Campione! Latest Plot Discussion

General discussion related to Campione

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

SXIII
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Campione! Latest Plot Discussion (Up to V10)

Post by SXIII »

You can always edit your own posts.
Spoiler! :
and did you have to comfirm your own spoilers? If you just didn't add that second sentance in this last post ...
zzhk
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by zzhk »

SXIII wrote:Once conditions are fulfilled the spell is lifted.
That statement is so vague that almost every conceivable situation can be covered.

After all, time limits are but one type of condition.
Zuruumi
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Zuruumi »

Well the conditions there are almost certain though.
axz
Astral Realm

Post by axz »

does godou go through a personality change after volume 10?
Kadi
Yuki Elf
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Kadi »

It's not translated so nobody here knows. But judging from the past... has he ever not changed?
"Oniichan... Did you just have your own ignition?" - Rika
『また兄さんに騙されました・・・・・・。これで通算482回目ですよ』-さくや
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』
SXIII
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by SXIII »

axz wrote:does godou go through a personality change after volume 10?
Also the discussion here is ''UP TO V10''. So your question is not really apropriate.
sun knight
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by sun knight »

why do i have a fealing that volume 10 will end with Guinevere joining Godou as his companion after he would beat the crap out of Lancelot similari to mother earth godeses after they loose in myth they become wifes of the [steel] heros.
THIS IS ONLY MY SPECULATIONS SO DON'T ACUSE ME OF SPOILING THE STORY. :D :D :D :D :D
“Even in the Face of Death, One Must Die Gracefully”
Kadi
Yuki Elf

Post by Kadi »

So... Godou >> Lancelot >> Athena, may she rest in peace >> Godou? ... Sounds cool.

But am I really that scary? ... Usually I only want to play, you know!
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』
lchigo93
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by lchigo93 »

urghhhh, Feel like spoiling the whole epilogue, must RESIST! argh!!!!! Yeah, here's me hoping Athena would become Godou's wife, with a Godly being in the harem competing, i wonder how Erica, Yuri, Lily and Ena will step up their game, and what they will do to godou before accepting athena as a harem member. LOLs

"If men weren't perverts then humans would be extinct" Fuwa Rinna from Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to.
osiccor
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by osiccor »

sun knight wrote:why do i have a fealing that volume 10 will end with Guinevere joining Godou as his companion after he would beat the crap out of Lancelot similari to mother earth godeses after they loose in myth they become wifes of the [steel] heros.
THIS IS ONLY MY SPECULATIONS SO DON'T ACUSE ME OF SPOILING THE STORY. :D :D :D :D :D
I somehow don't think that is going to happen. They probably need Guinevere to keep playing the villain in the future. However, no one said that the villain can't fall in love with the hero of the story =D.

axz wrote:does godou go through a personality change after volume 10?
Godou will probably revert back to normal after, however, I think Godou will do something he will regret to Erica, Liliana and/or Yuri before he come back to his sense. I can imagine the funny moment now.

I know this is not going to happen but did anyone realize that Godou's mother, Mayo, is around the same age are Alec. Also Alec interact a lot with non-magical people and Mayo is supposedly really beautiful. It would be hilarious if Alec falls in love with Mayo not knowing who she is. I would ROFL soooooo hard if that happens. This is unlikely since he is unknowingly attractive to Alice I think. However, I am crossing my fingers and hope for the best.
SXIII
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by SXIII »

osiccor wrote: I know this is not going to happen but did anyone realize that Godou's mother, Mayo, is around the same age are Alec. Also Alec interact a lot with non-magical people and Mayo is supposedly really beautiful. It would be hilarious if Alec falls in love with Mayo not knowing who she is. I would ROFL soooooo hard if that happens. This is unlikely since he is unknowingly attractive to Alice I think. However, I am crossing my fingers and hope for the best.
This is the best! This has never even crossed my mind but now that I read this ... damn I really want to see it happen.
zzhk
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by zzhk »

Alec is twenty-eight.

Godou's mother must be in her thirties. Late thirties unless she was a teenaged mother when she had Godou.
Of course, her divine makeup skills makes age irrelevant with regards to appearance the same way you can't judge the age of magical practitioners.
osiccor
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by osiccor »

zzhk wrote:Alec is twenty-eight.

Godou's mother must be in her thirties. Late thirties unless she was a teenaged mother when she had Godou.
Of course, her divine makeup skills makes age irrelevant with regards to appearance the same way you can't judge the age of magical practitioners.
Details! Who need them...
SXIII
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by SXIII »

I do. But wouldn't that basically lead to Gascoigne becoming Godou's stepdad? :lol:
I could almost write a doujin from all the ideas that brought up :mrgreen:
Kadi
Yuki Elf

Post by Kadi »

Do it! There's always a need for good, or at least funny, fan fiction...

So, how do you like the current Godou? I enjoy him being unrestrained for once, but... I prefer the usual Godou. Bad Boy Godou (BBG) is too much of a jerk. Godou should go back to normal soon and keep his normal growth rate. He'll lose those annoying habits and be perfect soon enough!
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』

Return to “Campione”