Worst possible ending?

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Xeones
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Worst possible ending?

Post by Xeones »

Yeah... that's just plain depressive. Let's hope Yamaguchi doesn't do that to end the novels... if that happens, I propose we do a campaing to make him re-write the ending :lol:
cboy123
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by cboy123 »

Xeones wrote:Yeah... that's just plain depressive. Let's hope Yamaguchi doesn't do that to end the novels... if that happens, I propose we do a campaing to make him re-write the ending :lol:
Of course... the story will be the same...
Happily every after and Theory
Spoiler! :
Louise might live in Saito's world bringing the MAGES' bloodline to Saito's world
I maybe stupid... But A BRILLIANT PERSON CANNOT OUTDUMB the stupid
Silimir
Project Translator

Post by Silimir »

my good ending: they married and leave together happy without any maid called Siesta and Tiffania... well also Louise's dream =P

Sadly, knowing about what's happening in volume 19 and 20... it doesn't seems like it will end good :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
cboy123

Post by cboy123 »

Silimir wrote:my good ending: they married and leave together happy without any maid called Siesta and Tiffania... well also Louise's dream =P

Sadly, knowing about what's happening in volume 19 and 20... it doesn't seems like it will end good :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Spoilers please? Give Info about those volumes
Xeones
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Xeones »

Have faith Silmir... there's still 2 volumes to be released. I'm sure that there will be a happy ending for them (at least, I hope there will be).
cboy123

Post by cboy123 »

Xeones wrote:Have faith Silmir... there's still 2 volumes to be released. I'm sure that there will be a happy ending for them (at least, I hope there will be).
L said there is 80% of having a good ending.
Silimir
Project Translator

Post by Silimir »

well i want it to have a good engine to, and usually it should have one, but who knows.... I even don't know how the author could do to take off these stupid bitches that are Siesta and Tiffania and Henrietta (Tabitha = nothing serious) off Saito! I do not want to see it finish with all these girls still around them!

And about the bad ending, (spoiler intense....)
Spoiler! :
it's about the utility of the familiar of Tiffania... I won't say what is the utility of that kind of familiar but as you may know (an other spoiler intense... that is after that spoiler) and considering what happened with the 4 familiar before... well we can only hope it will end great....
Spoiler in the spoiler.... do NOT READ IT IF YOU AREN'T READY and if you haven't read the first spoiler:
Spoiler! :
Saito will become Tiffa's familiar at the end of volume 20 (my feeling of it: GOD NOOOOOOOOO, WHY THIS HAD TO HAPPEN!!!! STUPID ***** TIFFANIA)
anonym
Astral Realm

Post by anonym »

the worst possible ending is the author died before the novel finished.no more kaze no stigma case please T_T
cboy123

Post by cboy123 »

Silimir wrote:well i want it to have a good engine to, and usually it should have one, but who knows.... I even don't know how the author could do to take off these stupid bitches that are Siesta and Tiffania and Henrietta (Tabitha = nothing serious) off Saito! I do not want to see it finish with all these girls still around them!

And about the bad ending, (spoiler intense....)
Spoiler! :
it's about the utility of the familiar of Tiffania... I won't say what is the utility of that kind of familiar but as you may know (an other spoiler intense... that is after that spoiler) and considering what happened with the 4 familiar before... well we can only hope it will end great....
Spoiler in the spoiler.... do NOT READ IT IF YOU AREN'T READY and if you haven't read the first spoiler:
Spoiler! :
Saito will become Tiffa's familiar at the end of volume 20 (my feeling of it: GOD NOOOOOOOOO, WHY THIS HAD TO HAPPEN!!!! STUPID ***** TIFFANIA)
Dude, I am invulnerable to spoilers... That's why I usually say spoilers without having an aware of ANTI-SPOILERS people
BTW, I have expected that spoiler... Geez, That Tiffa....

Hmmm... Annon... That's not a possible ending...
Read the Bourne Series... Even though the author died, Someone resurrected his soul and put it in a new body to make a new series.
Xeones
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Xeones »

Yeah, I already knew this spoiler... A few weeks back I got curious to see what would be Tiffa's familiar... so I googled it, and that spoiler what I've found. :cry:
Spoiler! :
Seriously... using the familiars as a WMD, again, would be a really crappy ending. Especially because Saito would be the one sacrifcing himself... geez the guy already died once, leave him be. Or maybe after he dies, they will use the dragon balls to revive him... [wtf?]

