Volume 13

General discussion related to Campione

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Kadi
Yuki Elf
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Volume 13

Post by Kadi »

And I'm done reading. Opinion:
Spoiler! :
As predicted, it was a Yuri volume, her development was dearly needed and turned out nicely.
Godou keeps improving, but he's essentially still Godou. He takes 2 steps forward and half a step back.
The other characters get a bit relationship development along the way, some of it very interesting but overall minor (I like how they developed Asuka although she never showed up in person, but this is really minor)

It lacks a lot of the humor the series usually has. Some parts are a bit dry.
I remember 5 (!) action scenes of different length and intensity and some might even dwarf the ones in V7, but it comes with similar disadvantages, especially towards the end of the volume.

In the end, I still think V12 is better, because it's funnier, more consistent and pays more attention to the details. Still, I'm already looking forward to V14. A lot.
"Oniichan... Did you just have your own ignition?" - Rika
『また兄さんに騙されました・・・・・・。これで通算482回目ですよ』-さくや
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』
chancs
Project Editor

Post by chancs »

Kadi wrote:And I'm done reading. Opinion:
Spoiler! :
As predicted, it was a Yuri volume, her development was dearly needed and turned out nicely.
Godou keeps improving, but he's essentially still Godou. He takes 2 steps forward and half a step back.
The other characters get a bit relationship development along the way, some of it very interesting but overall minor (I like how they developed Asuka although she never showed up in person, but this is really minor)

It lacks a lot of the humor the series usually has. Some parts are a bit dry.
I remember 5 (!) action scenes of different length and intensity and some might even dwarf the ones in V7, but it comes with similar disadvantages, especially towards the end of the volume.

In the end, I still think V12 is better, because it's funnier, more consistent and pays more attention to the details. Still, I'm already looking forward to V14. A lot.
I am so jealous. You are able to read the whole volume very easily. I am still at my learning stage. :(
Kadi
Yuki Elf

Post by Kadi »

Actually, it sucks. I want someone with whom I can talk about it...
"Oniichan... Did you just have your own ignition?" - Rika
『また兄さんに騙されました・・・・・・。これで通算482回目ですよ』-さくや
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』
Whitecloud
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Whitecloud »

In the illustration it seems the goddess always naked..is she fighting naked...hehhe :D
woyo
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by woyo »

i'm surprised when borneo island (pulau kalimantan) mentioned on this volume :lol:
lchigo93
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by lchigo93 »

Finished volume 13!!! Finally. Enjoyed the moments between Yuri and godou a lot. Haha.
A-tan was shown again. Though only for a very very short amount of time.

"If men weren't perverts then humans would be extinct" Fuwa Rinna from Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to.
Rage_Ender
Sailor Tsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Mondaiji; Campione; Mushoku Tensei; Black Bullet

Post by Rage_Ender »

Is volume 13 the last volume?
dun dun dun..>!!!!!!<
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

Published, yes. Otherwise, it's still ongoing, but the future publications may be slower.
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
Rage_Ender
Sailor Tsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Mondaiji; Campione; Mushoku Tensei; Black Bullet

Post by Rage_Ender »

Misogi wrote:Published, yes. Otherwise, it's still ongoing, but the future publications may be slower.
So the translation is catching up pretty fast huh?
dun dun dun..>!!!!!!<

Return to “Campione”