Appreciation for the past translation of Hidan no Aria

General discussion related to Hidan no Aria

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Appreciation for the past translation of Hidan no Aria

Post by Darklor »

This is the thread for all those who are here only to say thanks for the translation of Hidan no Aria.

Thanks for your efforts!
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Appreciation for the Translation of Hidan no Aria

Post by Mystes »

I really appreciate the works of the translators and the editors. I'd give my thanks to all of the previous translators, the ones translating now, as well as the editors who have worked a lot so that the novels are in a better quality.

Keep it up!
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
Gwilthyunman
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Gwilthyunman »

Thanks for the translation, Kira0802, YoakeNoHikari, Nera Sleith, Cosmic Eagle and other translator as well as the editors! Keep up the good work! :D
theLiminator
Astral Realm

Post by theLiminator »

This is my first post here, but THANKS A LOT for the translations of this light novel. I'm really entertained by your efforts. From all the enjoyment I've gained from your work, I figured I ought to show some appreciation. So ganbare kudasai!
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

Thank you translators! This is my favorite light novel. I pretty much read all of volumes 1-7 in 3 days. I know that translating light novels is incredibly difficult and time consuming, so I would like to express my utmost gratitude and thanks :D
fallton13
Astral Realm

Post by fallton13 »

Thanks to all translators on the HnA novels, past, present and future. I'm completely hooked on this series and look forward to further translations. Hopefully the current stall picks up from vol.8. I am always looking for ways to spread the joy of light novels, so I hope for Baka-Tsuki's continued efforts of the same.
Anonymous192
Mikuru's Master

Post by Anonymous192 »

Thanks~nya...?

Anonymous 192
royaloyalz
Project Editor

Post by royaloyalz »

Okay just want to shout out my thanks too to all those who have been translating and editing this awesome LN for us!

We really appreciate it!!! I hope that I will also be able to provide some assistance in terms of editing and hopefully translating as well once I get the hang of it haha!
Don't you just love reading? I think it is one of the joys of life, where we can escape the cold reality of the world and exist in something so much more fun and exciting! ^_^
Azyrion
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier

Post by Azyrion »

Thank you very much for translatiung this awesome LN!
Breeze
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Breeze »

Thank you very much for translating this series :D
octapusxft
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by octapusxft »

I am really thankful to you for getting this show on the road again
Always wondering why do translators go AWOL?
raffreddato
Haruhiist Disciple

Post by raffreddato »

I would like to thank you also for translating the afterword of the Author: they add some fun to the story of the volume (although i think both the author and the designer are too melodramatic with their characters) :D
Seriously, what kind of ugly videogame is 'My Sister is a Goth Lolita'? A title like 'My Sister is a Tsundere' would be a lot more fascinating. Moreover, i could lend MY sister to the game designers as a specimen o_o
Hiyono
Shamisen Wordsmith

Post by Hiyono »

Yeah, they've been more fun than I expected to translate, although I'm getting really tired of certain things Akumatsu-sensei constantly repeats. That's probably why he added in the Q&A segment >_>
"There is always an easy solution to every problem - neat, plausible and wrong." H.L. Mencken (1971)
royaloyalz
Project Editor

Post by royaloyalz »

Hiyono wrote:Yeah, they've been more fun than I expected to translate, although I'm getting really tired of certain things Akumatsu-sensei constantly repeats. That's probably why he added in the Q&A segment >_>
Man thanks for translating them for us. I was planning to do them too as well, but since you beat me to it I guess it works out for all of us hehehe.

By the way Hiyono maybe you could add a page for yourself in bt? Since you do contribute quite actively I think it's better if you leave stuff in there for people to read about you heh lol!

On the other hand how goes your translations of the other chapters? I will eagerly await them so that I can edit them :D
Don't you just love reading? I think it is one of the joys of life, where we can escape the cold reality of the world and exist in something so much more fun and exciting! ^_^
soulezz
Reader

Post by soulezz »

A Big thanks to the translators. The light novel is finally picking up the pace again in the latest translations and was updating quite often the last month haha. I'll continue to roam around HnA if any minor grammar errors are to be found.

Return to “Hidan no Aria”