Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Come o Zenryoku...

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Would you like to see this translated?

Yes
99%
Not Really (Please give a reason)
0%
No (Please give a reason)
0%

Total votes: 1071

Shin Aku
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: 俺の脳内選択肢が、学園ラブコメを全力で邪魔している (JP Title)

Post by Shin Aku »

I love the story and can't wait for more. I'd like to
buy the original version but......why I'm sooo poor.
Talinnilat
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Talinnilat »

I've seen them for under $10 per book on one site in raw form. PM me if you need a link, but I've never used them so can't do more than link it. Personally I wish they sold as ebooks from Amazon so I could look at it on my Kindle.
cautr
Tsuruya Gigglenator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by cautr »

cdjapan sells LNs for a pretty reasonable price. Amazon does sell kindle forms of LNs, can't you just buy them there, Talinnilat?
Translator at guhehe.TRANSLATIONS

"Life's a tale, told by an idiot." -Shakespeare
Talinnilat
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Talinnilat »

Ah, I didn't know if I could mention sites directly. Yesasia was one I found with a large number of light novels in Japanese and Chinese on it.

I couldn't find Date A Live or Ore no Nounai on amazon in other than paperback forms. A while back I checked the amazon.co.jp site for Date A Live and didn't see an eBook for it either. I imagine some publishers have them but eBook's still aren't too strong outside of the US/Canada and UK.
cautr
Tsuruya Gigglenator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by cautr »

Hm, DATE A LIVE does have a kindle version on amazon. So maybe you weren't on the right deal? Well, we shouldn't stray off-topic, so let's end it with that, rest in another off-topic thread or via PM. :D

Shin Aku
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Shin Aku »

If I buy a book it should be real. I need to feel the paper.....
And well, maybe impot to US it is cheaper but to europe it's way to expensive.
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

Talinnilat wrote:I couldn't find Date A Live or Ore no Nounai on amazon in other than paperback forms. A while back I checked the amazon.co.jp site for Date A Live and didn't see an eBook for it either. I imagine some publishers have them but eBook's still aren't too strong outside of the US/Canada and UK.
From memory, If you're logged into amazon.co.jp, but you don't have a Japanese address setup in your "Address Book" (you don't have to have anything delivered to it), you won't see any kindle prices listed.

Either logout (or use another browser) or setup a Japanese address and you should see the prices and which series have kindle versions (pretty much every "current" series, though it normally takes about 3 months after physical publishing before the electronic version of the most recent volume of a series is published for all the major publishers, newer publishers like OVERLAP seem to release near simultaneously).

I have a vague feeling I wrote out the process (or linked to a blog entry) about how to signup in another thread somewhere here. It's not a difficult process, it just requires a few conditions if you want to strip the DRM so you can actually use automated translators and the like.
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
inaban
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by inaban »

As denormative said, I believe you do need a JP IP to see kindle versions. Just went and checked(I live in Japan) and vol1 is about 570 yen for kindle. If you buy it though you can only put it on a Japanese kindle it seems though. I have a US one and it doesn't seem to let me add it. If you have a kindle app I think theres no problem though.
guhehe-TL: http://guhehe.net/
Twitter updates: @Inaban_TL

Projects:
Spoiler! :
T/L For Haganai V9
T/L For OniAi
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

inaban wrote:As denormative said, I believe you do need a JP IP to see kindle versions. Just went and checked(I live in Japan) and vol1 is about 570 yen for kindle. If you buy it though you can only put it on a Japanese kindle it seems though. I have a US one and it doesn't seem to let me add it. If you have a kindle app I think theres no problem though.
You can see/buy from a non-Japanese IP (though you shouldn't buy from a non-Japanese IP; apparently if you do it more then three times in a row your kindle-purchasing abilities are blocked until you contact them or something, just use a free Japanese VPN), it's just a physical address you need listed.

And you can put them on a non-Japanese kindle as well (my Paperwhite/iPad/Xperia Z1 were purchased in Australia), but you need to use one of the few that are sold in the Japanese store or the software versions. From memory it's the Paperwhite, and the Kindle Fire HD, along with the android/ipad versions of Kindle. (Though you can only strip the DRM with the Paperwhite at the moment from memory, the rest you'll have to be able to read Japanese well to use it properly. :P )
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
cautr
Tsuruya Gigglenator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by cautr »

Shin Aku wrote:And well, maybe impot to US it is cheaper but to europe it's way to expensive.
Like I said, cdjapan imports for 10 Euro (cheapest import) or 20 Euro (FedEx Int. Priority) to Germany. I ordered five books for 40 Euro (priority shipping already included). I think that's more than reasonable considering the package travels around half the world.

CrazyDude9
Astral Realm

Post by CrazyDude9 »

i have read Volume 1 chapter 1 and Part 1 of chapter 2. Please add other volumes as well :>
I liked the translation, no negative comments. I'm so looking forward to next releases. :D :D :D :D
Talinnilat
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Talinnilat »

The last two weeks have been kind of nuts for me but I still plan to continue translating. I'd hoped to have some pages up today but that will have to wait a bit.
david456258
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by david456258 »

Hey i'm just wondering but do you plan on translating the whole entire series, or just the first volume?
Iluz
Astral Realm

Post by Iluz »

After finishing the anime series today I just had to check if there was a translation going on for this LN series, and boy was I glad to see your work. I've been reading novels from baka-tsuki for about half a year, but I just had to sign up now to tell you: keep up the great work. I've read most of chapter 1 by now and I'll be very happy to read the rest! (especially the volumes that take place after the anime adaptation ^^)
cramped
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by cramped »

The anime ends with a kinda original ending.
Patron God of NTRed

Return to “English”