Denyuuden / Itsuten Recruitment Page

General discussion related to Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu & Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Acperience
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Denyuuden / Itsuten Recruitment Page

Post by Acperience »

Thanks, everyone! I'll probably get a lot slower once summer's over, unfortunately, but I'm happy to help out.
DoomCalibur
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by DoomCalibur »

Thanks a lot to Acperience for translating this super awesome novel!!!!!!!
KevDShiki
Astral Realm

Post by KevDShiki »

Hi there.
I'm a newbie on BT, but I've been a 'lurker' for awhile now.
Anyway, I'd love to join Densetsu as an editor. I've finally got some free time, my English is pretty good AND I'm a huge fan of the series.

My User name on the BT site is the same as the one I've used here (KevDShiki), so pls. drop me a line on my talk page.

Thanks for all the hard work so far!

Cheers...
Akirina
Favourite Light Novel: Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu, Shounen Onmyouji, Saiunkoku Monogatari, Rental Magica

Post by Akirina »

Hello KevDShiki! You're welcome to put your name down as an editor on the DYD page. I'm not sure which chapters have been edited by our editors, so you might have to check the history of each chapter to see if the editors have edited it. Thanks for the help!
Sing the praise of heroes, curse the names of the betrayers...
This is the way how history is written.
SapphireSky
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by SapphireSky »

I'm interested in becoming an editor for this series. I've been reading it for a little while and I've already made quite a few anonymous edits, mostly on grammar and a changing a few awkward wordings. I kind of wanted to be an editor anyway and I figured I was making enough changes that I might as well register.

Also, I've been reading a bit of the documentation on becoming an editor and it's pretty short. If/when I have questions on editing, where would a good place to ask them be?
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ore No Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

Post by Rohan123 »

SapphireSky wrote:I'm interested in becoming an editor for this series. I've been reading it for a little while and I've already made quite a few anonymous edits, mostly on grammar and a changing a few awkward wordings. I kind of wanted to be an editor anyway and I figured I was making enough changes that I might as well register.

Also, I've been reading a bit of the documentation on becoming an editor and it's pretty short. If/when I have questions on editing, where would a good place to ask them be?
You can contact the supervisor of your project, or fellow editors to get your queries answered.
vortexkd
Astral Realm

Post by vortexkd »

Hi everyone, I'm new around here - but I quite like this series and would like to help translating it.
Is there a japanese sample that could test out first?
Thanks.
Akirina
Favourite Light Novel: Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu, Shounen Onmyouji, Saiunkoku Monogatari, Rental Magica

Post by Akirina »

Which series are you interested in translating? Itsuten or Denyuuden? I'm not sure about Jap samples because I work with Chinese samples so I can't really help out with that...
Sing the praise of heroes, curse the names of the betrayers...
This is the way how history is written.
vortexkd
Astral Realm

Post by vortexkd »

Ah, sorry I didn't specify- I'd like to work on denyuuden
Acperience
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Acperience »

vortexkd wrote:Ah, sorry I didn't specify- I'd like to work on denyuuden
I'll PM you a sample.
Sane Hamlet
Astral Realm

I want to help

Post by Sane Hamlet »

Hi,
I was wondering if you still needed editors for Densetsu no Yusha no Densetsu. Will do anything I can to be able to read the next parts XD I would also be wiling to work on other projects. I am new to editing but have an excellent English. Please tell me how i can help.
Slurpie
Astral Realm

Post by Slurpie »

Hello

I was wondering if you guys still wanted any editors for Densetsu no Yusha no Densetsu, especially the earlier chapters. I like to think that my command of the English in writing is one of my stronger points and would love to help.
eclipse9
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by eclipse9 »

I would like to try out for Dai denyuuden(translating from Chinese to English). May i request for a sample to try out and see if i qualify first? i am also fine with being an editor. :)
Last edited by eclipse9 on Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
rinnomichiei
Astral Realm

Post by rinnomichiei »

Hello! I just discovered the Dai Denyuuden translations on Baka-Tsuki and I would love to help out as a Japanese translator or editor. Please could I have a sample to try out? I have passed JLPT N1 level and I am a native English speaker. Thanks!
IcePhantom
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel: Everything

Post by IcePhantom »

I posted this already on a different page, but let's just do it here again.

The Dai Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu series has been picked up by a new translator. It's a two-man team I guess.
They're going to continue from where it was left off. It happens to be the second chapter of the tenth volume. Two chapters are already done, and only the fourth is left.
Check their translation here:

Return to “Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu & Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi”