Meigyoku no Almaine (冥玉のアルメイン)

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!

Would you like to see more of this novel?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 104

TheCatWalk
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Meigyoku no Almaine (冥玉のアルメイン)

Post by TheCatWalk »

Code-Zero wrote:This series explains why sisters(whether they are blood-related or not) are the most terrifying family member.
i have 2 scars [very small actually, about 1cm each] on my face that were made by 2 of my sisters.
1st one was made by my actual foster older sister who hit my face with an aluminum rod that had a metal nail sticking out no my forehead when i was 7 years old :oops:
the 2nd one was made by my older female cousin [technically like a sister], she threw a broken melamine plate at me. this also happened when i was a kid :shivers:
MAIN HEROINES FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
DoomCalibur
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by DoomCalibur »

Man everyone who has read the prologue started to understand the fearfulness of the sisters ( Especially older ones) after withnessing how twisted Hilde is.......
sam
Astral Realm

Post by sam »

i tempted to know what happens in the story later and in volume 2 can someone who read it give any spoilers or a summary thanks
MyGawd
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by MyGawd »

man that is one interesting book
Empire's Strongest
obsidian pegasus
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by obsidian pegasus »

Spoiler! :
nutjob sister into little brothers....
Yikes.
黒曜石ペガサス
私の悪い文法のため申し訳ありません
Code-Zero
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Code-Zero »

TheCatWalk wrote:
Code-Zero wrote:This series explains why sisters(whether they are blood-related or not) are the most terrifying family member.
i have 2 scars [very small actually, about 1cm each] on my face that were made by 2 of my sisters.
1st one was made by my actual foster older sister who hit my face with an aluminum rod that had a metal nail sticking out no my forehead when i was 7 years old :oops:
the 2nd one was made by my older female cousin [technically like a sister], she threw a broken melamine plate at me. this also happened when i was a kid :shivers:
Seriously? Damn.....
Lucky I dont have any sisters.
Im terrified to have one after reading this.
DoomCalibur
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by DoomCalibur »

Man....not any sister is that twisted you know? I personally like Naria!!! Now that is what I call "dere" !!! She is completely "dere" to Almaine as I felt she didn't hate Almaine for running away from the caste. Futhermore, she stated that she wished to always stay by his side to protect him from any threat within the caste ( It looks like she is aware of how twisted Hildetruth is so when she heard Hilde wanted to meet Almaine alone directly, she volunteered to came along ).
Also in vol 2 there is some illustration of her being very "dere" to Almaine ( Is what i think at least) but anyway NAria is the best!
TheCatWalk
Project Translator

Post by TheCatWalk »

DoomCalibur wrote:Man....not any sister is that twisted you know? I personally like Naria!!! Now that is what I call "dere" !!! She is completely "dere" to Almaine as I felt she didn't hate Almaine for running away from the caste. Futhermore, she stated that she wished to always stay by his side to protect him from any threat within the caste ( It looks like she is aware of how twisted Hildetruth is so when she heard Hilde wanted to meet Almaine alone directly, she volunteered to came along ).
Also in vol 2 there is some illustration of her being very "dere" to Almaine ( Is what i think at least) but anyway NAria is the best!
SECONDED!!!
main heroines ftw!!
larethian
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

Code-Zero wrote:
TheCatWalk wrote:i have 2 scars [very small actually, about 1cm each] on my face that were made by 2 of my sisters.
Seriously? Damn.....
C'mon. Not all sisters (families) are like that. I have 2 real sisters, 2 cousins who are like sisters to me (I gave them 4-digit red packet money for their wedding!!), and 2 godsisters. I'm actually very close to them and find them all a blessing in my life. Partly why incest romance don't go well with me, though I can accept the platonic love kind (restricted to only fiction though) to a certain degree, but most light novels and eroge with sister routes aren't like that. Though I know some to be fond of sister routes because they have abusive sisters at home or something. The world is a weird place to live in, but then again, who am I to call someone else weird when someone else could call me that equally for something else :lol:
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

Having been the oldest in a family of four boys, I'd kill for a sister. >.<
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
TheCatWalk
Project Translator

Post by TheCatWalk »

back on topic.
volume 2.
was naria in h eat in that illustration??
DoomCalibur
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by DoomCalibur »

TheCatWalk wrote:back on topic.
volume 2.
was naria in h eat in that illustration??
In heat? I didnt recall saying such thing.
Anyway here is the pic:
Spoiler! :
sam
Astral Realm

Post by sam »

Is there any politics in this series at all or have they not gotten to any of that yet?
Code-Zero
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Code-Zero »

DoomCalibur wrote:Man....not any sister is that twisted you know? I personally like Naria!!! Now that is what I call "dere" !!! She is completely "dere" to Almaine as I felt she didn't hate Almaine for running away from the caste. Futhermore, she stated that she wished to always stay by his side to protect him from any threat within the caste ( It looks like she is aware of how twisted Hildetruth is so when she heard Hilde wanted to meet Almaine alone directly, she volunteered to came along ).
Lol, rereading this LN makes me think otherwise. Its funny how there weren't even a single sister in this LN who has a "normal" kind of feeling a sister would have towards their brother(In this case Alamine). :lol:

Almaine's youngest sister who is his half-sister and the only one who is blood related to him scares the heck out of you.....
Though it wont stop me from continue to read this since its that good!
Cant beelive its the same author who wrote Maburaho and Kämpfer.
larethian wrote:
Code-Zero wrote: Seriously? Damn.....
C'mon. Not all sisters (families) are like that. I have 2 real sisters, 2 cousins who are like sisters to me (I gave them 4-digit red packet money for their wedding!!), and 2 godsisters. I'm actually very close to them and find them all a blessing in my life. Partly why incest romance don't go well with me, though I can accept the platonic love kind (restricted to only fiction though) to a certain degree, but most light novels and eroge with sister routes aren't like that. Though I know some to be fond of sister routes because they have abusive sisters at home or something. The world is a weird place to live in, but then again, who am I to call someone else weird when someone else could call me that equally for something else :lol:
Haha, yeah very true. I only have a brother so I wont be able to know how it feels like to have a sister. Unless I can count my sister-in-law lol.
chancs
Project Editor

Post by chancs »

:idea: suddenly everybody wants sisters :o

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”