – at the part where the two legs split, a wet sound was created. While having the female devil's selfless service, Zolgear suddenly asked:

'' - Is it Zest? ''

He had not moved his line of sight towards her, and only calling her name shows that her existence in the room was already known.

'' Yes, master. Your servant has just returned from the human world, and is ready to report to master about Wilbert's daughter – preliminary surveillance of Mio Naruse. Not sure if master is willing to allocate more space? ''

'' Of course I am... Isn't this the reason that I sent you on this? ''

Zest then focused her consciousness on the crystal ball on her right palm, in response to her master's consent. The crystal ball immediately emitted light. Before Zolgear's eyes, a projection was on the wall in front of the giant bed. It was taken by Zest in the human world, the only daughter of the former devil lord's current situation.

'' Ah... it has only been half a year, and yet this girl has became even more beautiful. ''

Zolgear scrutinised the image of Mio, and narrowed his eyes with satisfaction.

After that, the image then goes to that of the battlefield. The youth from the hero tribe's spirit lance let out a powerful attack - but just before it swallowed Mio and Maria, some sort of spherical gravity field surrounded them. It was this disruption barrier, that protected them from the spirit lance's attack.

'' Although it's not fully awakened, some signs of it already... ''

'' Was that the power left behind by Wilbert-sama? ''

The never seen before scene, caused a lingerie wearing female devil to have questions.

'' That is. Devil lord majesty and the moderates all want to gain this power... because once the power sleeping in that girl is gained, the redrawing the power map of the devil world is made possible. ''

Another female devil then lightly moved beside to press her body against him, smiled and said:

'' So – once you manage to get this girl, Zolgear-sama will be able to be at the apex of the devil world? ''

'' That is how it ... - hmm? ''

Zolgear, who was smiling, immediately raised his eyebrows at the next scene.

On the wall, is a close-up image of Mio's face in an intoxicated state. After zooming out a little, it can be seen that Mio was sitting on the lap of the youth living with her, with maple syrup on her big breasts being rubbed by the youth, causing a mess, with her hips moving about indecently. Mio then turned her body to face the youth, both her hands clasped around his head, and became even more frantic; this was with the youth putting the tip of the breast that could not possibly get bigger into his mouth. Not long after, Mio and the youth was bathed in light – the next moment, the collar-like markings on Mio's neck went through some changes, turning into a deeper shade of red.

'' Oh... This is the response from the master and servant contract. While I know that she had undertaken a master and servant contract, to think that she knew to use a succubus' aphrodisiac power to deepen the master-servant contract... If that's the case, things seem to be a little more interesting than I thought. Now, I must get her at all costs. ''

Even at the expense of going against the current devil lord. Following up, Zolgear asked:

'' But seeing my prey being played with to this extent, it really goes against my tastes... This brat was in your previous report, living together with Mio Naruse was the youth exiled from the hero tribe? ''

'' Yes... After looking into it, he is only son of Jin Tōjō. ''

When Zest said the name, Zolgear let out a snort filled with scorn and disdain.

'' So its that guy... but he isn't by his son's side now right? Then it would not be too much of a hinderance. Even if he is his son, his power isn't that much threat as it is of his father. ''

'' ...But, Zolgear-sama, this youth – although his strength is nowhere near his father Jin Tōjō, sometimes he is able to release incredible power. ''

After speaking, Zest changed the image to another scene. It was the youth wielding the cursed blade, and with a slash cancelled out the gale magic released by his old acquaintance, a youth girl.

'' Did he just... cancel out magic with that slash? ''

'' That is the case, I fear. No traces of the activation of magic were left, which can be said that it is the complete annihilation of magic. ''

Zolgear went silent for while after listening to Zest, and then under gaze of Zest and the other female devils said:

'' ...Not long ago, Mio Naruse had lost control of Wilbert's power once already right? ''

'' Affirmative. In the previous report, I believe Lars has already clarified this event. ''

'' The report said, the power had subsided before it was totally released... But what if, that and your record of the accidental release was different, and that it was simply out of control? The yet to be awakened Mio Naruse, it doesn't really seem that she could be able to stop that state, if so - ''

'' - Yes. It is seems likely that it was the power of the youth that saved Mio Naruse. ''

'' Hmm... Let's say if that's the case, Wouldn't it be more interesting? One with enough power to conquer the devil world is the former devil lord's daughter, is living together with one who can erase that kind of power. So that is how it is, An eagle does not hatch a dove – who else knows of his ability? ''

'' Lars would know of it too. I watched the whole battle with him. But in the periodic report, he gave no mention on the youth's ability, like in the last report. ''

In the report given by Lars, he only mentioned to Zest that he was observing Mio Naruse for other reasons, and because of the previous reports sent by Valgar, and by the spirit lance from the hero tribe he was killed, and finally is Mio who successfully survived the the hero tribe's attack.

