No Game No Life

Novel Series that has ceased translation

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading No Game No Life?

It was good! Please do more!
97%
It was interesting.
3%
Not as good as I thought.
0%
Boring. Not touching it again.
0%

Total votes: 1177

Astral Realm

Re: No Game No Life

Post by 135451 »

Thank you, can't wait chapter 5
Sabodew
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Sabodew »

For those who want to discuss the Light Novel here's a cool facebook group created just for that:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/No-Game- ... 7575140777
sdarkpaladin
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by sdarkpaladin »

FateScarlet you da man! (Or woman)

If you want to look for a place to host files you can try mediafire. It allows hosting of small files and do not have annoying surveys. It is also free.

Alternatively, you can try sharing it via dropbox or Google docs. Nowadays cloud computing is free and easy.
FateScarlet
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: No Game No Life, Shinyaku To Aru Majutsu no Index.

Post by FateScarlet »

sdarkpaladin wrote:FateScarlet you da man! (Or woman)

If you want to look for a place to host files you can try mediafire.
Thank you :) (And I'm a man).

I don't have a problem with hosting. It's just that I'm currently giving priority to translating and putting it on paste-bin.

I'll share the .doc files on a later date, after the volume is completed.

As a update, I'm almost done with the chapter 5.

I'll be uploading the link around these days.
"【Reading】Code 1673B743E1F255 Script E activate ----【Unload】----"
"All armaments...war potential, war tactics, war strategies, as a risk...Struggle for Life, commence!"
likertuban
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by likertuban »

FateScarlet wrote:

I don't have a problem with hosting. It's just that I'm currently giving priority to translating and putting it on paste-bin.

OMG, can't wait for this. :D
finally i will be able to finish reading the volume 6, thanks bro (y)
so exciting :D
Cryum
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Cryum »

FateScarlet wrote:

I need to see the end of this sad, wonderful tale.
If you got sick of the world, and made it better to gain some peace of mind, would you be selfish or selfless?
FateScarlet
Kyonist

Post by FateScarlet »

Thanks for waiting, here's another chapter! :D

No Game No Life Volume 6 - Chapter 5: [removed upon abandonment]

Now there's just a few more pages until the end of the volume, so maybe I'll get over with it by the next weekend.

On another note, is there any news on Vol 7? :?
"All armaments...war potential, war tactics, war strategies, as a risk...Struggle for Life, commence!"
Cryum
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Cryum »

When the Strongest and the Weakest fight, the best you can hope for is a "draw", huh?
If you got sick of the world, and made it better to gain some peace of mind, would you be selfish or selfless?
FateScarlet
Kyonist

Post by FateScarlet »

Well, not exactly... just like Artosh said,
Spoiler! :
the destiny of the strong is to be broken by the weak
It was possible to win but, thanks to Jibr---erm, ShuVi, things kinda started going downhill midway...
Spoiler! :
But in a way, it was still a victory against the world. He lost just in the game he himself made. And got a draw with Tet. So it's 1-1-1.
The last part will have something interesting.
Cryum
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Cryum »

FateScarlet wrote:Well, not exactly... just like Artosh said,
Spoiler! :
the destiny of the strong is to be broken by the weak
It was possible to win but, thanks to Jibr---erm, ShuVi, things kinda started going downhill midway...
Spoiler! :
But in a way, it was still a victory against the world. He lost just in the game he himself made. And got a draw with Tet. So it's 1-1-1.
The last part will have something interesting.
I disagree.
Spoiler! :
By Artosh's "rules" he lost the battle, but Riki broke his own "rules", meaning that he lost as well. It was a "draw", but only in the sense that the ideal Strongest and the ideal Weakest cannot overturn each other. They each impose their own reality on the other.

Even with the power of the Strongest, Artosh lost to the weakest. Even with the power of the Weakest, Riki could not create a situation that had "no sacrifice", a vital motivation of "those who wish to neither die nor kill".

