Mahouka: Staff Appreciation

General discussion related to Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

larethian
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel:

Mahouka: Staff Appreciation

Post by larethian »

Please post your 'thanks' or any staff appreciation related matters here for Mahouka.
SXIII
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Staff Appreciation

Post by SXIII »

Thank you for all of your efforts and time used on translating, editing, TLC-ing this series.
Intution
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Intution »

Simply saying "thanks" wouldn't be enough to express my gratitude towards you - larethian - and the current translators.

larethian - without you, this project wouldn't exist. You took the very first step toward letting us readers enjoy this awesome series. For that, i will kneel down before you and silently bow down my head before you.

Seitsuki - or should i call you Queens servant? No, i will not kneel before you, instead standing beside you praying to our Miyuki-sama. You are not alone my friend. Love you for doing the lovely Miyuki scenes and for both short story chapters. Well then, servant. May Miyuki-same bless you too!

Dreyakis - the unbelievable fast-paced translator, who has devoted himself half a year ago to this great series, kindly keeps us up-to-date with his estimated time of arrival. You should be rewarded for that. It's not only that we readers know when the chapter might come out, but you - you set yourself a goal with that too (especially today - yesterday. Seriously, get yourself some rest and reward yourself.). I must bow down and my upper body once again, but this time, for you - Dreyakis! Thank you very much!

Sashiko - Dreyakis apprentice? No, sorry, don't take it as a bad sign. You too did amazing job doing the major part in the short stories Volume. It must have been hard, without receiving much thanks from us (including me) to keep you motivated. Although we might not necesserly say it, what you did is very much appreciated. And i hope to see more from you anytime soon.
Swarz
Astral Realm

Post by Swarz »

^What Intuition said. He pretty much nailed what every one of us readers wanted to say. Really thanks guys(Translators AND of course you editors). Without you we wouldn't have been able enjoy this gem of a LN. SO thank you very much. :P
Ulrick
Kyon's Imouto-Chan

Post by Ulrick »

Great thanks for the hard work to share with us that incredible novel.

Thank you, staff members!
edricklim
Astral Realm

Post by edricklim »

Words are not enough to express my gratitude to the staff of baka-tsuki Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei team. :D
Thank you all for the wonderful volumes that you have translated. I don't know how much time and effort needed to finish a single volume, but I believe it would just take weeks to finish and making time for doing all of this. For that I am very grateful that the team has been sharing their wonderful talents to bring us readers this wonderful light novel.

Hoping for more novels to come :D
henzaeroz
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by henzaeroz »

thanks for this super duper great Light Novel . :lol: :lol:

Many, many thanks for the outstanding translations you provided on this project. :mrgreen:
genesis07
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by genesis07 »

Wow Drey ur just blowing every1 out the water aint ya... wat shall i say just awed...
Like the Wind I Come..
Like the Wind Touching Everything
and Like the Wind... was Gone
zwei022
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by zwei022 »

Many thanks to all contributors to making the translation of Mahouka possible. :D I can't express how happy I am in enjoying this novel. It even makes me want to consider learning Japanese to get the most out of it. Thanks again for keeping this novel updated regularly. It really outshines everything I've ever read regarding "magic". The technique and execution of magic really makes this novel unique.
Okashira
Astral Realm

Post by Okashira »

As readers we are lucky that Dray picked up this novel. The others translators (Sei, Lare & Sashiko) have also done above average work for this title as well.
TheBombNom
Astral Realm

Post by TheBombNom »

I just found myself a huge fan of the series and have already re-read a few volumes in order to better understand the MKnR universe. I've read over a dozen volumes on baka-tsuki but felt compelled for the first time to create an account and make sure I thank the people who were working on this light novel. It's amazing works like these and this site itself that are pushing me to learn another language so that I may be able to give something back. Keep up the great work and thank you once again for bringing such a fascinating tale into my life.
mada
Mikuru's Master

Post by mada »

Dear sire and ladies,

Well, I don't know from where to start. I've just got interested in this series a few moments ago(not long ago). I was first read the manga of this series. Somehow I felt that it was slow and after searched the net, I found out that it actually came from novel series. In short, I ended up here.

To the staffs of this project and Baka-Tsuki, I'm really grateful for created this project. Currently I'm not sufficient enough either in Japanese nor any other languages of East Asia nations. I can only do some minor edits in English and it will probably only cause troubles and bothers. For that and other reasons(my incompetence in many aspects), I apologize to the readers, staffs of this project, and everyone at Baka-Tsuki.
Greetings! And my apologies due to my bad English.

-mada desu
bietchie11
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by bietchie11 »

Larethian, you used to be my favorite...
BUT now?
Dreyakis For The Win!!!!

And my Miyuki-royal-guard Setsuki.
Prop to you my friend.
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

Thank you all so much!! I really enjoy reading this series! =D

:D :D :D :D :D
royaloyalz
Project Editor

Post by royaloyalz »

Hehehe well although I have said my thanks in the main thread as well, I guess that it would not be unreasonable for me to express my thanks here as well.

Really, the staff in this project did an awesome job. I just regret that I only decided to help out with a little editing pretty late into the series, like around volume 6 or 7. If only I could have started from volume 1. Ah well I guess I will just have to read through the whole thing again :lol:

Anyways thanks a lot for translating this awesome series for us. Dreyakis, you are just simply too awesome. Words alone cannot describe what most of us here feel for you, so just know that your work goes appreciated by all of us here.

Of course, not forgetting the rest of the staff that helped out with this project. Anyways, kudos to you all! Soon this series will have caught up to the latest volume as well and then the translators can get the well deserved rest that they really need, in my opinion. :D
Don't you just love reading? I think it is one of the joys of life, where we can escape the cold reality of the world and exist in something so much more fun and exciting! ^_^

Return to “Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei”