Volume 15

General discussion related to Campione

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

gopalvarman
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Volume 15

Post by gopalvarman »

Lazyanon wrote:I wonder if Godou will get that white weapon Circe mentioned from Artio
Spoiler! :
So finally we get to see the exterminator of the devil kings, the one who holds the white sword and the son of artios?
gopalvarman
ChrisB38
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ChrisB38 »

Man, the newest set of spoilers makes me quite exited about the events of volume 15.

Since, from the looks of it, we will finally witness the appearance of the King of the End.

I also find it amusing that Godou finally started wearing clothes from the era he ended up in.
Neiseri
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Neiseri »

since they battle with uldin cause at least lots of stains and cuts to the clothing than can't be fixed even in modern times he have to wear one.Even if they can use magic to fix it, I doubt they would use it if there are other costless alternatives(does magic use unlimited or does it spend mana?). If magically made items vanish once the caster fallen unconcious, they would not be using it on clothes.
Lazyanon
Mikuru Bunny
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Lazyanon »

just wondering what year Godou is in right now since the king of the end was asleep for a millennium in his time
I have been plagued with eternal boredom and never ending fatigue.
Made a blog where I post all the LN/WN pdfs I made: https://lazyanonpdf.blogspot.ca/
ChrisB38
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ChrisB38 »

Lazyanon wrote:just wondering what year Godou is in right now since the king of the end was asleep for a millennium in his time
It was already stated that Godou, Erica and Ena have ended up somewhere around the era where the Western Rome Empire started to collapse:
"Concluding from all this, I believe we are currently at the beginning of the fifth century—Between 400 and 410 CE. This officially marks the beginning of the Western Roman Empire's collapse."

Although, I doubt that can be used as a reference point to calculate how many years the king of the end has been asleep, since I think that Godou's and Doni's actions have changed the history to the point, where even Aisha's corrective force is going to have some issues fixing this .... mess.
Neiseri
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Neiseri »

It's also noted that the king of end start the extermination end of fifth century.

Vol 10 prologue The dialog between Lancelot and Guinevere before she became a divine ancestor
In terms of human history, it happened towards the end of the fifth century.
He probably wondered few centuries until he arrived at japan where he driven out the old timers. If the appearance of princess of glass any indication it was the Heian period (794–1185) so 1000 years of sleep fit.
An otherworldly beauty was sitting in seiza, dressed like a noble princess from the Heian era in a brilliantly colorful juunihitoe[39] style kimono. But where did she come from?
ChrisB38 wrote:
Lazyanon wrote:just wondering what year Godou is in right now since the king of the end was asleep for a millennium in his time
It was already stated that Godou, Erica and Ena have ended up somewhere around the era where the Western Rome Empire started to collapse:
"Concluding from all this, I believe we are currently at the beginning of the fifth century—Between 400 and 410 CE. This officially marks the beginning of the Western Roman Empire's collapse."

Although, I doubt that can be used as a reference point to calculate how many years the king of the end has been asleep, since I think that Godou's and Doni's actions have changed the history to the point, where even Aisha's corrective force is going to have some issues fixing this .... mess.
I think the type of time travel in Campione is that "you cannot change the past type".

http://imgur.com/bc8Du

either the first or the third.
Rage_Ender
Sailor Tsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Mondaiji; Campione; Mushoku Tensei; Black Bullet

Post by Rage_Ender »

I think the type of time travel here is the type that whatever happens, or whatever you do in tbe past, has happened. So I vote for the first type.
dun dun dun..>!!!!!!<
Lazyanon
Mikuru Bunny

Post by Lazyanon »

so its the type where they are in a future where they already went to the past but just haven't gone yet, like the one in Id
I have been plagued with eternal boredom and never ending fatigue.
Made a blog where I post all the LN/WN pdfs I made: https://lazyanonpdf.blogspot.ca/
Rage_Ender
Sailor Tsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Mondaiji; Campione; Mushoku Tensei; Black Bullet

Post by Rage_Ender »

For anyone who purchased and read the book already, you guys do this stuff fast.
dun dun dun..>!!!!!!<
shapixa
Astral Realm

Post by shapixa »

vol 15 pics scanlated by me lol
Kadi
Yuki Elf

Post by Kadi »

Aisha ga kawaii yo! Sekaiichi kawaii yo! Aisha ga ore no yome!

I have started an IRC-channel, #campione_15 , on Rizon, just like the normal #campione. There I intend to give my impressions on V15 once I read it. Once I have full raws. Thanks to shapica/Shinon at this point for scanning chapter 1 for me and for keeping me company while waiting. You are my hero!

I'll edit/post here once I have the full volume and start reading and giving my impressions and minor spoilers for the rest of V15. Maybe already tomorrow, maybe... later. You never know with these things.
"Oniichan... Did you just have your own ignition?" - Rika
『また兄さんに騙されました・・・・・・。これで通算482回目ですよ』-さくや
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』
Neiseri
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Neiseri »

poor shizuka, her unique roles are diminishing.
Kadi
Yuki Elf

Post by Kadi »

Starting to read seriously now. Those who want to join me, the channel is still #campione_15 , the server is as always Rizon.

Edit: Done reading. Thanks to everyone who came and stayed for a while or two. In short, I liked the volume. Not perfect, but some of the developments make me wonder if this was the best volume yet, for my tastes anyway.
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』
Van_Hellsing
Astral Realm

Post by Van_Hellsing »

I hope volume 15 isn't the final volume.
Kadi
Yuki Elf

Post by Kadi »

No, it's not. In the afterword, Jou-chan writes he has tons of ideas for V16. Picking up where V15 left off, Valentine's Day, Annie Charlton's Case Files, something from The Marquis and The Big Sister.... I don't think we'll see an end any time soon.
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』

Return to “Campione”