From the start to the end, Lars didn't mention about the youth's ability to annihilate, and for this, there might be ulterior motives. In the war, Lars and the current young devil lord fought in the same unit, and hence rising to today's position with the trust won back then, and hence accepted the big responsibility of observing Mio Naruse – but in the darkness, he made some suspicious movements. Just then, with a light smile, Zolgear said:

'' No matter what he wants to do, the trick of being on both sides cannot last long. In the end... with the direction where this is heading, it is still advantageous to us. ''

'' So - ''

'' Ah. Those who will be a hinderance in us getting Mio Naruse will not survive, but having such a rare ability is another totally different matter. No matter whether it's Mio Naruse or that brat, they better not think of snatching. I want the both of them in my hands – Zest, how are the preparations of <That> coming along? ''

Hearing about the enquiry about the main reason of Zest going to the human world, she immediately answered with a nod:

'' No problems at all. Everything is going as master planned. ''

'' Very well – it is time to take action, bring in the thing that I want – Zest, tell me the brat's name one more time. ''

Zest then responded to her master's request, reporting the name of the youth with the special ability once more.

'' Basara Tōjō . ''

'' Ah - Basara Tōjō is it? Yet even more fun. ''

Done with talking, Zolgear looked towards the image of Basata and Mio projected on the wall.

With a cold smile, towards the prey that he has decided to never let go, he uttered the words:

'' I will definitely let you taste – irresistible joy and despair. ''
Why don't you look for a Chinese TLC'er, the prologue isnt that long so maybe on of the Chinese TL'ers on baka might check how good (bad?) your translation is
Image guy, Cleaning/Typesetting Progress

Seems to have a White hair fetish, but will (almost) always support the main Heroine.
J2270A
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by J2270A »

lifeman120 wrote: Why don't you look for a Chinese TLC'er, the prologue isnt that long so maybe on of the Chinese TL'ers on baka might check how good (bad?) your translation is
Well, could you help me? I'm new, so I have no idea. Or can you refer me?
lifeman120

Post by lifeman120 »

I already asked a TL'er im waiting for his reply, if he declines I'll ask around a bit more

Seems to have a White hair fetish, but will (almost) always support the main Heroine.
J2270A
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by J2270A »

Thank you
J2270A
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by J2270A »

Hi.
Should I put the translations on the wiki? I'm not too sure about the quality, but I think that it would be fine. I am thinking of working on the epilogue of volume 3, and Rozenbach seems to have registered for it.
lifeman120

Post by lifeman120 »

J2270A wrote:Hi.
Should I put the translations on the wiki? I'm not too sure about the quality, but I think that it would be fine. I am thinking of working on the epilogue of volume 3, and Rozenbach seems to have registered for it.
the rule is to not work on anything another TL'er has rigistered, so i wouldnt work on the epilogue just yet, you could ask someone like simon on baka though. If you want i could ask for you

ssj1236
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ssj1236 »

Are translation still going for this or have they stopped since there hasnt been an update in a while?
The First
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by The First »

ssj1236 wrote:Are translation still going for this or have they stopped since there hasnt been an update in a while?
read page 31.
Baka Tsuki username: Heikichi
lifeman120

Post by lifeman120 »

The First wrote:read page 31.
You know we got a new translator right?

The First
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by The First »

Isn't Novel-Hunter translating volume 3 and said he'll release june/july or has he stopped?
Baka Tsuki username: Heikichi
lifeman120

Post by lifeman120 »

we haven't heard anything for a while and someone else said he was interested in Tl'ing, since there are no rules that forbid him from translating the current Tl'er is: J2270A

edit: J2270A said he'd skip V3 (maybe because anime ended there or NH said he'd do V3), V4 chapter 1 already has a bit translated( 2/21 parts)

chowbish
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by chowbish »

Hi J2270A, I think I found a minor mistake.
Spoiler! :
-In days before and after the fight with Zolgear, Basara, Mio and even Maria had all received Basara's kisses.
Shouldn't it be
Spoiler! :
-In days before and after the fight with Zolgear, Yuki, Mio and even Maria had all received Basara's kisses.
Unless
Spoiler! :
somehow Basara kissed himself, but since I don't know how the writing is in the LN and only based on the anime, it seems it should be Yuki, Mio, and Maria.
Last edited by chowbish on Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
lifeman120

Post by lifeman120 »

chowbish could you please use spoilers in your comment thanks

Return to “English”