Ore, Twintail ni narimasu.

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading "Ore twintail ni narimasu" ?

It was good! Please do more!
86%
It was interesting.
12%
Not as good as I thought.
No votes
Boring. Not touching it again.
2%

Total votes: 125

contradiction
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Ore, Twintail ni narimasu.

Post by contradiction »

I asked for Twintails to be promoted to a full project, but I'm planning to concentrate on other stuff, so I don't think I'll translate any more for a while. I hope someone else will get interested. And to make things easier, here's the registration page.
Tippy
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Anything with lolis in

Post by Tippy »

I put down my intent to translate on the registration page & on Contradiction's talk page but no reply yet...

I've done chapter 1 of volume 2 but I don't have permission to put it on the website and I'm new to this wiki-style sites (making titles, uploading images, putting images in etc)
WakuKun
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Bokurano Alternative, Mondaiji-Tachi <3

Post by WakuKun »

You don't need permission to upload your translation.
If the registration page didn't show another translators name for volume 2, then there's no problem.
Just 'edit' the "Ore, Twintail ni Narimasu by Mizusawa Yume' part of the main page and add volume 2.
Just copy the whole volume 1 thing and change all the necessary parts. You can preview your edit before you save it.

Then you should be able to upload chapter 1. Just click on the red font and there you go.

Thanks for your hard work!
Just watch, I'll do it!
Currently working on a translation for 「ぼくらの ~alternative~」

Return to “English”