Date A Live: Names & Terminology

General discussions related to Date A Live series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Date A Live: Names & Terminology

Post by Nurin »

Just now I realized that (almost) every novel that has a sub-forum has this thread(Why DAL not?)

Anyway, if you have questions about terminology, names, if you think that something should be improved post it here! Let's not mess up the general thread

:D :D :D
Call me Nurin!

Shadowsinner
Haruhiist Sensei
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Date A Live: Names & Terminology

Post by Shadowsinner »

What was the name of the company that backed up Ratatoskr again? Avalon Technology? Avion Tech? Those were the guys that were on par with DEM if I recalled.
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

Shadowsinner wrote:What was the name of the company that backed up Ratatoskr again? Avalon Technology? Avion Tech? Those were the guys that were on par with DEM if I recalled.
I can't recall it either. Would seem odd if it were 'Avalon', since all the other names associated with Ratatoskr (the name of the squirrel who runs up and down the world tree Yggdrasil) have been from Norse mythology.
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
Shadowsinner
Haruhiist Sensei
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Shadowsinner »

Yes you are right. All Norse. The companies name was Asgard Technology for that case as well.

Return to “Date A Live”