All Projects Startup Guidelines

Please read before posting! Also contains wiki policies and rules.

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

DragoMuseveni
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Highschool Dxd

Re: All Projects Startup Guidelines

Post by DragoMuseveni »

Cthaeh wrote:
DragoMuseveni wrote:Hello . I am kinda lost so i hope to get an answer . On the wiki there is a romanian category , but i dont find highschool dxd . i want to translate it , i already have the life 0 translated . I cant send a pm , and also i didn`t find any romanian supervisor . So what should i do ? Sorry for posting here ......
You should make a project page. Go here...

https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/inde ... ction=edit (or similarly named page)

Then copy the format of one of the other Romanian projects (or translate the important parts of the English project page) to create a project page. If you want, there are guidelines here and there, but I personally think it's easier to just copy another page then change things. You're also supposed to notify the admins after you create the page (just say "I made this page and am starting this project..."). Then after that you'll have a place to put your translation(s).
I did all that you said , i made the project here https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/inde ... omanian%29 and i informed the admins on the link you showed me . But i have a question . It won`t be deleted ? Also just aproximately how much time will it take to be sure that my project won`t be deleted . Also i applied on translator group but i am not in the group yet

The again im sorry for posting here....
Cthaeh
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Cthaeh »

DragoMuseveni wrote:But i have a question . It won`t be deleted ? Also just aproximately how much time will it take to be sure that my project won`t be deleted . Also i applied on translator group but i am not in the group yet.
Typically the only reason a page would be deleted is because it doesn't have any translations, and your page already has life 0, so it should be safe from deletion at this point.

Being part of the translator group isn't required for anything, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Teh_ping »

There are typically only 3 reasons for deletion:

1. Spam
2. License
3. No helpful content.

You may continue with the translation. The group is merely a formality (and does not link to the wiki itself). If you can contribute on the wiki, that will be enough.
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Huh, I am surprised, that there werent more Language Subforums created...
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.

Return to “Rules”