Anniversary no Kuni no Alice (Visual Novel)

Off-shoot branches of the main brigade who toil under the glorious leadership of our Editor-in-Chief.

General discussion related to projects by the Computer or Anime & Manga Club.....

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Do you wish to see Heart no Kuni no Alice translated?

Yes
100%
Not Really (Please give a reason)
0%
No (Please give a reason)
0%

Total votes: 2001

stellarroze
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Anniversary no Kuni no Alice (Visual Novel)

Post by stellarroze »

VNDB Entry: http://vndb.org/v801
Alice is realistic, especially about love. One day, she is taken to the world of heart, which is full of danger. For example, an owner of a hat shop is a gangster, and every theme park worker carries a gun. Almost all of people are dangerous. But she somehow starts to enjoy her life there after she is forced to take a drug not to be able to come back to the original world. How is she going to come back? And is she going to fall in love with someone?
Not sure how to go about this, but I want to start a translation project of Heart no Kuni no Alice. I've got a copy of the extracted scripts, but I'm not sure what else I need. :?
arczyx
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Heart no Kuni no Alice - Anniversary (Visual Novel)

Post by arczyx »

Umm, I just want to ask, is this an otome game?
stellarroze

Post by stellarroze »

arczyx wrote:Umm, I just want to ask, is this an otome game?
Yes, it is.
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Maybe you could ask the mebers of the other Visual Novel translations what you'll need...
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
Pandora
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR

Re: Anniversary no Kuni no Alice (Visual Novel)

Post by Pandora »

I would love to see this translated. This is one of the best otome series out there, in my opinion! Alice is a great protagonist.
LeenaDee
Astral Realm

Post by LeenaDee »

I'd just say yes, I'd love to see this game translated and thank you for doing such a huge favour for us, as well. I wish you all the best and good luck. :)
Aseret
Astral Realm

Post by Aseret »

Thanks so much, really appreciate you doing this? What is your progress like? I hope you finish this to the end, it would be GREATLY appreciated!! Thank you :D
itsCandyland
Astral Realm

Post by itsCandyland »

I've been waiting so long for this moment! 'A'
I can only speak English, so does that mean I can help as a proofreader? If a proofreader is someone who checks for grammar and spelling mistakes, I can definitely do so.
stellarroze

Post by stellarroze »

itsCandyland wrote:I've been waiting so long for this moment! 'A'
I can only speak English, so does that mean I can help as a proofreader? If a proofreader is someone who checks for grammar and spelling mistakes, I can definitely do so.
Yep :) and sorry for the lack of progress on my side. College has been eating up my time.
AmaterasuOkami
Astral Realm

Post by AmaterasuOkami »

This is an amazing series. I love the mangas and would be thrilled if an English version was released. I full heartedly support this project and am looking forward to its release with much anticipation. Thanks so much, you have made my day!!
itsCandyland
Astral Realm

Post by itsCandyland »

stellarroze wrote:
Yep :) and sorry for the lack of progress on my side. College has been eating up my time.
I'm in my Junior year of HS, and my AP classes take so much time! 'A'
I'm only feeling a fraction of the pains from college, and it's already bad, so I can understand. :)
I'm signed up and ready to help! Message me whenever.
Falaina
Astral Realm

Post by Falaina »

This looks wonderful!

I help out with programming for the PSP Translation of Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai Portable (http://notcliche.com/ziddy/). I'd be glad to offer any help with repacking the script/creating patch files (though, I'm not too familiar with the formats used by this game in particular). Feel free to leave me a message on IRC (I usually am in #rinjinbu on irc.rizon.net under the nick Falaina).

Either way, I hope to be able to play this translated one day!
[email protected]
Astral Realm

Post by [email protected] »

This sounds great! Though I got to say that this is going to be a huge project. One of the main reason why people never tried to translate this despite its fanbase is it's size. Nonetheless, I wish you luck!

I don't think I can help out with anything, so sorry about that. But good luck! c:
Pandora
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR

Post by Pandora »

Seems like there is a lot of support for this project, luckily! I already made a post on your livejournal thread, but I'm interested in proofreading/editing.
If you also need someone else to help you organize things, and send scripts out to people so it's not all up to you, I can definitely help out.
stellarroze

Post by stellarroze »

Falaina wrote:This looks wonderful!

I help out with programming for the PSP Translation of Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai Portable (http://notcliche.com/ziddy/). I'd be glad to offer any help with repacking the script/creating patch files (though, I'm not too familiar with the formats used by this game in particular). Feel free to leave me a message on IRC (I usually am in #rinjinbu on irc.rizon.net under the nick Falaina).

Either way, I hope to be able to play this translated one day!
Thanks that would be great, I have no idea how to do the programming side of things. The Alice games use the KiriKiri (KiriKiri2?) engine if that's any help.
[email protected] wrote:This sounds great! Though I got to say that this is going to be a huge project. One of the main reason why people never tried to translate this despite its fanbase is it's size. Nonetheless, I wish you luck!

I don't think I can help out with anything, so sorry about that. But good luck! c:
It's too true that the game is long. I never really realised that until I started to try and organise over a 1000 script file names into a spreadsheet.
Pandora wrote:Seems like there is a lot of support for this project, luckily! I already made a post on your livejournal thread, but I'm interested in proofreading/editing.
If you also need someone else to help you organize things, and send scripts out to people so it's not all up to you, I can definitely help out.
Thanks, I'll definitely need help on the organisational side of things. :D I'm way over my head here and thanks for spreading the word about the project.

What's the best way to keep in contact with everyone. IRC, Skype, E-Mail or should I create a discussion thread here?

Return to “Auxiliary Brigades”