Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find the quality of translation?

Great!
89%
Okay but lacking a nice flow
7%
Some awkward lines but okay
4%
Quite rough with terrible flow
No votes
Ahhh!!! The grammar is killing me!
1%

Total votes: 712

Vergilx69
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Overlord, Psycome , DxD , Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance , Madan no Ou to Vanadis, Oregairu ,Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi, Oreshura , Accel World , SAO , No Game No Life , HakoMari, Outbreak Company , Cross X Regalia, Date A Live, Shinmai Maou No Keiyakusha, Black Bullet, Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari, The Zashiki Warashi of the Intellectual Village, Fate Apocrypha, Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai, Maou na Ore to Fushihime no Yubiwa, Mahouka Koukou, Problem Children, Seitokai no Ichizon, Oda Nobuna no Yabou, OreDorei, C3, Campione, Owaranai Neko, GJ-BU, Infinite Stratos,Oredorei, Absolute Duo.

Re: Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

Post by Vergilx69 »

We need Restia back quickly..... or else my heart can't handle it :(
Wolfpup
Senior Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Wolfpup »

Vergilx69 wrote:We need Restia back quickly..... or else my heart can't handle it :(
actually by the end of the last Translated novel she has come back(again) but not at her original level it would appear. We should know more once the next volume comes out and is translated here.
Always on the hunt for good Anime and their associated Light Novels, Manga. :)
kizrock94
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel: To Aru Majutsu no Index
Campione

Post by kizrock94 »

Does anyone know when this little hiatus is done and we can finally get another volume?
Hello................Bye
Cthaeh
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Cthaeh »

I have a question about a line in volume 4 chapter 3, said by Leonora to Kamito
"As one not from the home country of the «Silent Fortress», you are not the Knights of the Dragon Emperor's enemy. We will defeat you fair and square in the Blade Dance."
It's been almost two years since I read the first three volumes, so I may be forgetting something, but aren't Velsaria (Silent Fortress) and Kamito from the same country, the Ordesia Empire? Anyone know what that line is talking about?
zzhk
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by zzhk »

The line is mistranslated.

"Failing to send the Silent Fortress to compete, the Ordesia Empire will be no match for us, the Knights of the Dragon Emperor. We will demolish you soundly on the Blade Dance stage, fair and square."
kizrock94
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel: To Aru Majutsu no Index
Campione

Post by kizrock94 »

It's been months and there's still no news on when the next volume will be released
I hope the author is okay
Hello................Bye
Rena
Vice Commander Itsuki

Post by Rena »

Hello

Who knows... Maybe he died already and no one knows? Oo
This position is at the moment annoying, also to not know why there are no new books. I first thought it's because of the anime, but it seems it's not the problem at all.

So long!
Rena
"In this high pressure situation, he was the one who didn't fall back... the only person who stood up and faught." - Farneze
Bananatown
Astral Realm

Post by Bananatown »

Rena wrote:Hello

This position is at the moment annoying, also to not know why there are no new books. I first thought it's because of the anime, but it seems it's not the problem at all.

So long!
Rena
It's weird because I swear I saw a release date + title on the book somewhere months ago, but I can't seem to find it again.
Rena
Vice Commander Itsuki

Post by Rena »

Hello
Bananatown wrote:
Rena wrote:Hello

So long!
Rena
It's weird because I swear I saw a release date + title on the book somewhere months ago, but I can't seem to find it again.
Well, the title is still know, you can see it on the Baka-Tsuki translation page. But the date got delayed till further notice and no one knows why or what the problem is.

So long!
Rena
"In this high pressure situation, he was the one who didn't fall back... the only person who stood up and faught." - Farneze
Zessty
Astral Realm

Post by Zessty »

Hi, thank you for all the hard work that went into translating and editing these volumes here!

That said, I hope the author is healthy and still intends to continue writing this series. Hopefully we find out news eventually, but since the delay from August, there is no way to guess when we'll finally hear something official :0
tfate
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by tfate »

Did the author die?
Kuratatsu
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier

Post by Kuratatsu »

Since he's currently busy releasing short stories and ovas from what I hear, probably not, but I wouldn't expect to hear news of volume 14 for quite some time.
KuroiHikari
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by KuroiHikari »

tfate wrote:Did the author die?
lol
Vergilx69
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Overlord, Psycome , DxD , Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance , Madan no Ou to Vanadis, Oregairu ,Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi, Oreshura , Accel World , SAO , No Game No Life , HakoMari, Outbreak Company , Cross X Regalia, Date A Live, Shinmai Maou No Keiyakusha, Black Bullet, Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari, The Zashiki Warashi of the Intellectual Village, Fate Apocrypha, Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai, Maou na Ore to Fushihime no Yubiwa, Mahouka Koukou, Problem Children, Seitokai no Ichizon, Oda Nobuna no Yabou, OreDorei, C3, Campione, Owaranai Neko, GJ-BU, Infinite Stratos,Oredorei, Absolute Duo.

Post by Vergilx69 »

Kuratatsu wrote:Since he's currently busy releasing short stories and ovas from what I hear, probably not, but I wouldn't expect to hear news of volume 14 for quite some time.
Still working on short stories and Ovas? That was like.......2 season's ago? Just what is happening with the author?

For the love of God, please don't make this series be like IS.........not again.....
"Might controls everything - and without strength, you cannot protect anything; let alone yourself."--Vergil
"Though a fight every now and then does make life a little more interesting, don't ya think?"--Dante
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

Vergilx69 wrote:
Kuratatsu wrote:Since he's currently busy releasing short stories and ovas from what I hear, probably not, but I wouldn't expect to hear news of volume 14 for quite some time.
Still working on short stories and Ovas? That was like.......2 season's ago? Just what is happening with the author?

For the love of God, please don't make this series be like IS.........not again.....
The final BD was just released this month. Give the man some breathing space. :/
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960

Return to “English”