On the other side... if the mages really need a WMD, maybe Saito could teach'em how to build a nuke :lol:. The theory is not that hard actually, the big problem is acquiring, processing and safely handling the materials.

Anyway... there's one thing I don't know. He becomes both Tiffa's and Louise's familiars, or just Tiffa's (Therefore losing the gandarlf powers)?
cboy123

Post by cboy123 »

Xeones wrote:Yeah, I already knew this spoiler... A few weeks back I got curious to see what would be Tiffa's familiar... so I googled it, and that spoiler what I've found. :cry:
Spoiler! :
Seriously... using the familiars as a WMD, again, would be a really crappy ending. Especially because Saito would be the one sacrifcing himself... geez the guy already died once, leave him be. Or maybe after he dies, they will use the dragon balls to revive him... [wtf?]

On the other side... if the mages really need a WMD, maybe Saito could teach'em how to build a nuke :lol:. The theory is not that hard actually, the big problem is acquiring, processing and safely handling the materials.

Anyway... there's one thing I don't know. He becomes both Tiffa's and Louise's familiars, or just Tiffa's (Therefore losing the gandarlf powers)?
Not actuaclly a spoiler... But I won't spoiled Xeones post
Spoiler! :
WMD???? As in, Weapon of Mass Destruction?
Xeones
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Xeones »

cboy123 wrote:
Xeones wrote:Yeah, I already knew this spoiler... A few weeks back I got curious to see what would be Tiffa's familiar... so I googled it, and that spoiler what I've found. :cry:
Spoiler! :

Not actuaclly a spoiler... But I won't spoiled Xeones post
Spoiler! :
WMD???? As in, Weapon of Mass Destruction?
Spoiler! :
Yep... at least that's what I understood when reading the spoilers. But I can be wrong.
Silimir
Project Translator

Post by Silimir »

Spoiler! :
Nop he's still Louise's familiar... but like **** Tiffa... Saito does not love her but he's stuck with her now... plus the bond between Saito and Tiffa is supposed to be love and between Saito and Louise ( i do not remember will come back soon...).... it's like... no... Saito DO NOT love her so **** Tiffa return to your woods taking care of some children....RRHHHHH WHY WOULD THE BOND BETWEEN SAITO AND TIFFA BE MORE IMPORTANT!!!!!!

an other thing I do not like.. it's that after the end of volume 15, it's like 1 volume Saito-Louise, 1 volume NO Saito-Louise (they do not see each other...),at least when they are together they are happy ^^

IT'S BETTER BE A GOOD ENDING :evil: :lol:
cboy123

Post by cboy123 »

Silimir wrote:
Spoiler! :
Nop he's still Louise's familiar... but like **** Tiffa... Saito does not love her but he's stuck with her now... plus the bond between Saito and Tiffa is supposed to be love and between Saito and Louise ( i do not remember will come back soon...).... it's like... no... Saito DO NOT love her so **** Tiffa return to your woods taking care of some children....RRHHHHH WHY WOULD THE BOND BETWEEN SAITO AND TIFFA BE MORE IMPORTANT!!!!!!

an other thing I do not like.. it's that after the end of volume 15, it's like 1 volume Saito-Louise, 1 volume NO Saito-Louise (they do not see each other...),at least when they are together they are happy ^^

IT'S BETTER BE A GOOD ENDING :evil: :lol:
Spoiler! :
WHAT???? No Saito and Louise? Hahahaha...
BTW, You got it the opposite. What I observed is that, Tiffa-Saito bond was kept by fate and Louise-Saito bond was kept by love and fate.

I really hate it when fate goes all the way.
Silimir
Project Translator

Post by Silimir »

Spoiler! :
no it's Tiffa/Saito = love and Louise/Saito= fate.... even if we clearly know that Saito/Louise is the two and the link between Saito/Tiffa, it's only Tiffa who has it...

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”