Appreciation for the Translation of Sword Art Online

General discussion related to these two novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Hayate
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Appreciation for the Translation of Sword Art Online

Post by Hayate »

a really huge(and i mean HUGE) thanks for doing this
and i hope u feel to do more of this in the future
xizsec01
Astral Realm

Post by xizsec01 »

thank you SAO's translators
I really like sci-fi aspect of this novel

in Thailand the online game is also popular novel's genre but only few that write about the system of game like SAO
Erakk
Digitalizer Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Erakk »

Thanks for dedicating some of your free time to translate SAO, i'ts a very good read and the translation is well done!
I hope to see more translations from you guys and i wish i could help. (i just begun learning japanese by myself)
In theory, practice and theory are the same.
but, practically, they arent.
Dalam
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: CSR

Post by Dalam »

As always, thanks all around for those that spend their time translating, and the editors for making checks. I've been reading SAO for quite some time, and have been waiting now, eagerly for the next part of the chapter that's just sitting there. XD

Hope to see more. :D
Find me on Hongfire if you want to chat more about stuff here. =V
Songoku921
Astral Realm

Post by Songoku921 »

Thank you very very very much for the translations, editing, etc.
SAO is very interesting and I wouldn't have been able to read it if it wasn't for you guys so....thanks again :3
ualnomis99
Astral Realm

Post by ualnomis99 »

Thanks so much for translating such a good light novel. I'm the kind of guy that rages on the inside when an anime/ manga/ light novel has a main character that is extremely useless or stereotypical, so seeing this kind of cool main guy character after so long makes me feel great. I don't think I've seen a cool main guy character since Black Cat. Thanks so much!
Dalam
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: CSR

Post by Dalam »

With the final parts of Novel 5 translated, I sat down and re-read all of 5 then move to 6....
OMG, THANK YOU!
T_T
I literally didn't leave my seat for the entire time I read volume 6 because it's just so good! :D There goes 2 1/2 hours of my time from all the reading....well spent. :)
Thanks to everybody that translated it. Those final parts in V.6 had me gripping my mouse so hard as I scrolled down. XD
Now, hopefully after this anime does the first 2 storylines, I.E SAO and Fairy Dance, that they can do Phantom Bullet as another 12-13 episodes.
Find me on Hongfire if you want to chat more about stuff here. =V
Erakk
Digitalizer Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Erakk »

Had to say thanks again. I wish i could help but im a newb at Japanese and i don't know how to work with editing stuff/ images.
In theory, practice and theory are the same.
but, practically, they arent.
Leo
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Leo »

Wow, a lot of haters appearing all over the place. Well I don't expect this comment to be any significant but everyone needs a kind Thank You now and then. To all translator working so hard and sacrificing their free time, we Thank You. I must admit the recent unpleasant hateing comments were definitely over the top, remember there are still some people who fully appreciate you and stand behind any decision you make.
Rednal
Temporal Time Variant Entity

Post by Rednal »

*Waves small flags*

I'm just another person who got started reading one day... after hearing others mention it was good... and got hooked pretty much instantly. XD Thanks for all the hard work; it's been a lot of fun so far!
Edond
Astral Realm

Post by Edond »

Thank you for all the translations!

I love the SAO story and am extremely grateful that the translators and editors put in so much dedication and effort to translate and share these light novels.
Ghizz
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Ghizz »

Thanks for the translations. The story is awesome, the translation is awesome, YOU ARE AWESOME!
Anonymous192
Mikuru's Master

Post by Anonymous192 »

Thanks a Lot!!!!
I've pretty much gotten obsessed with this light novel, I really appreciate you guys translating it for us!!! :D My friend told me about it and i got hooked (almost) instantly!! :shock: Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! ありがとうございます!

P.S.: Isn't it kind of ironic that «Black Cats of the Full Moon» is considered to be MIA? :P

Anonymous 192
Newbs
Astral Realm

Post by Newbs »

I really loved this novel!! thanks for the translators!!! I appreciate your hardwork and keep up!!
A can't wait for volume 10 ^^
FourZro
Astral Realm

Post by FourZro »

Thanks to all of you and all the other translators and editors and whatnot on this site. You have no idea how much I appreciate it. I registered just now to say this lol.

Return to “Sword Art Online & Accel World”