Endless Eight complete

Discuss topics concerning this volume

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Bekenn
Astral Realm

Endless Eight complete

Post by Bekenn »

Thanks for all the hard work, shiratoriryuuko!
shiratoriryuuko
Astral Realm

Post by shiratoriryuuko »

now I can move on to the next chapter! I feel as if some justice needs to be done about the end of summer... plus a cold feeling hints to me that I was about to get lynched from animesuki for not getting it over with.

O yes. This chapter is featured in the HARUHI CODE... the very list was available on the SOS website, the magical 15,498 being the episode count and even the detail regarding the pen imprint is mentioned.
Bekenn
Astral Realm

Post by Bekenn »

I just completed my own edits on this story, but there are still a few issues that I've pointed out on the talk page.

Incidentally, does anyone have any comments on the work I've done? Like it? Hate it? Couldn't care less, as long as it's legible? I'm trying to get a feel for the kind of editing style that the community in general would prefer.
shiratoriryuuko
Astral Realm

Post by shiratoriryuuko »

Personally not really, but I will say that in Snow Mountain, Kyon begins in present and goes into flashback mode so tenses would switch from past tanse to present at some point.
SubordinateFive
Astral Realm

Post by SubordinateFive »

Something was changed to "poke" in your post. I assume it was f-e-e-d-b-a-c-k? (Reminiscing, yes?)

Return to “Volume 5 - The Rampage of Suzumiya Haruhi / 第五巻: 涼宮ハルヒの暴走”