Day of Sagittarius translation

Discuss topics concerning this volume

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

shiratoriryuuko
Astral Realm

Day of Sagittarius translation

Post by shiratoriryuuko »

With this actually being animated, is Kinny Riddle going to press ahead and do this one? It is a highlight of vol5 afterall.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

dunno. but it was certainly only to be fantastic!!!

We can hope!! :P
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
shiratoriryuuko
Astral Realm

ok. I have done a dirty preamble for Sagittarius. I will pull it as soon as Kinny Riddle is doing it. Feel free do do this (it'll be great if this is ever done before the clock ticks till the next ep)
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

hey, thanks panzer!

I'll put a notice up there, to show it's temporal-ish...

Mind you, Kinny only pre-register it, at the moment he has indicated he will be very busy at this moment, thus will take longer on the scripts.

mm...I think if you email Kinny, i'm sure he will be reasonable and let you take over the chapter, since it wil lbe some time until he gets round to it, since he's quite busy on volume 02.

I will send him an email too, to see what he says.

In the mean time i dont see why you can't do it all.. .*hinthint*

(^^)
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Well, i have just been contacted by Kinny, and incidently, he was also motivated by episode 10, to temporarily abandon work on volume 02, to work on this chapter. (^^;)

So, he is working on it now, but lets just leave that current one up, until kinny replaces it.

So if any contributors are reading this, you can still edit it, but essentially a waste of time, as you'll have to do it all over again, when the real script is posted.

Well that's why it's called a "Preview", I did warn you....

(^^;)....

@Onizukademongto
shiratoriryuuko
Astral Realm

If I am permitted, I like to have the notes kept just because Kyon loves his references. At any rate, this is getting rather fun so this by no mean is wasted effort :D. Until that stuff gets totally pulled I will fill'er up just because as an RTS gamer I have no excuse not to delve into this chapter of Suzumiya Haruhi.

(Wait till Snow Mountain though... fufufu... of course being a Kyon supporter means no matter what the char I side with the most gets to be in the spotlight always!)
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Sure, i don't see why not.

After all, even with kinny's version of the script, the notes should still apply.

@Onizukademongto
Crowkenobi
Astral Realm

Post by Crowkenobi »

I'm just now reading this chapter for the first time and something has caught my eye:
"A yes-man I may be, but I'm staying here out of my own will. Have you forgotten? Though Nagato-san, Asahina-san and I represent different factions and ideals, we're all gathered here for more or less the same reasons. I don't think you need reminding, my primary mission is actually to observe Suzumiya-san."
As funny as it is that Itsuki knows he's Haruhi's yes-man, that sentence doesn't look right to me. I think it should go:

"A yes-man I may be, but I'm staying here out of my own free will, or have you forgotten? Though Nagato-san, Asahina-san and I represent different factions and ideals, we're all gathered here for more or less the same reasons. My primary mission is to observe Suzumiya-san, need I remind you."
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

If the Jedi said so, then it must be so.

Now move along these aren't the droids we are looking for.... 8)

@Onizukademongto
SubordinateFive
Astral Realm

Post by SubordinateFive »

CrowKenobi wrote:"A yes-man I may be, but I'm staying here out of my own free will, or have you forgotten? Though Nagato-san, Asahina-san and I represent different factions and ideals, we're all gathered here for more or less the same reasons. My primary mission is to observe Suzumiya-san, need I remind you."
Nice work. However, I think the word order could do with a little tweaking...

"A yes-man I may be, but I'm staying here out of my own free will, or have you forgotten? Though Nagato-san, Asahina-san and I represent different factions and ideals, we're all gathered here for more or less the same reasons. Need I remind you that my primary mission is to observe Suzumiya-san?"
Crowkenobi
Astral Realm

Post by Crowkenobi »

onizuka-gto wrote:If the Jedi said so, then it must be so.

Now move along these aren't the droids we are looking for.... 8)
:lol:
So, where are the droids we are looking for? ;) Heh.

Good work, Kinney.

Return to “Volume 5 - The Rampage of Suzumiya Haruhi / 第五巻: 涼宮ハルヒの暴走”