Campione Anime

General discussion related to Campione

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

lchigo93
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Campione Anime

Post by lchigo93 »

Itsuten was plain horrible, and also boring. Can't believe i finished the whole anime and ova. Aria was okay but they kinda messed up the ending, and also the fight with jeane.

"If men weren't perverts then humans would be extinct" Fuwa Rinna from Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to.
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

Krozam wrote:Kissing is really a bit of a taboo left mostly to the hentai side. Happen a little more in manga than anime, but not that often there either. If it happens, it's usually a big climax, nothing as casual as in Campione. There are always exceptions, but you really do get the impression that a kiss is a much bigger deal in Japan than in the West. Well, times are changing and I've noticed that it's a lot more common in recent anime/manga than older ones.
Yeah, I've made comments elsewhere before saying that it always seems like having sex is a less "indecent" act then kissing is to them. :P
Krozam wrote:Since we're comparing Campione to other anime, how many adaptations (VN, LN or manga > anime) do you know that messed up as badly or worse than Campione so far? For me, the only one I can think of that I've seen is Love Hina. Heard of others, like Rosario+Vampire, but since I heard of them early enough, I never touched them. :roll: Kanokon and Daimaou might be, but I haven't read the originals, so can't say for sure. Just comparing Kanokon to the manga adaptation it seems really bad, and Daimaou, while it has some awesome moments, seems at least as rushed as Campione.
I enjoyed Kanokon The Anime in the same way as I enjoy the Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! anime. It had decent animation, and was over the top ecchi for it's time (though a couple of current season's crop of animes appear to be exceeding that...), but yes it kinda didn't pay any attention at all to the novels.

The Daimaou anime I loved because it just had a great balance of animation quality, music scoring, pleasant characters (including the MC!) and combat that felt meaningful and resulted in character and relationship development rather then people just grunting and swords clashing. It had it's annoying moments (they should defrenstrate the guy who decided that one episode should be partially animated in Deformed Moron Style (the one with that giant sea cucumber and Mr X) ), but I enjoyed it as a stand alone. I've never read the novels though.

I've found the Hidan no Aria anime obnoxious so far though. I've only watched a couple of episodes into it, and it's just irritating me. Maybe it's just because I've just recently read the manga, or maybe it's because the animation sucks. I'm not sure. Probably both.
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
lchigo93
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by lchigo93 »

just got caught up with campione, ONSEN DA! ONSEN DA!! lols, so starts the perseus arc, but how they will do it is still unknown

"If men weren't perverts then humans would be extinct" Fuwa Rinna from Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to.
Noire
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Noire »

lchigo93 wrote:just got caught up with campione, ONSEN DA! ONSEN DA!! lols, so starts the perseus arc, but how they will do it is still unknown
Yeah I think it's going to include beach + swimsuit + hotspring = Eric drag Godou into the mix hotspring? :P
lchigo93
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by lchigo93 »

hot spring i don't know, since there was no hotspring scene in the LN, Erica's bikini was nice, Yuri's white one piece, and lili's white skimpy bikini, erica of course had black and red designed bikini, wonder if they're gonna follow that.

Kadi
Yuki Elf
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Kadi »

Who cares if it was in the novels in the novels or not? In the novels, Erica couldn't teleport, Lily could fly only in straight lines and Bobby's Dead Servants were more than cannon fodder...
"Oniichan... Did you just have your own ignition?" - Rika
『また兄さんに騙されました・・・・・・。これで通算482回目ですよ』-さくや
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』
chancs
Project Editor

Post by chancs »

Kadi wrote:Who cares if it was in the novels in the novels or not? In the novels, Erica couldn't teleport, Lily could fly only in straight lines and Bobby's Dead Servants were more than cannon fodder...
Yes, but the novel stilled explained everything with proper sequences and not like jumping as in the anime. :|
Aleaccipiter
Literature Club Member

Post by Aleaccipiter »

IMHO anime is jumping to much.

And also there is a mixed bath seen in LN
Sorry for my poor english, it's my third language :)
Ad astra per aspera. Lassitudo - vixero !!!
arczyx
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by arczyx »

Aleaccipiter wrote:IMHO anime is jumping to much.
It's not just you...

I think everyone who have read the LN will think the same (more like I will be surprised if there is someone who doesn't)
draganneo888
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by draganneo888 »

Well, given the situation of just being 12 episodes, it is not that surprising. Especially they decide to put Ena in that anime. Anyway, is it really going to be 12 episodes ?? some rumors I have heard stated that it will be a double season ( 24 episodes ) ?? Is this true ?? :)
chancs
Project Editor

Post by chancs »

draganneo888 wrote:Well, given the situation of just being 12 episodes, it is not that surprising. Especially they decide to put Ena in that anime. Anyway, is it really going to be 12 episodes ?? some rumors I have heard stated that it will be a double season ( 24 episodes ) ?? Is this true ?? :)
It's still unknown how many episodes will be there for it. Wasn't able to find it. Campione
chancs
Project Editor

Post by chancs »

arczyx wrote:
Aleaccipiter wrote:IMHO anime is jumping to much.
It's not just you...

I think everyone who have read the LN will think the same (more like I will be surprised if there is someone who doesn't)
Agreed. Nowdays all the animes are such.
draganneo888
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by draganneo888 »

Episode 8 is already out, wew, not bad :o
Aleaccipiter
Literature Club Member

Post by Aleaccipiter »

Episode 8 is preaty interesting
Sorry for my poor english, it's my third language :)
Ad astra per aspera. Lassitudo - vixero !!!
draganneo888
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by draganneo888 »

and it seems Episode 9 is going to settle everything, so Ena will appear in no time~

Return to “Campione”