Anniversary no Kuni no Alice (Visual Novel)

Off-shoot branches of the main brigade who toil under the glorious leadership of our Editor-in-Chief.

General discussion related to projects by the Computer or Anime & Manga Club.....

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Do you wish to see Heart no Kuni no Alice translated?

Yes
100%
Not Really (Please give a reason)
0%
No (Please give a reason)
0%

Total votes: 2001

Pandora
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Anniversary no Kuni no Alice (Visual Novel)

Post by Pandora »

stellarroze wrote:Thanks, I'll definitely need help on the organisational side of things. :D I'm way over my head here and thanks for spreading the word about the project.

What's the best way to keep in contact with everyone. IRC, Skype, E-Mail or should I create a discussion thread here?
Skype or email is best for me!
Kris091
Astral Realm

Post by Kris091 »

This game looks really interesting I can't wait for the english version to be released.
Aiza
Astral Realm

Post by Aiza »

I wouldn't mind helping, seeing as English is my forte :wink:
Do drop me an e-mail, or PM, if needed~ :)
Hawkfrost
Astral Realm

Post by Hawkfrost »

I would love to be a proofreader if there is room for one.
marchharetrans
Astral Realm

Post by marchharetrans »

I'll do some translations. I'm lazy as all heck but I'm already doing some translations for Mad Hatter Scans, so if anyone wants to check my work (except on Knight of Hearts, I did terrible), it's there. I've already got part of the prologue translated, but I'm probably going to redo it because I did that like last year (haha, it's January 2nd- I mean EARLY last year). If you want to contact me on Tumblr, I'm singforthebard or marchharethetranslator.
stellarroze
Senior Project Translator

Post by stellarroze »

Hawkfrost wrote:I would love to be a proofreader if there is room for one.
We're still recruiting proofreaders, though the proofreading won't start for a couple of days. Do you have a tumblr, twitter, livejournal so that you can send me your e-mail address to add to the contributor list on DropBox?
marchharetrans wrote:I'll do some translations. I'm lazy as all heck but I'm already doing some translations for Mad Hatter Scans, so if anyone wants to check my work (except on Knight of Hearts, I did terrible), it's there. I've already got part of the prologue translated, but I'm probably going to redo it because I did that like last year (haha, it's January 2nd- I mean EARLY last year). If you want to contact me on Tumblr, I'm singforthebard or marchharethetranslator.
All done :D
Amuletcross
Astral Realm

Post by Amuletcross »

I have exams and won't be able to translate anything for a while~ ah my tumblr is Pockydesuu ^^
stellarroze

Post by stellarroze »

That's fine. I'm in the middle of exams myself :) Good luck!
sweetdreams12
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by sweetdreams12 »

i absolutely cannot wait for this game to be translated!!
thank you so much for starting this project :D
i actually found this site that had most of the routes translated but it's not the anniversary version, just the normal heart no kuni no alice
however i thought you might want to check it out if you don't already know it :)
Falaina
Astral Realm

Post by Falaina »

Heya! I posted an offer to help out with programming a little while back. Sorry I missed you when you tried to contact me on IRC, but I was on vacation for much of the past month :oops:.

I'd still like to help out, but unfortunately, I still have a bit of catching up to do with work/other stuff before I'd be able to put a good amount of time into this. So I'd be happy to tentatively commit to helping out with the programming, but you might want to keep on searching for someone else in case I'm a bit slow :)

Is there currently any IRC channel or gathering place (outside this thread ofc :) )for the group? I'd like to stop by.
stellarroze

Post by stellarroze »

Falaina wrote:Heya! I posted an offer to help out with programming a little while back. Sorry I missed you when you tried to contact me on IRC, but I was on vacation for much of the past month :oops:.

I'd still like to help out, but unfortunately, I still have a bit of catching up to do with work/other stuff before I'd be able to put a good amount of time into this. So I'd be happy to tentatively commit to helping out with the programming, but you might want to keep on searching for someone else in case I'm a bit slow :)

Is there currently any IRC channel or gathering place (outside this thread ofc :) )for the group? I'd like to stop by.
Thanks! This thread is the only gathering place, otherwise we keep in touch via e-mail. If you can still help out, that would be great, slow or not :) . Take your time to catch up on all your stuff.
Nagone
Astral Realm

Post by Nagone »

I can only read a fair amount of Chinese, so my translation skills aren't too much help here, but I can proofread and check English spellings and grammar. I'd love to be of aid.
stellarroze

Post by stellarroze »

Nagone wrote:I can only read a fair amount of Chinese, so my translation skills aren't too much help here, but I can proofread and check English spellings and grammar. I'd love to be of aid.
Proofreading would be great. :) Do you have tumblr, twitter or livejournal since I need a way for you to send me your e-mail so that I can add you to the DropBox.
Amuletcross
Astral Realm

Post by Amuletcross »

user Darklor
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2464
Sent me a PM asking me about what I translate, stellarroze can you please send him a PM? I just registered and can't seem to reply or compose PM's.... ><
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

I am in the wiki too... ;)

and sorry I havent thought of the pink inability to answer PM's...
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.

Return to “Auxiliary Brigades”