So, Incest ending impossibru?

General discussion related to Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Gohankuten
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: So, Incest ending impossibru?

Post by Gohankuten »

bakabaka wrote:I'm actually happy to know that Miyuki has low chances to end up with Tatsuya. Just can't seem to like her <.<
Anyway I'm at volume 4 right now. For those who are up to date. Who has the highest chance right now to end up with Tatsuya assuming he will have a romantic partner at the end? Please spoil :D :D
In my opinion Miyuki still has the highest chance. Miyuki is becoming more and more conscious of her own feelings for Tatsuya and has even stated she would never give herself to anyone if it isn't Tatsuya. So unless it somehow comes out that they aren't actually blood related(seems unlikely but possibility is still there ultimately) or Dengeki decides to change their stance most likely it will end with Tatsuya and Miyuki never having anyone.
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

bakabaka wrote:I'm actually happy to know that Miyuki has low chances to end up with Tatsuya. Just can't seem to like her <.<
Anyway I'm at volume 4 right now. For those who are up to date. Who has the highest chance right now to end up with Tatsuya assuming he will have a romantic partner at the end? Please spoil :D :D
Well, if I recall correctly, there's only two girls and a robot throwing themselves at him at the moment, so... Pixie?
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
Mahesvara
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mahesvara »

Blood will be shed if Seitsuki sees this :twisted:
bakabaka
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by bakabaka »

Oh I see. Well I'm still rooting for Mayumi <3
plomeplome
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by plomeplome »

I want him to end up with Mayumi tho
dunpeal
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by dunpeal »

For some reason, all thats comming into my mind are two words 'nice boat !' ...
Master of Puppets I'm pulling your strings Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
Blinded by me, you can't see a thing Just call my name, 'cause I'll hear you scream "Master" "Master"
Mahesvara
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mahesvara »

dunpeal wrote:For some reason, all thats comming into my mind are two words 'nice boat !' ...
I can totally see a yandere Miyuki. Right now she only fits in the yangire category.
Last edited by Mahesvara on Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zuruumi
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Zuruumi »

You say it as if she already wasn´t :).
Anyway, thought I expect to see him be able to love other girls (as it was already hinted a bit) he will deffinitely choose Miyuky in the end.
BTW who is in his current harem?
Spoiler! :
(Miyuki, Honoka, Pixie + Mayumi as of late)
Have I forgotten someone?
Ulrick
Kyon's Imouto-Chan
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Ulrick »

Yes, you forgot
Spoiler! :
Lina!!!!!
Zuruumi
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Zuruumi »

Wait, she doesen´t count
Spoiler! :
althought it is 100% clear she will join his harem, she haven´t joined it yet, it is still yet to happen (propably when they meet next)
Mahesvara
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mahesvara »

I can see a future where in an agreement of truce between the Saegusa and Yotsuba Tatsuya gets betrothed to one of Koichi's daughters or inversely Miyuki to one of his sons.
Zuruumi
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Zuruumi »

The second possibility is quite low (she would never allow it) but Tatsuya and Mayumi? Well that could be interesting (especially if Miyuki was still there :). But I feel like Mayumi and the twins will play a role in the conflict between Saegusa and Yotsuba, but propably not this much radical.
SkyZenith
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by SkyZenith »

Mahesvara wrote:I can see a future where in an agreement of truce between the Saegusa and Yotsuba Tatsuya gets betrothed to one of Koichi's daughters or inversely Miyuki to one of his sons.
Actually I have been wondering about that. Miyuki is surely going to be Yostuba Miyuki in the future, because she is one bonafide candidate (and the most likely one at that). But as for Tatsuya, if he stays as a guardian status for Miyuki, then its doubtful that he will be relegated to a Yotsuba hence its quite unlikely that there will be arranged marriage between Tatsuya and anyone from the Ten Families. And the thing is, if he does become a Yotsuba, then it means that he will be eligible to have a spouse, which Miyuki would (assuming she doesn't want Tatsuya onii-sama going for anyone except for her (dream on, I will still ship Mayumi)) unerringly try to stop at all cost. So I wonder if ever Tatsuya will actually have a shot at it, especially if Miyuki wants to hoard him (literally).

On the other hand, I could see Miyuki (if she did become the Head) becoming asked by Masaki immediately after becoming the Head. And also rivalry between Tatsuya and Katsuto going sky high in terms of intensity.

Ahh. I'm definitely off tangent. Tatsuya can definitely be 'Miyuki's mistress' no matter how I look at it (yeah, her mistress, not the other way around). But as for the official documents, if Tsutomu-san pulls back Honoka from the friend-zone, then it might be tight, with some Lina tsuntsun and Mayumi-nee and Erika teasing. Unless, he is planning for some dark horse. Which I could somehow imagine.
Zuruumi
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Zuruumi »

Well unfortunatelly the propability of Miyuki becoming the head of Yotsuba in this series is quite low. It is impropable, that she would become the head while studiyng the high school and as this series is scheduled to end with the end of their third year...
SkyZenith
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by SkyZenith »

She does not need to be the head though. As long as Maya officially declares her to be one of the heir then Miyuki will be a Yotsuba. That should be sufficient I think, and is quite likely to happen in the series.

Return to “Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei”