Roku-Jōma no Shinryakusha!?

Enjoyed one of our teasers? tell us here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Do you wish to see this series translated?

Yes
93%
Not really (Please give a reason)
3%
No (Please give a reason)
3%

Total votes: 59

Warnis
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Roku-Jōma no Shinryakusha!?

Post by Warnis »

Hey there,

Just wanted to say that I've started translating this light novel, first volume is now up and I've begun work on the second.
This is my first time working with translations and although it's a bit rough I'll work harder and make sure everything is more consistent on future volumes.
Vindex101
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel: ToAru

Post by Vindex101 »

Marse wrote:So, it has begun.
Teaser page is up here

If anyone wants to help with TLC, TLing in general, Editing, whatever, it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm interested in helping with the proofreading and stuff, though I might need to consult every now and then with a proper translator (in my experience with multiple translations, sentence-structuring from Japanese to English can be a b**** since it can be interpreted in many different ways). Still interested in helping though.
Cthaeh
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Cthaeh »

^@Vindex101: I'll just mention that your quoted post is from Marse, who I believe is on indefinite hiatus from translating. Warnis is the one who recently finished off volume 1.

@Warnis: Welcome and good luck with your translations.
Vindex101
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel: ToAru

Post by Vindex101 »

Huh, so it is. But still, care to enlighten me on how I can join in on the editing fun?
Warnis
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Warnis »

Would love some help anywhere I can get it, sadly I can't send PM's yet, so if you PM me your email or contact me at [email protected] I'm sure we can work something out.
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Vol 2 chapter 4:
“We've been had, damn Kiriha, to think she was planning something like this!”
Did she seduce them or did she bribe them... either way I've been totally had! Damnit!”
Is that had a figure of speech or is there a verb missing or is it just the wrong verb?
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
Ecchi-sama
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
Ero-manga Sensei

Post by Ecchi-sama »

Hi there, i wonder if anyone here can add up the another spin-off(?) called Shunkasuuthou (Four seasons)

There are already another group that TLed it, here's the link
Agent86
Astral Realm

Post by Agent86 »

I'm not sure why this thread is so inactive, or why there aren't more threads about this LN series. It's a pretty good series, with appealing characters. Anyway, thanks to those translating, I'm sure there are many more that have appreciated what's been done to this point, and are looking forward to more.

Return to “Teaser Feedback”