Even if ShuVi didn't go off on her own, they might still have failed. The original plan still would not have worked, Riki might have died too early, Artosh still had the majority Essense, and the Star Killer itself needed the lives of countless Ex-Machina.
FateScarlet
Kyonist

Post by FateScarlet »

Well, I'm not saying that you're completely wrong. But,
Spoiler! :
Just to make sure, Jibril/ShuVi being the fault was just a joke (referencing to the last chapter). The original plan would fail, that's certainly. And just like Riku said, his game was fated for him to lose from the very start. He certainly lost those times. But, in the eyes of Tet and everyone else who knows what he did, they consider it a victory against the world, even if his game was thrown in mud.

Even if everything failed and nothing went the way he wanted, and in the end he died filled with regrets, he did end the war in a way that would give a future to the humans. It wasn't a perfect victory, but still it was a good one.
FateScarlet
Kyonist

Post by FateScarlet »

What I'm more interested in knowing right now is the situation of the Ex-Machinas in the current Disboard, after all that.
Spoiler! :
There were thirty-two clusters at total, and from the eleven that charged into the collision, five machines were left.

After that, the other twenty-one clusters went to Artosh, but only eight hundred seventy-two machines survived until there.

From them, seven hundred and one machines could use the teleport to Artosh's room, so one hundred seventy-one machines were left behind somewhere.

The situation of the remaining five plus one hundred seventy-one machines were left unknown, but including them, not a single machine came back.

Also it was mentioned before that the ancient Old Deus that created the Ex-Machinas was inactive. So unless they could increase their numbers somehow even without him, there would be at most one hundred seventy-six machines remaining.

Though in the current Disboard they are still counted as one of the Exceed, so I guess they aren't really extinct...but then...hmm...
Yeah, I need the vol. 7 already :?
Cryum
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Cryum »

FateScarlet wrote:What I'm more interested in knowing right now is the situation of the Ex-Machinas in the current Disboard, after all that.
Spoiler! :
There were thirty-two clusters at total, and from the eleven that charged into the collision, five machines were left.

After that, the other twenty-one clusters went to Artosh, but only eight hundred seventy-two machines survived until there.

From them, seven hundred and one machines could use the teleport to Artosh's room, so one hundred seventy-one machines were left behind somewhere.

The situation of the remaining five plus one hundred seventy-one machines were left unknown, but including them, not a single machine came back.

Also it was mentioned before that the ancient Old Deus that created the Ex-Machinas was inactive. So unless they could increase their numbers somehow even without him, there would be at most one hundred seventy-six machines remaining.

Though in the current Disboard they are still counted as one of the Exceed, so I guess they aren't really extinct...but then...hmm...
Yeah, I need the vol. 7 already :?

Well they and possibly Nilvalen(if she's still alive) are the only ones who might know the truth. Meeting them should be fairly...interesting.
FateScarlet
Kyonist

Post by FateScarlet »

Cryum wrote: Well they and possibly Nilvalen(if she's still alive) are the only ones who might know the truth. Meeting them should be fairly...interesting.
I don't think that Sink Nirvalein is still alive. We don't know how much lifespan the Elfs have, but they DO have it (unlike the Flügels). And it's already been 6000 years after the war ended.

So unless she did talk about it to her descendants, no one should know. If she did, then maybe the one who knows it would be Fil.

And I seriously doubt that she would even care about it...

It would be interesting if they met with Sora and Shiro, and ended up comparing them with the "Willer" and "Player". :lol:
sdarkpaladin
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by sdarkpaladin »

FateScarlet wrote:
Cryum wrote: Well they and possibly Nilvalen(if she's still alive) are the only ones who might know the truth. Meeting them should be fairly...interesting.
I don't think that Sink Nirvalein is still alive. We don't know how much lifespan the Elfs have, but they DO have it (unlike the Flügels). And it's already been 6000 years after the war ended.

So unless she did talk about it to her descendants, no one should know. If she did, then maybe the one who knows it would be Fil.

And I seriously doubt that she would even care about it...

It would be interesting if they met with Sora and Shiro, and ended up comparing them with the "Willer" and "Player". :lol:
From the way Tet is acting i'm thinking along the lines of...
Spoiler! :
...reincarnation. Tet mentioned something like wanting to play with them again too. Though this is just my theory. Or i've been reading too much Mushoku Tensei

Return to “Abandoned”